View Poll Results: Biggest Star To Come Out of The Voice?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Javier Colon (Won season one)

1 2.50%
  • Dia Frampton (Season 1, second place)

1 2.50%
  • Vicci Martinez (Season 1, tied for third)

5 12.50%
  • Beverly McClellan (Season 1, tied for third)

0 0%
  • Jermaine Paul (Season 2 winner)

0 0%
  • Juliet Simms (Season 2, second place)

1 2.50%
  • Tony Lucca (Season 2, third place)

0 0%
  • Chris Mann (Season 2, fourth place)

4 10.00%
  • Cassadee Pope (Season 3 winner)

6 15.00%
  • Terry McDermott (Season 3 runner-up)

0 0%
  • Nicholas David (Season 3, third place)

1 2.50%
  • I Don't Remember Any Of Them Now...

23 57.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

vCash
    I hope Breanna Cuoco does better this round.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    :Xtina: singing HOTRS Now, the two girls are second best no matter what.

I'd go with Jackie here, but we already know there's a steal so it's a moot point.
    Last edited by rfisher; 10-15-2013 at 02:56 AM.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    In my magical fantasy world, if I was on the show, I'd pick Xtina just to hear her sing to me.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    There aren't very many songs I wouldn't choose Xtina to sing for me.

Breanna won that for me. Jackie was a bit shrill. I liked Breanna's bluesy tone.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Surprisingly I liked Breanna better. Jackie has a great voice, but just seemed loud at times.

vCash
    I wonder how many steals Briana would have gotten if she wasn't the sister of Kaley Cuoco... Donna and Tamyra-Joy deserved to be stolen moreso I felt.
    Kyle

vCash
    Nik vs Grey - I think Grey is generic. I was surprised that she had any chairs turn. Nik doesn't have the greatest voice in the world but he has charisma & stage presence & he sounded pretty good. I give it to Nik - I'd be surprised if he doesn't outlast Grey.

Amber vs Tamyra - Amber

Justin vs Shelbie - Shelbie

Anthony vs Caroline - I picked Caroline because her voice is so pure & unique but Anthony deserves to stay so I was happy he was stolen. By far my favorite pairing of the night

Donna vs Tessanne - no brainer - Tessanne all the way

Brianna vs Jackie - I thought Brianna clearly won this battle but I suppose Christina thought Jackie would be more marketable. Doesn't she always go with the teens? I glad Brianna was stolen but I think she should have chosen Cee-lo. She will be fodder for Blake.

vCash
    Grey v. Nick -- I definitely preferred Grey's singing. Nick is not one of the stronger vocalists in the competition and he doesn't have a prayer of winning, but he might attract a fairly sizeable group of supporters because of personality and singing style. I wouldn't have stolen him, but the producers might have wanted to keep him around.

Amber v. Timyra - Great battle. I'm not sure it was smart of XTina to pair Amber with Timyra. They probably were both in the top half of her team. I think there will be a number of less talented singers than Timyra who will get through the Battle Rounds. But, I really enjoyed watching Xtina coach them. She is really good. And we get to hear her sing a little. I wish someone had stolen Timyra. She was better than the others who were stolen tonight.

Country Battle -- He's just not that strong. I didn't love her, especially in comparison to Kelly, but it seemed like a no-brainer to go with her.

Anthony v. Caroline -- I don't even remember Anthony from the auditions. I suspect that Caroline will look and sound the same on every song she performs. I would not have used a steal on Anthony.

Donna v. Tessane -- Hands down Tessane for me. I didn't care for Donna in the blinds or tonight. Tessane is really good.

Briana v. Jaqui -- I also didn't care for Briana in her audition and I don't think she would have been stolen if she weren't Kaley Cuoco's sister.

Too many steals already. Adam and others will boot some good people in the Battle Rounds and there won't be steals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I glad Brianna was stolen but I think she should have chosen Cee-lo. She will be fodder for Blake.
    She said that she chose Blake b/c he's a 3X winner. If Blake wins again, it definitely won't be her.

vCash
    I remembered that after the Briana-Jackie battle Cee-lo picked Jackie during the critiques. That's probably really why Briana picked Blake. Jackie has a good voice but IMO she's just as generic as Grey. (Or Cassaddee.) I really like Briana's voice & I want to see what Blake does with her.

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    I sometimes wonder if the coaches pick the lesser of the 2 battlers in the hopes that the currnet coach will take their advice, letting them steal the stronger of the 2 competitors.

vCash

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Two gripes:

For a show that's all about "The Voice", it seems to me that once past the blind auditions, coaches almost picker the younger over the older, the slimmer over the heavier and the prettier over the plainer.

Coaches continually talking about how THEY want to win. YOU are a coach/mentor. The contestants can win...you cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    I sometimes wonder if the coaches pick the lesser of the 2 battlers in the hopes that the currnet coach will take their advice, letting them steal the stronger of the 2 competitors.
    Yes, if you want to steal somebody, you're not going to rave about them if you want them for yourself?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Yes, if you want to steal somebody, you're not going to rave about them if you want them for yourself?
    Oh, you can rave about them. You just rave about the weaker of the two a little bit more.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I like the Fallout Boy song much more when sung by Patrick Stump- I can really appreciate what a great vocalist he is when I hear someone try to cover him. They were both pretty good. Matthew was outperformed a bit, but she had to keep him. The others would have stolen him in a heartbeat.

And UGH, I don't want to hear that song ever again. I will Never Miss a Thing about it. Indifferent to which one Cee-lo chooses too. Didn't like either.

And, thank you Voice editing, for sparing me those mediocre duets.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I wanted to see the guy who sang The Jefferson's theme song.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Me too. And I wanted to see Ashley's battle too, no matter how much she blew away the other singer. She's one of my favs.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    Me too. And I wanted to see Ashley's battle too, no matter how much she blew away the other singer. She's one of my favs.
    Yes, Ashley too.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    and on the flip side, i really wanted to see eg daily. but the snippet they aired sounded like something from a piano lounge at an airport. not that her voice sounded bad, but it was super cheesy
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I wonder if the coaches will get into a situation where they have steals left, but there's no one left to steal b/c all the ones that the coach planned to steal were stolen by the other coaches. Or if they do have steals left they just steal the better of the remaining eliminated contestants, even though they didn't want them in the first place. Maybe it's better to compete later in the battle rounds, so that if you do get eliminated, you have a better chance of getting stolen, b/c the coaches need to use their steals that they were saving for a particular contestant but lost out to another coach. Or maybe it's all rigged and this will never happen.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast