Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    it's sort of the "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it's a duck", if he walks like an aggressor, talks like an aggressor, acts like one - he probably is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    I wish that GZ would fade into oblivion.
    However, it doesn't appear as though that will happen.

His true character continues to emerge.
    Eventually it may catch up with him in a major way. He escaped from one trial. What if there is another one? It will be hard for the jury to ignore the pattern of behavior.

vCash
    If they are allowed to know of it. Hard to believe but, there may still be people out there who have never heard of him and the evidence of other misdeeds might not be let in.
    Creep. I wish they could put him behind bars for good. He's very dangerous.

vCash
    I think I read a headline elsewhere tonight that he is 2.5 million in debt, have to go back and research, probably for legal bills. He is an accident waiting to happen, as in he's going to say the next thing was an accident.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I wonder how much he is really in debt. He had so many donations pouring in during the Trial and leading up to it and now he is able to profit any way he wants off of his story since he was found not guilty. I think he is hiding a LOT of money.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Also he was served with divorce papers today, now that wife could find him.

I bet he and his wife defaulted on their house which was in a pricey area.

GF may or may not be pregnant.

Supposedly, his guns "were confiscated" the other day when GF called police, let's hope they are not returned, but he'll find more.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    I bet he and his wife defaulted on their house which was in a pricey area.
    The Retreat at Twin Lakes is not a pricey area in Sanford.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    wasn't that part of his defense - that a young black man wandering around a gated community was suspect? But I really don't know about Florida real estate and inferring from my area what a gated community would be/housing costs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    There is also a segment of the population that is convinced that much of what we hear in the media about good ol' Georgie is manufactured to make him look bad because he dared to stand up to "those" people.
    If you're a Ku-Klux Klan sympathiser, he must be quite a catch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    I think I read a headline elsewhere tonight that he is 2.5 million in debt, have to go back and research, probably for legal bills. He is an accident waiting to happen, as in he's going to say the next thing was an accident.
    He is a ticking time bomb that has already gone off once before, but was reset.

I think the truth about Travon's death may eventually come out. Too late but it will still be the truth.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    wasn't that part of his defense - that a young black man wandering around a gated community was suspect? But I really don't know about Florida real estate and inferring from my area what a gated community would be/housing costs
    Housing there runs somewhere around 150 to 190K. It's a nice neighborhood of town houses but not particularly pricey by Florida standards. Sanford is a lovely town - I was there last Wednesday to take my husband to the airport. Had lunch downtown and shopped at the German market. George Zimmerman does not a town make.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Thanks - as I said, I was making assumptions based upon the type of houses that are in gated communities here (usually in the 400,000 or more price range)
    Yeah, one person does not make a community or city.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Housing there runs somewhere around 150 to 190K. It's a nice neighborhood of town houses but not particularly pricey by Florida standards. Sanford is a lovely town - I was there last Wednesday to take my husband to the airport. Had lunch downtown and shopped at the German market. George Zimmerman does not a town make.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    Thanks - as I said, I was making assumptions based upon the type of houses that are in gated communities here (usually in the 400,000 or more price range)
    Yeah, one person does not make a community or city.
    Totally OT, but where I love you can't get a one bedroom apartment for under $200,000 and a starter house (read needs work) is going to be in the +$850,000 range. Oh, and prices have actually only recently DROPPED to this level.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    On a separate 911 call, a man calls to report that his girlfriend was "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. The caller says the woman is outside with police.
    When asked why he is calling, the man says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

What a *ick...wasting 911's time not to report an emergency, but to give his side of the story! The police were outside, so talk to them!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    Totally OT, but where I love you can't get a one bedroom apartment for under $200,000 and a starter house (read needs work) is going to be in the +$850,000 range. Oh, and prices have actually only recently DROPPED to this level.
    I imagine the median income where you live is substantially higher than in Sanford, Florida or there is an insanely high demand for housing or a combination of both.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    This sounds serious.

A police search of Zimmerman's home turned up 5 weapons and 100 rounds of ammunition.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/us/flo...html?hpt=hp_t2

vCash
    To be fair, 100 rounds isn't that much. My gun nut friends have WAAAAY more than that.

However, Georgie shouldn't be allowed anything more dangerous than string. A really short string.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Thug.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234