Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

being infected by Radionova's obvious joy for skating
    vCash
    A lot of gold seats on the judges' side were already gone! I got one for section 114. Maybe if it's not too crowded all the time, all FSUer friends can find a way to sit together like in Zagreb. Or if not, then meet during zamboni breaks.
    Rockin' Finnish commentator: "And that was supposed to be a flip but it turned out to be a flop."

vCash
    I ordered my tickets too

But I'm just gonna be there for the first two days of competition... still, excited!! Also can't wait to see Budapest, beautiful city
    Also, that city actually allows you to get some high standard accommodation for really low prices. Gotta love the welcoming Hungarians

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by igniculus View Post
    Cheap? FYI, the all-event gold ticket costs half of an average month's salary in Hungary...
    Cheap to someone, expensive to someone, the value of the money is different. I am so sorry that it is so expensive for native Hungarians, they/you are a good public, IIRC 2004. But Stockholm 2015 will be expensive to everyone, I am afraid. Jävla svenskar

Igniculus, good to hear from you! Will we see you in January?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Got 4 all events tickets in section 106 row 8, wahoo excited.
    and you are sitting one road behind me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice View Post
    ... Jävla svenskar
    Igniculus, good to hear from you! Will we see you in January?
    we are fine people, you know ? And the ticket in Helsinki was about the double of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by npavel View Post
    and you are sitting one road behind me
    Great npavel, which country will you be supporting. This will be my 4th ISU championships. Will be there as my friends will be skating from team GB : )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by igniculus View Post
    Cheap? FYI, the all-event gold ticket costs half of an average month's salary in Hungary...
    I'm from central Europe too, so a gold all event is expensive for me too. That's why I got standard day tickets. As long as I get to attend, see some practices, chat with some skaters, feel some emotions, I don't care if I'm 1st row or 17th. If you really love skating you'll find your way to go past these things

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Great npavel, which country will you be supporting. This will be my 4th ISU championships. Will be there as my friends will be skating from team GB : )
    I'm from Italy, but leave in Sweden. So there are two countries I love. But I cheer all the skaters, I love the sport no matter nationality. I was at Worlds in Gothenburg and from 2010 at all the European Championships. So once a year I have my great time and this year it will be Budapest, such a great place

Eh?
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice View Post
    Cheap to someone, expensive to someone, the value of the money is different. I am so sorry that it is so expensive for native Hungarians, they/you are a good public, IIRC 2004. But Stockholm 2015 will be expensive to everyone, I am afraid. Jävla svenskar
    Yes, the tickets for Stockholm are quite expensive!

Mr. DaveRocks and I will be in Stockholm, though, and you will be, too, Finnice, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRocks View Post

Mr. DaveRocks and I will be in Stockholm, though, and you will be, too, Finnice, right?
    I will! With the usual suspects Mella etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by npavel View Post
    we are fine people, you know ? And the ticket in Helsinki was about the double of it
    Sorry npavel, no insult meant! Jag gillar svenskar, också! And you are right about Helsinki tickets, they costed even more (not the double, though.)

vCash

Does anyone have the link to tickets for Europeans 2015? What are the prices?

vCash
    Thank you. I accessed the webside and it says that "As an exclusive offer to those of you who live in Sweden, a special opportunity to pre-purchase tickets will be available already on 22 November at 09:00 hrs." Does it mean that those who don't live in Sweden won't be able to buy it yet?

vCash
    Don't mind me ^_^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Thank you. I accessed the website and it says that "As an exclusive offer to those of you who live in Sweden, a special opportunity to pre-purchase tickets will be available already on 22 November at 09:00 hrs." Does it mean that those who don't live in Sweden won't be able to buy it yet?
    In the first sentence it says November 26, so that must be the date for non-Swedes. So it's only a difference of 4 days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    In the first sentence it says November 26, so that must be the date for non-Swedes. So it's only a difference of 4 days.
    Alright. Thank you!

vCash
    Have booked 'premium' seats! Hope they'll be worth the extra £'s. First trip to Budapest. Does anyone know the area around the arena? Are there many places to eat/drink in/around the arena? How easy is it to get to/from the airport? All tips welcome :-)

is lutz crazy!!!
    vCash

Woo Woo!!!

vCash
    Around the arena there is nothing,just sport arenas,stadions,so if you want to eat you have to take the metro éine to go somewhere in the center of Budapest

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast