Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
    I don't believe Patrick's unabashed loyalty to Victoria anymore than I believe he attempted to kill Conrad for his mother. It concerned me that Patrick homed in on Nolan (or was it the other way around?), because I believe that not only does Patrick have an agenda, but it may well put Emily's to shame. Don't want to see Nolan caught in the crossfire. Not that Emily hasn't put Nolan in danger, but . . .

Only 5 on this board who watch this show? I was away from home this past weekend and Revenge was the only program I recorded.
    I agree, and for that reason, I hope we see Patrick again. The boy is up to no good! Didn't Victoria put her gallery in his name?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    I just started watching on Hulu Plus last weekend and have marathoned through the first two season and caught up on Season 3 in just a week's time. I'm hooked!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    I just started watching on Hulu Plus last weekend and have marathoned through the first two season and caught up on Season 3 in just a week's time. I'm hooked!
    Excellent So it's 6 of us watching now.

Just saw last night's plus the promo. Who could be coming back? I'm hoping it's Mason... She can't leave him there if she's disappearing forever and will never tell her true story like she promised!

I am bored of the Sara/Sarah?? story already.
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    Something tells me there is a faked pregnancy in Emily's future. And I also hope it's Mason. I can't remember how long he went to jail for, but in Hollywood, it's time for his release!

((Swedish skating dudes))
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets a Michael Vartan vibe from the actor who plays Patrick because I swear I keep waiting for Sidney Bristow to come out of the bushes and kick some Grayson behind every time I see or hear him now, LOL
    So that's who he's reminding me of! Thank you, it's been driving me nuts!

vCash
    I think the blast from the past is

Spoiler

vCash
    Lydia is alive. I really like Daniel and Sarah together.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Something tells me there is a faked pregnancy in Emily's future.
    kudos nancy drew

i loved the gay ex spouse reveal, emily doesnt get a lot of light scenes. and i think she is being nicer to nolan, which is all i ever really wanted
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilynn View Post
    So that's who he's reminding me of! Thank you, it's been driving me nuts!
    Happy to help out and I'm SO glad I wasn't the only one getting that vibe from him! Seriously, they could easily be brothers or at least play them on TV, LOL

I watched last week's episode earlier today and then tonight's episode in real time and I loved it. Every single scene with Emily and Nolan is pure gold and I'm happy they're besties again. I don't like that Sarah chick either and didn't that relationship with Daniel start back up again pretty fast?! I thought he just re-met her again like two episodes ago. I'm very curious about how Emily's plan is going to go and I have this feeling everything will be turned on it's ear in that fall finale.

BTW-What is with this three week break??! I knew they wouldn't be on next week because of the AMAs but why can't that random movie wait until Revenge hits their winter hiatus??! Grrrrrr.....
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Oh, that was good. I love Lydia!

vCash
    Three weeks? ARGH!

I will have to rewatch the Lydia episodes because I can't remember how they killed her off. I thought she was on the plane going to DC that Victoria was supposed to be on?

vCash
    THREE WEEK BREAK????!!!! WTF!!! This is why I never start watching weekly serials until they've been cancelled or die a natural death. I don't have the patience for this shit. PS - Nolan is dreamy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Three weeks? ARGH!

I will have to rewatch the Lydia episodes because I can't remember how they killed her off. I thought she was on the plane going to DC that Victoria was supposed to be on?
    Yes, she was on the plane that Victoria was on too. Victoria got off of it before it took off so now Lydia did too? So who exactly was on that plane besides the crew?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    THREE WEEK BREAK????!!!! WTF!!! This is why I never start watching weekly serials until they've been cancelled or die a natural death. I don't have the patience for this shit. PS - Nolan is dreamy.
    This is not nearly as bad as Season 2, every couple of episodes they took a break and I think it killed the people's patience & the ratings. They have said there will just be this break and then the *long* break before the 2nd half of the season next year.

Glad someone else here is loving Nolan. Still can't believe the actor is 41. I wonder how old Nolan is supposed to be...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    Yes, she was on the plane that Victoria was on too. Victoria got off of it before it took off so now Lydia did too? So who exactly was on that plane besides the crew?
    Lydia really was meant to be dead. Mike Kelley said that at least one of the 3 who it looked like died in the S1 finale was genuinely dead. Charlotte and Victoria obviously weren't and so it was confirmed Lydia was. So the new show runner obviously had different ideas. I am disappointed, not a Lydia fan although she was part of an amazing first season...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    and it seems to be beer, straight from the bottle, that she seems to desperately need! i love that
    I hadn't even noticed the beer from the bottle. I remember the champagne when she was with Victoria and Charlotte trying on dresses, and a lot of wine...

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Lydia really was meant to be dead. Mike Kelley said that at least one of the 3 who it looked like died in the S1 finale was genuinely dead. Charlotte and Victoria obviously weren't and so it was confirmed Lydia was. So the new show runner obviously had different ideas. I am disappointed, not a Lydia fan although she was part of an amazing first season...
    Yep, I guess anything Mike Kelley said is now null and void. I'm glad Lydia's back too!!! I'm getting bored of the Emily and Victoria trying to destroy each other with Daniel whimpering in the corner. I think Lydia could ruffle a few feathers and cause a much needed distraction.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    I haven't seen the last two or three episodes...is there a reason for me to keep watching? I'm tired of the idiotic sniping between Emily and Victoria, Daniel and Jack being dumb as bricks, and all the plots for "revenge" being more convoluted than a Rube Goldberg machine. At this point Emily needs to either forget about trying to avenge her father and get on with life, or go all out and just start planting explosives anywhere the Graysons might be and hope death sticks this time.

Let's give Nolan his own show. He's the only one worth watching these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerstage01 View Post

Let's give Nolan his own show. He's the only one worth watching these days.
    That would be amazing.

vCash
    They are moving Revenge to a 10pm slot in US... does it mean ABC gave up on the show and no Season 4? :-(

vCash
    NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast