vCash

Skating Holiday Gifts?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering, aside from Olympic tickets, what is atop everyone's skating holiday gift wish list this year? Went to Vancouver, Salt Lake and Torino, but between the gay rights issues, visas, general difficulty in traveling and hotels, Sochi seems like a far fetched dream for many.

I was also wondering, as the parent of a young skater, if anyone has worked with this company that offers various Sasha Cohen coaching experiences.

www.thuzio.com/sasha-cohen.html

Yes, I know the coaching is fairly expensive, but it would be a one-time thing. I would probably gift it with Sasha recording a video message.

Sarah Hughes is around the NYC area. I'm surprised she doesn't do these types of things. I see her Instagramming skating related things all the time. Ditto for Johnny Weir.

vCash

Wow, that would be a dream gift. I saw Sasha interviewed about doing stuff through Thuzio so it is definitely for real.

Sasha is also making designer skates, isnt she?

vCash
    I thought Sasha was making designer *socks*.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Skates and socks.

vCash
    I wonder how long that $1,250 is- is that an hour of coaching? Multiple sessions?
    I'm surprised she only gets 5-10k for corporate speaking though.

$100 sounds really reasonable for a video message.

vCash
    Wow, is Tara that much more of a "name" than Sasha for her appearances etc. to be that much more expensive?
    http://www.thuzio.com/search-result?...direction=desc

(Also wondering if you have to buy Sasha's ticket as well as paying $5000 to have her sit next to you at a competition )
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"