Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

vCash
    I'll be very interested to see the protocols because that's 9 less than they received at Quebec.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I thought they looked tight, especially Tessa. Wonder what the state of her health is.

They only got 9.08 for SS. Very low.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    My video only kicked in while they waited for their marks. Dang. Get the mistakes out now, rather than in a few months is all i can say.....
    Agreed. Hoping they perfect it at SC.

vCash
    It was a performance with mistakes. I wouldn't freak out yet as we've seen it perfectly here in practice. There was the twizzle mistake, they got too close in the straightline which probably affected those levels etc... Considering all that not a terrible score. Obviously not the start they wanted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    it looked like in the entire program, they were both nervous, not as sure on their skates as on their debut. the debut had more spark. and obviously with the sd scored at 67 compared to 76 on the first outing, that's a major stepdown
    Yes this was my impression too. I'm so upset I turned off the stream. I can't watch the rest (not that I was planning on that anyways).
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    They must lost levels because that TES is very low for them. I don't even want to comment on the PCS anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Yes this was my impression too. I'm so upset I turned off the stream. I can't watch the rest (not that I was planning on that anyways).
    Me too.....so upset

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    It was a performance with mistakes. I wouldn't freak out yet as we've seen it perfectly here in practice. There was the twizzle mistake, they got too close in the straightline which probably affected those levels etc... Considering all that not a terrible score. Obviously not the start they wanted.
    Maybe that is a stupid question, but isn't it GOOD to be that close in the straight-line?

vCash
    even the lift, i felt like either of them could've fallen or dropped the other. the entire performance was shaky. hopefully they make it up in the FD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sternfunken View Post
    Maybe that is a stupid question, but isn't it GOOD to be that close in the straight-line?
    What I meant is they were closer than they were in practices so it might have affected their steps and turns as they tried to adjust that. Will be interesting to see the level on that element.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sternfunken View Post
    i thought so too. i think they might've tried to compensate for the distance they had on their first outing, and ended up being too close to each other where they run the risk of hitting/tripping the other

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    Yes we shouldnt freak out.
    The practices were so good too.

vCash
    I don't know what to do now. Sigh…it's not the way I wanted them to start the season.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Leaving aside the mistakes, that lift kills for me the last seconds of the program. Of the last twenty seconds of the program I only like the ending pose. I also liked better the another ending of the step sequence, but I guess with more reviews I will get used to the new.

vCash
    Anyone know the page with the protocols?

vCash
    http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/r...2013/index.htm
    But, the protocols aren't up yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I don't know what to do now. Sigh…it's not the way I wanted them to start the season.
    me tooo.... sigh..........

vCash
    Don't think the protocols page is up until after all have skated. If you go to http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/r...2013/index.htm
    the link that currently says time schedule for the SD? Once this portion is done, that link will then change to read Judges scores with a link to the PDF.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I just got my Canadians Nats tickets this morning and I'm not even excited anymore just feel down.

vCash
    Maybe I"m just being optimistic but it seems the judges are being very tough. I know Evan fell on his twizzle but C/B's score are also waaaay below what they were getting at Worlds.

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast