Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

vCash
    The Emma/Regina scenes were great. Best part of the show, along with Regina's evil grin when she said she had someone to destroy again.

I really want to know who Zelena's father is, right now my bet is Rumple, but who knows.

Speaking of Rumple he seems to be in full on Dark One mode, but without being an imp. Or perhaps he's playing Zelena and making her think that. Very interested to see what happens with him.

Zelena as a midwife and befriending Snow just about freaked me out, and the flying monkeys DO freak me out.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelleC View Post
    I really want to know who Zelena's father is, right now my bet is Rumple, but who knows.
    That would be convenient but I don't think so. Zelena said she was older than Regina, right? In "The Miller's Daughter," Cora's deal with Rumple was to give him his child, and then she reneged when she chose power and influence in marrying the prince instead of running off with Rumple. Then in a later scene we see Cora holding up baby Regina. So in order for Rumple to have fathered Zelena, it would have had to have happened in between those two events -- not impossible, but you'd think that Prince Henry would have noticed if his wife had another child. And it would also be a bit of revisionist history: the writers tend to be pretty consistent with their lessons, and it would be more than a bit of a cheat for Cora to rip out her own heart to deny her love with Rumple ... and then go and have a baby with him anyway.

The timing is still problematic either way, though. As The Miller's Daughter, Cora is ambitious but completely without power -- it's hard to imagine how she could have had a baby out of wedlock and then send it off to Oz. Of course she could have had the baby and then abandoned it / given it to someone with "connections" to get her into Oz ...

I'm wondering if Cora really is the mother or if it's a lie someone told to Zelena. (But if they're not sisters, how did she break the blood spell?)

ITA on the thought of Zelena the midwife. Someone has to figure her out, pronto, before she gets within 10 miles of the all-too-trusting Snow and her baby ...

vCash
    If they were doing any nods to the Wicked storyline, it would definitely make sense to have Rumple be Zelena's father, since I took it that Rumple is meant to be The Wizard, and in Wicked the Wizard is Elphaba's real father. But, I think they are trying to distance themselves from that storyline for copyright reasons, so perhaps not.

If Snow and Charming's first child ended up being so powerful, I wonder what kind of havoc and drama their second child will produce? Maybe it's another girl and Snow names her Dorothy.

vCash
    Anyone else still watching?

You know, I didn't know what to think exactly once the season started back up, with this storyline, but I'm actually really enjoying it. To be sure some of the twists are worthy as ever, but I think it's all coming together well. In the episode tonight for instance, I didn't see it coming that Rumple/Neal were in the same mind. It was an interesting way to end Neal's part in the show, and kind of gave a green light to eventual Emma/Hook. Assuming of course that Neal actually stays dead. I think he will, but you never know with these writers!

I'm surprised that everything is happening at such a quick pace, after it felt like Neverland lasted forever. I mean I most certainly appreciate that things are moving along, but the writers could have also tried to drag things out a bit more.

ETA: Last weekend I was sick and ended up watching some of the earlier episodes. I noticed that in episode 2x01, when we see Neal at the beginning listening to music, it's the same song that plays in 3x11 during the scene with Emma and Henry eating breakfast. Just a little connection I thought was cool.
    Last edited by lmarie086; 03-31-2014 at 05:12 AM.

vCash
    I'm still watching!

I don't know if Neal is dead. You don't get rid of people so easily in OUAT, because they always seem to come back (too easily btw)..
    And yes, let's hope we can at last have a real story between Emma and Hook ^^

I can't stand Snow anymore. She's so annoyingly stupid. And pregnancy doesn't do her any good. She's huge, is she having octuplets or what? Let her die, even temporarily (but at least 10 episodes).

Love Regina. From one of the last episodes :
    -Emma: An earthquake?
    -Regina: I had to make a statement

Re-registered User
    vCash
    My favourite moment this week was when Regina saw Robin's tattoo. I think there is major chemistry between those two.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    The writers have stated that the main character who dies is dead-dead several times, and the actor wanted out. So while the might bring Neal back, I think it's less likely than some of the other zany stuff they've pulled in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    The writers have stated that the main character who dies is dead-dead several times, and the actor wanted out. So while the might bring Neal back, I think it's less likely than some of the other zany stuff they've pulled in the past.
    Neal is indeed dead, but the actor says Neal didn't die because he wanted out of the show: http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/03/31/on...surprise-exit/

vCash
    The explanation for why Zelena has green skin was interesting I thought, but holy cow is Zelena annoying. And childish. She's really a child having a tantrum in an adult body, IMO. Which I guess could have been said of Regina in the past, but guess older sisters aren't always the more mature one. I also cracked up at Zelena's theatrics with her dressing up for the "big showdown."

So Walsh is the Wizard? A very handy way to tie him back in, lol.

At this point I do hope Henry gets his memories back. It's just too inconvenient for him to not have them at some point. Sooner or later that will backfire in a big way. I enjoyed his bonding time with Hook though (but I'm so biased toward Hook now that I always enjoy him no matter what, and I freely admit to my bias haha). He displayed a fatherly side that definitely wouldn't have been expected in season 2.

vCash
    I found the episode rather uninteresting.

I'm not excited to see Walsh back. He's too unattractive to be the Wizard.
    Snow looks like a big potato bag.
    Please, give us some more Robin Hood and Regina!

vCash
    This episode felt a little like it was filler, but then it had some important parts as well. Zelena is sneaky, but you could tell something was off as soon as Ariel/Zelena turned the conversation into a demand for the name of Hook's love (which I guess is how it the writers intended it for the viewers), but I was still caught off guard. The actress for Zelena, Rebecca Mader I think? has fantastic crazy eyes. She reminds me of Damon from Vampire Diaries before he started overdoing it; Zelena has just the right amount of crazy and without her eyes bugging.

I'm an admitted Hook fangirl, and I loved that this episode centered on him. Wasn't terribly surprised that he chose the ship over saving Eric; the only thing he seemed to feel he had left was his pride as a pirate, and his love for his ship which was the one love in Hook's life that couldn't ever let him down. He was so vulnerable in admitting his love for Emma that it just makes sense for there to be a new roadblock. After all, these are the writers of LOST. But it'll be conflicting for Hook; on one hand, he kisses her and she loses her powers but Zelena says her loved ones will be safe (which I don't believe) or he doesn't kiss her and Zelena goes after them all. It's a lose-lose situation for him. Side note: also have to mention that I liked how protective he's become of Henry.

One thing that made me both and was Charming and Snow allowing Henry to drive. Yes, Snow and Charming are in a bit of a boring rut right now in comparison to the sometimes high risk situations they used to be in fairly often, but I can't imagine it being in character for them to allow - and teach! - a 12 year old to drive out on the main road.

vCash
    I thought the episode was good but was hoping it would show more of Hook's lost year and who sent him the message to get Emma. Maybe they will take care of that in the season finale because it seems like something we really need to know for the season to make sense.

So next week they are raising Cora from the dead to help them.

Hopefully that will finally reveal all we need to know about Zelena's parentage.

vCash
    The Jolly Roger : At last, an interesting episode. It's been a while since we last had one. I'm also a fan of Hook, and I think he has more depth than many other characters. Zelena is great.

Bleeding Through: I didn't watch the episode carefully but I found it quite good. Their family tree is even messier than we thought! And Regina and Robin <3 hot

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    After last night's episode I was trying to think back to the Regina-Leopold flashbacks in previous episodes, and wasn't Cora around when Regina married Leopold? Wouldn't he have recognized her?
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    After last night's episode I was trying to think back to the Regina-Leopold flashbacks in previous episodes, and wasn't Cora around when Regina married Leopold? Wouldn't he have recognized her?
    That's what I was thinking as well. That makes everything even more fcuked up.

Heard that the season finale will be two hours!

vCash
    That was my second favourite episode of the season (besides the one where Mulan declared her loyalty to Sleeping Beauty). Rose McGowan is a more compelling Cora than Barbara Hershey, IMO.

vCash
    I can't say I didn't enjoy it, because Rose McGowan rocks that roll, but as a whole that episode was a retconned mess. Nothing about Leopold and Cora being engaged makes any sense at all. What, he didn't know it was her years later when he married her daughter? Are the writers just trying to make the world's most effed up family tree? I think they succeeded a while ago. Plus, in one episode it was discovered that both Leopold and Rumple made out with Cora and one of her daughters. Ew.

I love the actress, but Zelena is the dumbest villain in this show's history. Why does she keep monologuing her plans to everyone? Wouldn't it make more sense to, you know, shut up so they can't try to stop you because they don't know what's going on?

I love that they are finally allowing Belle to do more than just be Rumplestiltskin's True Love and use that brain of hers, especially since sometimes I swear she's the only character in a scene that actually possesses one. Also, bravo to the writers for letting her call out other characters, two episodes in a row, on the shit they put her through when she did nothing to anyone, ever. Thank you! Sometimes I swear all the characters have amnesia when it comes to that sort of thing.

All of this aside, I still adore this show, Emma Swan is still such a badass, I kind of hate Snow more and more but she was tolerable this time around, Regina is the effing best and I love Regina/Robin Hood. Woah the chemistry. That kiss was hot.

Also, I am gunning for a Rumbelle wedding in the finale. It needs to happen. The characters have spent way too long apart, and it would be nice to give them some time together for a change so that I can actually feel a little more something when they get torn apart. Ariel/Eric would be okay but as awesome as Ariel is, I'm not as invested in that relationship.

vCash
    I loved this episode. I hated Regina until this season, but the knowledge that she does have a true love has turned her around in my eyes. I love Regina and Robin together, and yes do they have chemistry.

Zelena needs to be dead and Rumple needs to be the one to kill that witch.

I would kill to see a Rumbelle wedding in the finale.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

vCash
    Yesterday's episode wasn't very good. Everyone got their memories back easily, as always.

Poor Hook, doomed to be unhappy, but that makes him all the more desirable. I'm sure Emma will get to taste his delicious lips again, though.

Also, doesn't anyone think it's suspicious how we haven't seen Red Riding Hood for a while?
    I guess she might have been eaten by someone, but who?

on my couch awaitin' Figure Skating season
    vCash
    I thought that faux-Prince was the father of Cora's baby........

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast