Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I didn't feel sorry for her at all. She pouted and threw him under the bus before there was a list of people wanting be on the show and while the show was grasping for demographics. He came in as a last minute sub for his son, who was reported injured and danced very well on a later season, and he could/would only practice very few hours a week. Instead of saying, "Hey, he was great to sub in at the last minute, but didn't and still doesn't have the time to put in, and this is what you can do in six hours a week [or whatever ridiculously low number it was that the producers should never have allowed unless they gave him a seasoned pro]" her attitude was "poor me."

If Karina had done that, Louis van Amstel would have slapped her across the head and told her to be professional.
    The best reaction was George Hamilton, who kept using Master P's lines for himself with comments about doing it for the people in the hood and campaigning in nursing homes, etc.

Ashly was in a tough spot that she should have never been in on the show. She had no way to make him rehearse more and he got more publicity for doing poorly and acting like a jerk than he would have for having done his best.

vCash
    I've met Tristan a few times and he's a class act.

He's not like some of others who hit the clubs in Hollywood all the time and will go to the opening of an envelope out here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    He didn't work very hard, but I think Kenny Mayne was far worse.
    Mayne was pretty bad, but he seemed to try to learn to dance, and there were a few good moves in there. Master P just seemed to not care at all, and he did nothing interesting.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Speaking of Kenny, was there ever a DanceCenter spot on the last season this past spring time?

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I didn't see one.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Louis was really butch during season 1. When Len criticized one of Trista & Louis's dances for not having any sexual chemistry, Louis looked at Trista and openly declared, "For the record, I felt the heat between us." Unless Trista assumed that Louis was gay because he was a dancer, or Louis was openly lusting after her husband, I doubt that Trista knew that he was gay back then.
    Maybe if she's blind. (Believe me, everyone has always known. He's never kept it particularly secret.) I think he just plays it up more for TV now that he knows it's more a bonus for the average viewer than a turnoff. It's never affected his ability to play to a female partner. I think Trista was more likely trying to keep up HER persona...too bad that plays more as "How stupid are you?" than "Aww, she's so naive."

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    Best comment of the night: Julianne saying 'I used to dance with Mark and you have to stand in front of him to be seen'. And then the look on Mark's face .. he was not pleased.
    Hey, Mark, if the Cuban heels fit...

Quote Originally Posted by all_empty View Post
    I've met Tristan a few times and he's a class act.
    We worked for the same studio in Boston so I knew him pretty well back 'when.' He really is a sweetie just like on the show. SO CAN YOU MAYBE GIVE HIM A DECENT PARTNER PRODUCERS AND STOP GIVING HIM THE ONES YOU'D HAVE STUCK POOR JONATHAN WITH? (Also I'm still moderately peeved they gave him Miss Gladys Knight and didn't arrange things sot hey could dance to "License to Kill." COME ON SHOW...)

vCash
    October 14........they start off the show by saying that a woman got the lowest viewer votes last Monday. How is that for building confidence?

vCash
    Best line of the night was Leah to Tony........."So you want Corbin to choreograph our contemporary dance!"

vCash
    With only two more couples to dance I have to ask. Am I the only one watching or the only one posting?

vCash
    We have another hour before we can watch.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    With only two more couples to dance I have to ask. Am I the only one watching or the only one posting?
    im watching. this season doesnt inspire snark in me. although jack still has the posture of a toddler.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I got a late start tonight, just watched Leah's dance. Did anyone else notice that they used the original Katy Perry song and not the craptastic singers? I've noticed a few other songs this season, particularly the ones that are on the radio today (Blurred Lines, Applause, etc), they've just used the original instead. Anyone else notice this or know why they are doing this? [NOT complaining though..]

vCash
    Omg...I loved Elizabeth! Jesse Spano lives!!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I've been in and out of this thread, so I apologize in advance if I missed this - Edyta and Alec expecting.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Is there a reason all the dancers looked so grim at the end? I turned on the TV just as it was ending, to watch Castle, and I swear I thought they were all at a funeral.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I think they were in shock over the star that was eliminated.

vCash
    Out of curiosity, who was eliminated?

vCash
    Christina Millian, who was the first to get a 10, and was atop the judge's leaderboard tonight.

I'm not really surprised, when they mentioned the lowest vote-getter last week was female, I thought it was either her or Leah. Throughout the season thusfar I've continually forgotten about her, and it took me 3 weeks to learn her name. She's a good dancer but completely forgettable. Except for the neon boob tassels.

vCash
    Mark was pissed. Real pissed. I don't know what Christina's fan base is but they obviously didn't vote.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast