Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    In the beginning though, Emily wasn't after Daniel. She actually had quite complicated feelings towards him in the first series. She was the one who encouraged him to set things right with his ex-girlfriend who was hurt in the DUI, which I took to be a test to see if he was like his parents or not. He wasn't. She wanted to separate Victoria from her children.

At the end of series one when Daniel found out about his parents and what they'd done, he had an opportunity to publicly distance himself from them, but instead he publicly supported them. That's when Emily broke up with him (and the whole snogging Jack thing ). Daniel had his chance and let her down.

Emily has always been unlikeable, but I find it interesting that everyone is seeing that now. I agree she's more like Victoria than she'd like, but the big difference is that Emily didn't do what Victoria did...and Victoria is still making life miserable and not repenting for her sins.
    I think pretending to be in love with someone, AND getting engaged to them under false pretenses is extremely awful thing to do to another person. And I'm not even completely sure how its going to make Daniel hate his mother.

And I sort of understand, why Daniel might think since David Clarke is dead, what the point was of letting sleeping dogs lie. (Although Amanda is another story he was willing to let his parents affect her).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Maybe. Or Jack? Nolan would be a big spanner in the works
    Not Nolan! He does disapprove of her sometimes but it is mainly because her father wanted her to forgive, or because she goes too far.

One of my colleagues has a theory Emily will actually die and the second half of the series will be all about Nolan getting revenge.

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    One of my colleagues has a theory Emily will actually die and the second half of the series will be all about Nolan getting revenge.

That would be a twist.
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    what did the british guy just say to victoria regarding a key, "it's one of your children?"

never mind, i guess the next scene answered that
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I just watched the episode. So happy.

And then I just watched next week's promo on youtube...

Spoiler

“What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    Can someone who remembers last season better than I do confirm, had Jack really never heard of or seen Aiden before?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gkelly View Post
    Can someone who remembers last season better than I do confirm, had Jack really never heard of or seen Aiden before?
    They had no scenes together. But. Hmm. He was publicly dating Emily for a while there...never seen maybe, but never heard of? Not sure.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    last season, didnt aiden go to nolan for proof that david clarke invested in nolan's co, and then nolan turned over the check? i could be wrong, i thought last season was a bit of a cluster.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    last season, didnt aiden go to nolan for proof that david clarke invested in nolan's co, and then nolan turned over the check? i could be wrong, i thought last season was a bit of a cluster.
    Yeah but that's Nolan, not Jack. We know that Nolan and Aiden know each other
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    oh duh, reading is fundamental. sorry.

vCash
    Interesting that Charlotte would so quickly take the rap for tampering with Conrad's brakes. Not entirely believable, but maybe she's going to be a schemer like her mom.

vCash
    Now clearly, no show that wants to continue can be wrapped up in 5 weeks

Love Charlotte's new side plot with Daniel's ex.

Anyone else (of the 5 of you on this board who watch!) notice that Emily is drinking a lot more this season?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I think there's more than five people still watching...not many people have been posting though including myself! I have to admit that I've actually missed at least two episodes this season due to being out of town or not getting a chance to watch one ep before the next one but I am still watching and loving this season!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets a Michael Vartan vibe from the actor who plays Patrick because I swear I keep waiting for Sidney Bristow to come out of the bushes and kick some Grayson behind every time I see or hear him now, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Interesting that Charlotte would so quickly take the rap for tampering with Conrad's brakes. Not entirely believable, but maybe she's going to be a schemer like her mom.
    Funny - "Daddy, I tampered with your brakes and killed your priest friend." "That's o.k., honey, I forgive you." Holy Moley!!!!!!!

And I'm soooooooooo confuuuuuuuuused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Barbarino) Who is on whose side? (I haven't even watched last night's episode yet.)

vCash
    I don't get the story anymore. Really don't. It's getting crazy
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Well at least Nolan isn't dead. Can't say I loved this episode other than that!
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    I could have sworn Emily told Jack she was Amanda Clark. So Jack was upset that Nolan hadn't filled him in, right?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    That's right, Coco. I'm glad Jack was only upset for a limited amount of time. Their friendship is my favourite relationship on the show.

And this better work. I don't think I will be happy that after 5 episodes of seeing this plan develop, that it falls apart last minute.

I liked all the overt male-on-male action but I would like Nolan to be with a man who isn't a psycho killer. Although Patrick's unabashed loyalty to Victoria was really grating.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    I don't believe Patrick's unabashed loyalty to Victoria anymore than I believe he attempted to kill Conrad for his mother. It concerned me that Patrick homed in on Nolan (or was it the other way around?), because I believe that not only does Patrick have an agenda, but it may well put Emily's to shame. Don't want to see Nolan caught in the crossfire. Not that Emily hasn't put Nolan in danger, but . . .

Only 5 on this board who watch this show? I was away from home this past weekend and Revenge was the only program I recorded.
    Last edited by Meredith; 11-05-2013 at 09:36 PM.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Anyone else (of the 5 of you on this board who watch!) notice that Emily is drinking a lot more this season?
    and it seems to be beer, straight from the bottle, that she seems to desperately need! i love that

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast