Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Roommate and I are all caught up and OMG I loved the last episode, even if Pan being Rumple's father was probably the least shocking reveal in TV history. This really is just one giant effed up family and I love it.

Any moment that Lana Parilla has been onscreen this season has been wonderful. Regina works best in small doses when she is there to enliven everyone else, I think. Also, Lana should be in everything ever.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    I was actually surprised by the Pan reveal. Loved it!

Ginnifer Goodwin announced her pregnancy (with fiance Josh Dallas), so a Snow-Charming baby might indeed be in the works....
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming Fall 2014!****

vCash
    I was surprised by the Pan = father reveal, but also not. What a messed up family, indeed.

Agree that Regina is best in small doses. That was part of the problem with season two, IMO; there was so much time focused on Regina being redeemed but I felt like the character actually got a bit lost. Especially when she did a complete turnaround with Cora in the picture (though there was still some good intent, in her mind). This year I think she's balanced.

Would not be at all surprised to see a Snow-Charming baby! Especially since Snow admitted to wanting one, and now with the real life pregnancy - btw, congratulations to them!

Also, I feel like I might be on Team Single! Emma. I do think Emma/Hook is a far more interesting tandem than Emma/Nealfire, who don't even really personify the family unit that I keep hearing the show will promote through them. But I love how independent Emma is, and I would hate to see her character lose that just to fulfill a storyline.

vCash
    I wasn't expecting the Pan = Rumple's dad reveal at all but it makes a good twist for sure.

And I like independent Emma too - I think it would be a shame if they decide to go with a big love triangle as the show doesn't need it to keep people interested.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Rumbelle still gives me the creeps. I don't know if it's the age difference (that usually doesn't bother me), but I get an icky feeling from them.
    I get the same feeling too, I watch this show for Robert Carlyle, who is one of my favourite actors, the man is just tremendous, however he can't act the kissing bits for some reason, I get the feeling he is not comfortable with Emilie de Ravin as his love interest, almost as if he felt ridiculous while doing some of their scenes... I really don't know what goes on inside his head, but there's something off there.

vCash
    LOL at eville Henry

I thought this episode was well done, and it was a good back story with Regina. And so glad they're leaving Neverland!

vCash
    So, I must have totally missed it, but what was the resolution to Charming being able to go home? It seemed like one minute they were harping about him having to stay, and the next minute it's not an issue.

vCash
    Yes I thought the Charming leaving thing was mentioned by Snow when she says she is going to go with Emma to the Thinking Tree so they can spend as much time together as possible before Snow and Charming are left behind for eternity and next thing you know they are on the boat. I know at one point Rumple said he could help them back in Storeybrooke so I guess that is the plan?

vCash
    I'm not sure I can buy into the "evil Henry" - I have nothing against the actor but I just don't think he pulled it off well this episode - hopefully he improves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jadingirl View Post
    I'm not sure I can buy into the "evil Henry" - I have nothing against the actor but I just don't think he pulled it off well this episode - hopefully he improves.
    I'm so disappointed they didn't get rid of Henry for good. Disappointed overall because I don't think the script has been that great in the latest episodes. Sure, the messed up family tree adds some surprises and you always have that typical final twist but I think they could be a bit more creative on some other parts. For instance, Charming leaving the island so easily, or Regina releasing herself from the lianas (again so easily) but then she's silly enough to let Henry alone.

Somehow, I hoped that (super naive) Snow would have stayed in the island with her husband so we could have gotten rid of her. But then, how could we get Charming back (without her)?

I liked Pan (the most interesting character IMO) and the actor playing it. Now, let's see how Henry pulls it off. If he sucks, let us please have some more Hook!

Loved Regina's line: "And I paid for this?!!"

vCash
    I'm trying to figure out when Pan did the switch into Henry's body. I'm wondering if it's another one of those things that took place in Star Trek II:The Wrath of Khan when Spock sees the doctor and then goes into the chamber to "save" the ship and the crew. I don't recall seeing Spock do anything with the doctor in that second movie when it first came out. However, in the 3rd movie we get Bones telling Kirk that Spock did have a short encounter with him -- and what we see in memory replay of that encounter is Spock doing the mind meld and saying "Remember".

Am I the only one who can't figure out when/how the transference took place?
    Crazy about sports!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I'm trying to figure out when Pan did the switch into Henry's body. I'm wondering if it's another one of those things that took place in Star Trek II:The Wrath of Khan when Spock sees the doctor and then goes into the chamber to "save" the ship and the crew. I don't recall seeing Spock do anything with the doctor in that second movie when it first came out. However, in the 3rd movie we get Bones telling Kirk that Spock did have a short encounter with him -- and what we see in memory replay of that encounter is Spock doing the mind meld and saying "Remember".

Am I the only one who can't figure out when/how the transference took place?
    When they showed Pan trying to take Henry's shadow, as Rumple was taking Pan into the box, they first zeroed in on Pan's eyes, then Henry's eyes, and then back to Pan's eyes again and each time they were glowing kind of yellow-green. I believe that's when the switch took place.

While Neal, Emma, & Hook were trapping the shadow in Dark Hallow, David and Snow went to get water from the waterfall that cured him so they could take it back to Storybrooke where Rumple was going to make the elixir to save David's life (Neal wouldn't let Rumple make any deal with Emma...he said that Rumple was going to make that elixir to save David because it was the right thing to do). Last night Neal let Rumple out of the box and with Rumple now being whole again, he can make the elixir again. David keeping the water with him should give them enough time once they get back to Storybrooke for Rumple to concoct the potion so they were able to leave with everyone on the JR after all.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    When they showed Pan trying to take Henry's shadow, as Rumple was taking Pan into the box, they first zeroed in on Pan's eyes, then Henry's eyes, and then back to Pan's eyes again and each time they were glowing kind of yellow-green. I believe that's when the switch took place.

While Neal, Emma, & Hook were trapping the shadow in Dark Hallow, David and Snow went to get water from the waterfall that cured him so they could take it back to Storybrooke where Rumple was going to make the elixir to save David's life (Neal wouldn't let Rumple make any deal with Emma...he said that Rumple was going to make that elixir to save David because it was the right thing to do). Last night Neal let Rumple out of the box and with Rumple now being whole again, he can make the elixir again. David keeping the water with him should give them enough time once they get back to Storybrooke for Rumple to concoct the potion so they were able to leave with everyone on the JR after all.
    Ah ha! That's what my old eyes missed -- the evil eyes! I was too busy watching other parts of the screen, I guess, and didn't notice. My thanks.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I can't buy the menacing act from Henry (Pan), it just makes me laugh and the episode lost impact for me. I liked parts of it, but the pacing felt a bit off. I don't buy that Regina would have fallen for Henry/Pan's act so easily. It is something that she would have wanted to believe with all her heart, but she is more cunning than that. And she raised Henry for ten years.

I thought it was too easy how Ariel and Eric came back together (last we knew, he could have assumed that she blew him off, right?), and I don't want Charming or Snow to try to push Emma toward Bae. Regardless of my preference for Hook, I just don't like Bae, and I think ten years down the road, he and Emma don't have to fall back into step with each other. If they do, they do, but it should happen on it's own. I liked that Hook said he was backing off, even if he isn't giving up.

vCash
    Anyone else think there may have been a Bae/Wendy thing happened? Or am I way off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lmarie086 View Post
    I can't buy the menacing act from Henry (Pan), it just makes me laugh and the episode lost impact for me. I liked parts of it, but the pacing felt a bit off. I don't buy that Regina would have fallen for Henry/Pan's act so easily. It is something that she would have wanted to believe with all her heart, but she is more cunning than that. And she raised Henry for ten years.

I thought it was too easy how Ariel and Eric came back together (last we knew, he could have assumed that she blew him off, right?), and I don't want Charming or Snow to try to push Emma toward Bae. Regardless of my preference for Hook, I just don't like Bae, and I think ten years down the road, he and Emma don't have to fall back into step with each other. If they do, they do, but it should happen on it's own. I liked that Hook said he was backing off, even if he isn't giving up.
    I actually liked that episode, apart from the Medusa bits.
    And I do get why Regina was gullible with Pan/Henry. At last, he showed he favored her over Emma. Isn't this something she'd been longing for a while?

I don't like Bae either, while I love Hook, haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ice dance View Post
    Anyone else think there may have been a Bae/Wendy thing happened? Or am I way off?
    Do you mean, when they were kids?

vCash
    Can we just keep Henry in Pan's body? Please and thank you.

vCash
    Who else watched the midseason finale?

As a big Wicked fan, I can't wait till March.

vCash
    I thought it was great, and surprising but not surprising to see Regina give Emma the "false memories" so that both she and Henry think they've always been together.

I'm curious though if when the town got back to the Enchanted Forest, did they pick up where they left off? What I mean by that is did they go back to just after the curse was cast originally and Snow and Charming think they've just sent Emma through the portal, etc., or do they also have false memories of the last 28 years and think they survived the curse and carried on with life as usual? And how did Hook escape the memory wipe?

It's kind of a shame that Regina will go back to being the evil queen, but at the same time at least we'll get to see some eye-popping wardrobe again. I also don't think Rumplestiltskin is dead, but his Dad is.

March is so far away!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast