Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Did anyone else notice they had the phone numbers wrong when they put that list up at the end of the show? I know at least 2 numbers were wrong, because Bill & Emma's was wrong, which means someone elses was too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Mark was pissed. Real pissed. I don't know what Christina's fan base is but they obviously didn't vote.
    I wonder if people didn't vote for "Mark" because of what Julianne said. (I don't vote, but it sounds like some people vote to keep the pros they like too?)

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Did anyone else notice they had the phone numbers wrong when they put that list up at the end of the show? I know at least 2 numbers were wrong, because Bill & Emma's was wrong, which means someone elses was too.
    I hadn't noticed the numbers on the screen as they showed the couples but Tom said there was a "small technical glitch" and they put the full list up on the screen at the very end. What I noticed about it was that it still included the number for Mark & Christina (it was in order by scores from last night).
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    Tony is way more popular with fans than Mark, or at least it seems to me based on what I've seen online and heard in conversations with casual viewers. I expect that since the stars didn't have huge legions of fans to carry them through, the pros' voters were the ones who decided the outcome.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

vCash
    I think Christina Milan was just too much of "who????" for most fans, and her dance last week didn't help. And good for Julianne for calling Mark what he really is, a self-centered egotist who frequently choreographs dances that show him off more than his partners.

I enjoyed Mark in his early DWTS days, especially those with Kristi, but his head has really swelled with his success and was overdue for a bitch slap. It says a lot about the pro when he just stands there and majorly fumes after a loss instead of sucking it up and being a decent sport.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Christina talked a lot about being a singer and performer, but I knew her only as the somewhat annoying social media girl on The Voice. My guess is that is how most viewers know her, if at all.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    The result really proves how important it is to have a "fan base"; and to make people want to vote.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I had (and still have) no real idea who she is.

vCash
    It's turned into a very odd season, after starting off with such a blast. So many of them have major issues to deal with, health, religion, a parent who died, etc. I don't have a favourite. I like Bill E. for his laid back approach and I hope Amber sticks around for a while as I find it interesting to see how Derek is bringing out the best in her. I'm liking Snooki more than I thought I would.

vCash
    I saw Mark and Christina on both GMA and The View today. Both times Mark wore a knit cap on his head. Very ghetto.

vCash
    I think Snooki is going to completely turn her image around on this show. She is doing great, who would have thunk it??? Let's face it, we expected her to either crash and burn or like the "Situation," just be pretty bad as a dancer. Good for NICOLE!!!
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

vCash
    Chris Colfer from Glee tweeted this last night. “My cell phone number is 1-800-868-3407.” (Amber’s vote #.) LOL I like how he was screwing with his (obsessed, obsessive) fans for the good of Amber’s cause.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Christina talked a lot about being a singer and performer, but I knew her only as the somewhat annoying social media girl on The Voice. My guess is that is how most viewers know her, if at all.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It's funny that I didn't even realize that she's not been on the Voice. (Or does she usually show up in the later rounds?) I remember her for singing some song about time or a clock.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    She shows up for the live shows, and they aren't there yet. If she has fans from The Voice, they are probably watching The Voice on Mondays.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Missed the show (work). Where there any good dances to catch on you-tube?

vCash
    Corbin was AMAZING! But I'm not surprised. Those Disney kids go to boot camp to sing, dance and act. He sure has grown up from HSM days
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    Oh hell - if Christina's off DWTS does that mean that she'll be back to wrecking The Voice with inane comments?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Oh hell - if Christina's off DWTS does that mean that she'll be back to wrecking The Voice with inane comments?
    According to this from last summer - no.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    I never did know what Christina's claim to fame was and was not surprised she didn't have the fan votes to stay on.
    Did they say or do anything interesting in The View / GMA interviews?
    Kind of nice to see Len back. Does it seem they have told the judges this season to be more "Positive" in their critiques?

vCash
    I used to like Mark a lot. Now, not so much. Blech. He needs a swift kick in the ass. Julianne Hough's comment certainly hit the nail on the head! And Mark really, really didn't like that!

Brant is just adorable. Yeah, he may not last much longer, but I like him on this show.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast