Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Keyshawn jumped around too much in his career, so he wouldn't get the 'core fan of the team' votes like Emmitt and Hines did. Plus, he wasn't a humble player, so he didn't have the casual fan goodwill going for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    She certainly looked quite frail. I wonder how long she'll be able to last. Hopefully, a few weeks and she can go out on a high note. She doesn't look as if she can go the distance. What a gutsy lady.
    I certainly admire her both in ability and determination. My guess is that she will continue for a few weeks and then bow out of the competition. I don't think she is the type who would want someone going home before her who was doing well and had a chance at winning. I also don't think she is the type who would want to stay safe each week based on her story and challenges rather than her performance.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Keyshawn jumped around too much in his career, so he wouldn't get the 'core fan of the team' votes like Emmitt and Hines did. Plus, he wasn't a humble player, so he didn't have the casual fan goodwill going for him.
    Yes definitely not the beloved player. Kind of a brat for a lot of his career. And his superbowl was a while back. Not to mention that his dancing wasn't so great.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    I'm so proud of Valerie going after her dream. I don't know how long she'll be able to continue. I feel she'll continue as long as she can, and it just makes my admiration for her even stronger.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Yes definitely not the beloved player. Kind of a brat for a lot of his career. And his superbowl was a while back.
    Since I don't follow the NFL very much, I was unaware of these facts, but he didn't have a really engaging personality displayed on DWTS. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how nice he was in talking about Sharna after he had been eliminated.

Not to mention that his dancing wasn't so great.
    Rob, you are much, much too kind.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    Is she filling in for Carrie Ann?
    If only.

Quote Originally Posted by smileyskate View Post
    Good for Len tonight agreeing that Bill (the comedian) is double the age of some of them out there and he is giving it a shot.
    I think he's more than giving it a shot: I think he was, again, under-rated. It is not easy to get those sharp contrasts between full out and dead stop.

I didn't think anyone could pry a vote from Bill Nye out of my hands, but Bill E. got all of my votes last night.

Quote Originally Posted by 4rkidz View Post
    Len is going to be in GB for a bit doing his other dancing show so there will be guest judges for a few weeks including Julianne
    I think Tom Bergeron called it returning to the mother ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post

I have a similar thing with Mark Ballas and partner. She doesn't register with me.
    I don't even remember what she does.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    I don't even remember what she does.
    Oh, like you're not dippin' it low every chance you get...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    POP DAT TANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    The only thing I remember about Mark and WhatsHerName's dance is that whenever I hear that song they danced to, all I can see is those chubby little rats getting a shape-up makeover from the Kia commercials.

vCash
    I thought when Bill Nye slipped/fell at the end of dance that it was part of the choreography. Turns out he hurt his knee and is getting medical treatment. I hope he feels better soon! Things just don't heal as easily the older we get.

vCash
    I wish the audience would stop standing up during the dance. It's always a few rude people in the front or the middle standing up, which then of course causes people in the back of them to also stand up in order to see. I wish someone in the back would just scream out "SIT YOUR *SS DOWN."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyskate View Post
    I thought when Bill Nye slipped/fell at the end of dance that it was part of the choreography. Turns out he hurt his knee and is getting medical treatment. I hope he feels better soon! Things just don't heal as easily the older we get.
    I just hope he gets a chance to swing dance and have some fun with it.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I got through the first half of my tape. Keyshawn was no loss. Probably not worse than Lawrence Taylor, but not one of the better NFL contestants.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Has anyone heard if Bill Nye will be able to continue? I read that ABC hopes he comes back because ratings are much better than last season and his cult following is believed to be a large part of that success.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Has anyone heard if Bill Nye will be able to continue? I read that ABC hopes he comes back because ratings are much better than last season and his cult following is believed to be a large part of that success.
    Well in the past, they've left the news until the last minute, talked about an injury and made you believe the cast member was on life support and then said performer comes out and performs. So, who knows?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    lol, leah's feet spent a lot of time out of frame or really, really far away
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

GPF Barcelona here I come
    NYC, New Mexico, Azores, Cape Cod then Barcelona :)
    vCash
    Not sure who is watching tonight... but boy that was one hell of a sexy opening!! Leah and Tony are my fav's I think
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

vCash
    Adele was not singing though

GPF Barcelona here I come
    NYC, New Mexico, Azores, Cape Cod then Barcelona :)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrr50 View Post
    Adele was not singing though
    that would have been nice! Boy Karina is hot - she has a great body and boy so fast in that quick step.. my hubby agrees as he walked past and he also noted her attributes
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast