vCash

CBC TV Schedule for the 2013 GP Season

CBC has posted a partial schedule for figure skating this fall on its website:

OCT 19 2:00 PM: Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Skate America - Men's and Dance Short Programs
    OCT 20 1:00 PM: Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Skate America - Men's and Dance Free Programs
    OCT 26 4:00 PM: Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Skate America - Pairs and Women's Free Programs

NOV 3 10:30 PM: Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix China

NOV 9 2:00 PM: Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Japan - Pair's and Men's Free Programs
    NOV 10 12:00 PM: Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Japan-Women's and Dance Free Programs

NOV 16 2:00 PM: Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix France - Men's and Dance Free Programs
    All on CBC's main network & live streamed online. I assume they will update with dates/times for Russia/GP Final soon as well.

vCash
    No live GP broadcast streaming? They used to some seasons ago on Skatebuzz.

vCash
    They've actually got Russia and the GP Final up too, but not Worlds or Olympics.
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/broadcast/

The times I get are in PDT since it seems to auto-detect I'm on the West Coast, and I can't figure out how to get it to show me EDT times.
    Sat Nov 23 9:00 AM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Russia - Women's and Pair's Free Programs
    12:00 PM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Russia - Men's and Dance Free Programs

Sat Dec 7 9:00 AM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Final - Pair's and Men's Free Programs
    12:00 PM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Grand Prix Final - Dance and Women's Free Programs

Judging from the other times you posted, this means in EDT, the Grand Prix Russia will air Sat Nov. 23 - 12PM EDT, 3PM EDT, and the Grand Prix Final will air 12PM EDT, 3PM EDT.