Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RomyNL View Post
    They are moving Revenge to a 10pm slot in US... does it mean ABC gave up on the show and no Season 4? :-(
    I think it's a good thing. Now Revenge won't be on at the same time as The Good Wife.

vCash
    Oh, Lydia. "Just don't stand there-zip me up!" I love her!

vCash
    Ooh, loved the twist! If Victoria isn't at the wedding or on the honeymoon boat...how could she shoot Emily? Obviously the plan won't go off without a hitch, but I do think someone will shoot Emily for real. I think it could be Lydia. Or Charlotte. Or Daniel?

Bringing Lydia back was the best decision they made since dropping The Initiative
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Lydia really was meant to be dead. Mike Kelley said that at least one of the 3 who it looked like died in the S1 finale was genuinely dead. Charlotte and Victoria obviously weren't and so it was confirmed Lydia was. So the new show runner obviously had different ideas. I am disappointed, not a Lydia fan although she was part of an amazing first season...
    I'm not a Lydia fan, but I'd rather see her on the show to stir up trouble than bringing back Ashley. The character of Lydia isn't all that developed other than she wants love (either physical or friendship) and she wants money. But that pretty much describes all of the women on the show.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    this is the longest most telegraphed shooting set up ever
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Ooh, loved the twist! If Victoria isn't at the wedding or on the honeymoon boat...how could she shoot Emily? Obviously the plan won't go off without a hitch, but I do think someone will shoot Emily for real. I think it could be Lydia. Or Charlotte. Or Daniel?

Bringing Lydia back was the best decision they made since dropping The Initiative
    I always thought Charlotte would be the one to shoot Ems. She says 'I'm sorry' and it looks like she means it. IMO no way is it Victoria, Conrad, Lydia or anyone else involved in framing David Clarke! I don't think she would even say 'I'm sorry' to Daniel like that.

That damn photograph - as soon as we saw her in that room with all those boxes I knew that was coming!
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    I always thought Charlotte would be the one to shoot Ems. She says 'I'm sorry' and it looks like she means it. IMO no way is it Victoria, Conrad, Lydia or anyone else involved in framing David Clarke! I don't think she would even say 'I'm sorry' to Daniel like that.

That damn photograph - as soon as we saw her in that room with all those boxes I knew that was coming!
    Yeah, I think you're right. Although I don't think she hates Daniel as much as the framers. Or...could it be Aiden? Ems is forced to change plan Aiden gets jealous? I can't see it being Jack or Nolan, and I've always thought Charlotte too.

vCash
    Charlotte's about face certainly isn't ringing true.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    I wonder if the producers will pull out a "who shot JR?" cliffhanger.

vCash
    Oh - and I loved Nolan's pants in his first scene. You could only see them for a few seconds, but go back and watch, they are great! They've got big sailboats all over them, hilarious!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    I was so enjoying this episode until Emily's plans were foiled *again*. And amnesia? Really? Even if Emily is pretending, I can't believe we're still going to be dealing with more Revenge planning in the Hamptons.

Honestly, Sarah tried to commit suicide because of this? Didn't she survive a terrible accident where she wasn't walking? I mean, really? Pathetic.

And why is Patrick snooping around Nolan's house? Oooh, a rich man has a secret safe? That is so unusual!!!

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    Was Patrick snooping about Nolan's house? I thought he picked up the remote to the safe by accident when he didn't see the universal remote.

Looking at some of the revelations in this episode, Emily's amnesia may be her only hope to remain alive, whether it is real or pretend.

Things that bothered me were:

If Daniel heard (some of) the conversation on the deck, why did he not stop Aiden from whisking his mother away?

Was the bracelet on which Emily planted gunshot residue the same as the one Victoria wore to the wedding? I thought the former was pearl and the latter stones.

What was Jack doing on the beach? He looked like he was waiting for someone. Who?

vCash
    Meredith - he was waiting for Emily, he wanted to say a proper goodbye! I think it was meant to be the same bracelet. No idea about Daniel, lol. And yes, the remote was an accident!

If Emily's plans weren't foiled the show would be over now So I am glad it went wrong!

My main complaint is we didn't see Nolan and Patrick kiss.

Other than that I loved the episode, made up for the last few being a bit rubbish.

So many questions now! Will Lydia keep quiet? Will Victoria know she was chloroformed? Will Daniel try and get Aiden set up for the shooting? Will Charlotte think it was Daniel? Will Patrick get that safe open and find the infinity box?

vCash
    I find I just don't care anymore. I don't know why, but it is no longer must-see viewing for me. I'll continue to watch, but my investment level that I had in Season 1 has never been recaptured...I'm sad about it too.

vCash
    The thing that bugged me is that her 'Emily dies' plan wasn't great revenge:

1) Conrad would have been free and happy
    2) David Clarke's name would not have been cleared

It was obvious that it wasn't going to happen like that as it would have been a crappy ending! Why spend all those years plotting revenge and then settle on that - she can do better and I bet she will.

vCash
    I've officially given up on this show. The characters have become ridiculous and Emily's revenge plans idiotic. I hate that it couldn't keep up the first season's edge-of-your-seat drama, but it joins a long list of shows that have suffered the same fate. While I'm sure they'll get a season 4, I don't know if they'll last much past that.

vCash
    Meredith - he was waiting for Emily, he wanted to say a proper goodbye! I think it was meant to be the same bracelet. No idea about Daniel, lol. And yes, the remote was an accident!
    Yep, yep and yep! Same bracelet, Jack was waiting for Emily since he knew the plan and wanted to say a proper goodbye after he found Amanda's necklace that Emily left for him, and the Daniel thing bugs me too. If he heard everything, wouldn't he have heard Aiden say "wait two minutes, then shoot twice?"

The thing that bugged me is that her 'Emily dies' plan wasn't great revenge:

1) Conrad would have been free and happy
    2) David Clarke's name would not have been cleared

It was obvious that it wasn't going to happen like that as it would have been a crappy ending! Why spend all those years plotting revenge and then settle on that - she can do better and I bet she will.
    Earlier in the episode she said that Victoria would roll on Conrad to save herself. In doing so, Conrad would be imprisoned, David Clarke's name cleared and Victoria's sentence reduced...but still imprisoned for a crime she didn't commit, like David Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    I was so enjoying this episode until Emily's plans were foiled *again*. And amnesia? Really? Even if Emily is pretending, I can't believe we're still going to be dealing with more Revenge planning in the Hamptons.
    You do realise that revenge plotting in the Hamptons is the whole premise of the show? If Emily's plans had gone as she wanted them to, then that would be the end of the series and not the winter finale half way through series 3 when they're talking about a series 4

And why is Patrick snooping around Nolan's house? Oooh, a rich man has a secret safe? That is so unusual!!!
    He was trying to put on music. Why did Nolan have a remote for the secret safe in the same place as the TV and music remotes, more importantly?! And I think the fact that the secret safe is behind the picture Nolan bought off Victoria when she had to sell her assets is relevant. Patrick's precious mommy adored that painting...but yeah. Rich man with safe. I'm shocked!

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    Thank you for Jack-on-the-beach explanations. Either there are nuggets from past episodes I missed or I'm losing track of what Emily told fill in the name. I'm leaning toward the latter.

It's enough to keep me setting my DVR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Earlier in the episode she said that Victoria would roll on Conrad to save herself. In doing so, Conrad would be imprisoned, David Clarke's name cleared and Victoria's sentence reduced...but still imprisoned for a crime she didn't commit, like David Clarke.
    Really?! How did I miss that? Do you happen to remember if Nolan was in that scene because if so maybe I wasn't paying attention properly. Thanks for filling me in Jen, I am happier about her plan knowing that

vCash
    Don't think I have touched this thread this season. All I can say is Huh and Really, my DH is bored and thinks it is all ludicrous.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast