Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

vCash
    That was a disappointing episode. It seemed like the writers were phoning it in. I bet they hate being pigeonholed into a specific scenario that's plotted weeks ahead of what they've written.

I'm sure Danny was too drunk to "get" Aiden chloroforming his momma. That's what we're supposed to believe, anyway.
    Last edited by Coco; 12-18-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    First season was great, but now ? It's getting bo-ring
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Really?! How did I miss that? Do you happen to remember if Nolan was in that scene because if so maybe I wasn't paying attention properly. Thanks for filling me in Jen, I am happier about her plan knowing that
    Well she just said Victoria would roll on Conrad to save herself. I inferred the rest from that

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I'm sure Danny was too drunk to "get" Aiden chloroforming his momma. That's what we're supposed to believe, anyway.
    Oh that must be it Yeah. Weak plot there!

vCash
    Anyone still watching?? It's actually quite exciting now. Next week's promo is quite shocking!

Now all this is probably what season 2 should have been. Really, except for the introduction of Aiden what did season 2 actually give us, other than a huge reduction in viewers?

Hate Patrick now. And Victoria. And Daniel. And Lydia. But mostly Patrick. A true Grayson even if he isn't one at all.
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    I LOVED Lydia and Victoria's cat fight! RIP, Chair.

I am so over the Graysons winning all the time. I *need* Emily to win.

vCash
    I'm glad the amnesia didn't last too long.

Who was the woman who kissed Aiden and was she going to poison Emily in the hospital? Why?

And what is wrong with Aiden's hair these days? Last season, I found him quite attractive. This season, not so much.
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Best episode in FOREVER! Loved it.

Nolan's pants need their own blog.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    Nolan: back to his hacking ways! Love his character. Tired of Lydia's blind spot when it comes to Conrad. She needs to get with the program and develop some revenge strategies.

vCash
    Wheeeeee I enjoyed that

Patrick is a total scumbag, how could he knock Nolan out? Lucky Nolan saw it all coming (Well maybe not being hit) I hate Patrick now and I hope Nolan never forgives him even if they were a totally hot couple for all of 3 episodes...

I read that IRL that actor who plays Daniel wanted him to either be killed off or become really evil and it looks like they are going for the second option. As if shooting 3 people isn't enough!

I love that Aiden is involved with the daughter of the man he killed - really classy. I thought I was going to hate her but I just feel sorry for her, she seems ok.

Best moment of the episode for me - Jack giving Emily the Sammy puppy toy.

vCash
    That was a lot of fun. I am so rooting for Emily. And I so want Sarah to be X'd!

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Can I have Nolan for a Candy Striper if I every have to be hospitalized again?!!
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    Can anyone recap the last 10 minutes or so of Sunday's episode? I saw everything up through Emily calling in the media to announce that she remembered who shot her (Lydia), but missed the rest. I can't fast forward through the commercials on-demand, so I'd greatly appreciate anyone who could let me know what I missed.
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisjeff View Post
    Can anyone recap the last 10 minutes or so of Sunday's episode? I saw everything up through Emily calling in the media to announce that she remembered who shot her (Lydia), but missed the rest. I can't fast forward through the commercials on-demand, so I'd greatly appreciate anyone who could let me know what I missed.
    I will try although I can't remember the order of things...
    Margaux got angry with Jack for making her pull the Lydia article, and showed him a video of Emily's press call on her phone. Jack looked furious at seeing Emily say that someone other than Daniel shot her.
    Ems, Victoria and Daniel had a talk in which Emily made it clear she wanted to remain married and in the Grayson family, and if Daniel didn't go along with it she would change her statement and tell the truth that he shot her. Daniel was furious at being blackmailed and having to stay married to her, but Victoria actually seemed quite amused and said that they had reached a stalemate.
    Nolan is going to reveal the truth about Patrick's past, which he apparently has ready in an envelope.

I think that's it.... sorry if I missed anything!

vCash
    Thanks very much miffy!
    Creating drama!

vCash
    I just caught up. Love it

I feel bad for Nico, but also...confused. She was helping Emily, Aiden AND the Graysons? I get that she was pissed off at Nolan because he'd re-kindled things with Emily, so helped Victoria instead of Aiden. Then, she helped Emily who realised Nico didn't know Aiden killed Takeda. Then Emily breaks things off with Aiden who goes running to Nico and neglects to tell her that he killed Takeda (and I'll have to go back over that episode to remember why).

For the first time in ages, I liked Jack which was a turn around. I also liked that Daniel has found himself married, in essence, to his mother. He didn't deserve that in the first series when he was a nice guy and Emily was conflicted, but once he learned and hid the truth about David Clarke, and the fact Conrad had Amanda killed...he deserved to get caught up in Emily's take-downs.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    IIRC in that terrible season Takeda was going to kill Aiden for trying to make Emily quit her mission. So if he hadn't killed him he would have died.

Jen, I didn't think Nico was really trying to help Victoria, just saw her opportunity to stay close to Emily?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Jen, I didn't think Nico was really trying to help Victoria, just saw her opportunity to stay close to Emily?
    Yeah, that's what she said to Aiden. I just didn't think it was that clear what her motives were.

Anyway, can I just say BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That ending was hilarious! Can't wait to see what the first Mrs Grayson does, and as for Conrad....ew

vCash
    Um that was a bit of a WTH is going on moment! I don't really want to think about that for the next 7 weeks.

Ok so what did Patrick set fire to? Did he set fire to his studio or was he in the gallery? I know we have seen him paint in there before but I can't remember where it is.

I was hoping Nolan would get his revenge on Patrick, but all he really did was get him even close to Victoria. Bit of a disappointment there.

Love Nolan's plan to get revenge for Declan. Probably won't happen now but it was a lovely touch.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure the WTF!! moment at the end was a red herring. We'll find out that they were scheming together or drinking together or something...but it was quite an interesting way to end the episode!

At least I hope it was a red herring

vCash
    Just caught up.

In the last scene with Emily and Daniel, in my mind's ear I could hear the same dialogue coming out of Victoria's and Conrad's mouths.

Though I can't imagine that this marriage of mutual loathing will last as long.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast