View Poll Results: Biggest Star To Come Out of The Voice?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Javier Colon (Won season one)

1 2.50%
  • Dia Frampton (Season 1, second place)

1 2.50%
  • Vicci Martinez (Season 1, tied for third)

5 12.50%
  • Beverly McClellan (Season 1, tied for third)

0 0%
  • Jermaine Paul (Season 2 winner)

0 0%
  • Juliet Simms (Season 2, second place)

1 2.50%
  • Tony Lucca (Season 2, third place)

0 0%
  • Chris Mann (Season 2, fourth place)

4 10.00%
  • Cassadee Pope (Season 3 winner)

6 15.00%
  • Terry McDermott (Season 3 runner-up)

0 0%
  • Nicholas David (Season 3, third place)

1 2.50%
  • I Don't Remember Any Of Them Now...

23 57.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

vCash
    If anyone had told me in the first hour containing Caroline, James, Austin, and Caroline the performance I'd enjoy the most would be Austin's, I'd have scoffed.

Jacquie's voice is and , but it did not move me at all. It sounded and looked like it should be at the beginning of a Bond movie. It was dark, but a little too slick.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Blake screwed Ray and I don't think he even got dinner or a kiss out of the deal. Wrong. Song. Kat is not Jacquie Lee.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Poor Ray. I think Xtina struggles to be nicey-nice and only say positive things but at some point, she just has to let her inner-fabulous-diva who is always right out, and Ray was the recipient. I wish they'd all be a little more critical--I remember that's why I started watching in Season 2. The judges were sometimes critical even of their own, but they weren't mean for the sake of entertainment. It was genuine constructive feedback and I feel like the performances are suffering a bit because of it.

Johnny bores me. So far tonight, I would happily lose any of them except for Austin, Jacquie, and based on previous performances only, Caroline. Only Tessanne and Matthew can save us now
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Xtina has Jacquie Lee and Matthew, CeeLo has Caroline (although I no longer think she'll make it to the end and if any mentor ends up with nobody in the final, it will be him), Adam has Tessanne and Blake has Austin and Cole (although I don't like them either--sorry Matry).

I'm hoping for a Jacquie, Tessanne, and Matthew final.

That was beautiful from Matthew. Xtina is rocking her team tonight.
    Last edited by rfisher; 11-12-2013 at 02:38 AM.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    if i had more energy i'd be perplexed that matthew returning to his roots equals a leonard cohen song
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Xtina has Jacquie Lee and Matthew, CeeLo has Caroline (although I no longer think she'll make it to the end and if any mentor ends up with nobody in the final, it will be him), Adam has Tessanne and Blake has Austin and Cole (although I don't like them either--sorry Matry).

I'm hoping for a Jacquie, Tessanne, and Matthew final.

That was beautiful from Matthew. Xtina is rocking her team tonight.
    I'm not a huge fan of Austin--I just liked him in comparison to what had gone before. Non Xtina teams can just pack up and go home, except Tessanne. She can take the place of the person who is not Jacquie or Matthew. Cole and James can do guest appearances as back-up singers. This is a weird season--the bottom of the barrel is worse than seasons past. I can't imagine Johnny for example getting through the battle round much less the live shows. This is what's underneath the bottom of the barrel. But the top singers are much better than the best of at least the last two seasons. I'd slog through a thousand horrible performances to get one Matthew, Tessanne, or Jacquie.

Cole has a great voice, but that's a boring song.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Adorn You was a horrible choice. No, just no.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Tessanne and Matthew were the stars tonight for me. Brilliant song choices and the chops to carry it off.

Jacquie still leaves me cold. Too much angst at the wrong times. She's a little pile of scream. (sorry Jacquie fans!)

CeeLo's muppet sucked tonight. Wrong song, wrong vocals, and wrong set. They're giving Caroline the Melanie Amato 'little girl in a playground' treatment.

I'm voting my fingers off for Cole though. I love his voice. I just think the coaches have no freaking clue what to do with him.

Would be thrilled to see Kat and Ray go home.

vCash
    This was mostly a boring night & I blame the coaches song choices. I can't imagine buying any of these songs. Why would anyone give Man in the Mirror or Haleluah for the 9 thousandth time to anyone? I didn't really like Matthew's rendition - I've heard that song done MUCH better. Why would the coaches give the other 10 contestants obscure, totally wrong songs?

I wasn't in love with any of them but I thought Cole & Will sounded the best. IOW, they did the best with what they were given.

Poor Ray & Austin were sabotaged by Blake. BTW Blake, Austin is NOT a country singer - he wasn't when you picked him so why force him into the Cassaddeee mold?

I like Jacquie but I hated that song for her. She's 16 - that song sounds like it would be appropriate for a whiskey-soaked 5 time loser.
    Last edited by taf2002; 11-12-2013 at 04:57 PM.

vCash
    Blake and CeeLo did crap jobs choosing songs.

If I close my eyes, Xtina's song choices for Jacquie work. She's so talented. But, I do wish Xtina would choose some more age appropriate songs. I liked Jacquie's choice of Stompa better. I kind of wish she had waited a couple of years to come on the show because I'm afraid if she wins she'll get some bubblegum pop. She's be hard to market right now. She looks and acts like a teenager, but sings totally differently.

Hallelujah is overdone, but I liked Matthew's version of it better than his previous performances. I think Josh is going home.

I don't get why Adam was so excited by James's performance. It really wasn't all that good. Will did much better. I didn't like Tessanne's arrangement of that Emile Sande song. Too over the top. Adam's going to screw up with her the way he did with Judith.

I'd like to see Josh and Johnny go home.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Interesting Will singing American Band. I seem to recall Connie partying with Chicago on a couple of trips to Little Rock. She was probably intimately involved with his Daddy.

Tessanne, Matthew and Jacquie Lee safe so I'm good.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    that sara bareilles song has intro to sochi fluff piece written all over it
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Very odd ending. If you're not bottom 2, you can still go home if you're bottom 3?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Very odd ending. If you're not bottom 2, you can still go home if you're bottom 3?
    that will teach voters to skip the kick off show

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Who got saved?
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    Kat
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Kat
    Damn, I would have saved Johnny (I turned it on just long enough to see the three of them standing there looking awful.)
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    The twitter save is a great way to annoy two-thirds of the viewers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    Damn, I would have saved Johnny (I turned it on just long enough to see the three of them standing there looking awful.)
    Same here. I really want Kat to go. She annoys the hell outta me. I hope she doesn't overstay. Although her leaving means that we won't get see her kinda nerdy hot French hubby ) I thought Johnny would get the tween votes.
    Last edited by moebius; 11-14-2013 at 03:57 AM.

vCash
    I like the Twitter-save idea. After all the crazy results on DWTS this season and ... well, from time to time, ALL of the reality talent shows in the past, the ONE VOTE ONLY FROM COMPUTER IP ADDRESS suits me just fine.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast