Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Beyond excited for next week. Hook had better not die or be just a fling. Emma's whole speech about Neal this past episode made me cringe and yell "have you forgotten he had a fiancee he was moving on with like FIVE SECONDS before he fell through the portal?" Emma should be NO one's second choice!!! I am so done with this show if she and Neal get back together.
    Last edited by flutzilla1; 10-21-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    I agree that Neal+Emma now doesn't make sense, but I have enough confidence in the writers that, if they are going to bring Neal & Emma together, they'll make Neal prove his love and earn her. (Just like Charming earned Snow's love.) I'm a great believer in redemption stories, and Neal is already going down that path.

Regina & Robin Hood? Wow, who saw that one coming? I'm assuming the path-not-taken pub scene with Tinkerbell was pre-Marion, though, given the age of Hood's son. Robin and Marion were meant to be, obviously, so it's hard to think how Regina not hooking up was a bad thing for him ...

And the biggest question I have is ... who drew the picture of Henry that Pan has had for all these years? Could it possibly have been Milah, given that she's "the artist"? And did whomever it was draw it specifically for Pan, or did Pan somehow get his hands on it?

Definitely need more Pan backstory. The Hamelin storyline was only a taste.

Oh, another thought: I think the idea of Henry being the saviour of magic because he's the product of the son of the Dark One doesn't really work. When Bael was born, Rumple was just a village saddo, no magical capabilities. Nurture has some effect obviously, but Bael was pretty well formed as Bael when Rumple went over to the dark side. So if there is some hereditary effect from the paternal side ... what about Milah? If she drew that picture, she might have had some kind of prophetic powers.

Oh, the possibilities! It's why I love this show so much!

p.s. I gave up on Wonderland 10 minutes through the 2nd ep. Just can't be bothered.
    Last edited by Artemis@BC; 10-21-2013 at 06:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    Beyond excited for next week. Hook had better not die or be just a fling. Emma's whole speech about Neal this past episode made me cringe and yell "have you forgotten he had a fiancee he was moving on with like FIVE SECONDS before he fell through the portal?" Emma should be NO one's second choice!!! I am so done with this show if she and Neal get back together.
    Can't wait for next week either, and Hook in Naval uniform. . While I'll not be done with the show if Emma and Neal end up together, too invested in Rumbelle for that to ever happen, I will be very disappointed.

vCash
    I finished the first season last night. My roommate and I are just total Rumbelle shippers already and we're super excited to start the next one ASAP.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Rumbelle still gives me the creeps. I don't know if it's the age difference (that usually doesn't bother me), but I get an icky feeling from them.

Now Emma and Hook is a ship I'd definitely love to see sail.

We finally get to see Hook in a different set of clothes next week!
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Hook in a Naval uniform... is it bad that that's what I'm most looking forward to in tonight's episode?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lmarie086 View Post
    Hook in a Naval uniform... is it bad that that's what I'm most looking forward to in tonight's episode?
    No, most definitely not.

vCash
    ^Good...And can I say I was not disappointed?

I loved it tonight! Hook being beautiful aside, I think the Neverland episodes are continuing to get stronger. I'm glad the Charming storyline is wrapped up, with a twist; he won't die, but he can't leave Neverland? Wonder how that will be resolved - I do wish though that he'd at least told Snow what was going on. I get that he wants to be the tough guy and protect his loved ones, but he's got some pretty strong ladies in his life. I think they'd rather know what was going on.

Who is playing Peter Pan? He's intriguing, a great young actor! And he does creepy well, without going OTT IMO.

I also really enjoyed the Killian/Hook backstory tonight. Funny that his brother was Davy Jones, if I heard correctly? It was kind of an abrupt decision to become a pirate, but overall I liked it. And with Davy Jones, that could lead to another potential storyline for the future.

Hook and Emma...that can't be a one time thing. They have a much more interesting, dynamic connection than Neal and Emma. I smell a love triangle coming up.

ETA: Love that Hook said "As you wish" at the end. Totally played on my favorite movie, Princess Bride!
    Last edited by lmarie086; 10-28-2013 at 02:01 AM.

vCash
    Really enjoyed the episode and glad that "evil" Regina actually did something that was for the good of someone other than herself. So much went on and looking forward to more of Hook and Emma. Yeah, I like Neal but I like the chemistry Emma seems to have found with Hook. Interesting times coming up.
    Crazy about sports!

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    A few quick thoughts: I finally figured out who Robbie Kay (Pan) reminds me of: I think he looks like Robert MacNaughton looked at that age, who among other things played Michael in E.T.

And who do we think is in the other basket beside Neal's?!?

I think the solution to David not being able to leave Neverland is that they'll somehow take Neverland with them ...

vCash
    I assumed Rumple was in the other basket.

How do we know that Robin Hood is "the man with the lion tattoo"? Did we see that same tattoo on his forearm at some point that I don't recall?

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Simka View Post
    I assumed Rumple was in the other basket.

How do we know that Robin Hood is "the man with the lion tattoo"? Did we see that same tattoo on his forearm at some point that I don't recall?
    They showed Rumple in next week's preview, so I was thinking it wasn't him. What happened to Tinker Bell?

We got a glimpse of Robin's tattoo when he welcomed Mulan to his army.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    We got a glimpse of Robin's tattoo when he welcomed Mulan to his army.
    Thank you! I re-watched that episode, and paid particular attention to Mulan's welcome, so I saw it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lmarie086 View Post

I loved it tonight! Hook being beautiful aside, I think the Neverland episodes are continuing to get stronger. I'm glad the Charming storyline is wrapped up, with a twist; he won't die, but he can't leave Neverland? Wonder how that will be resolved - I do wish though that he'd at least told Snow what was going on. I get that he wants to be the tough guy and protect his loved ones, but he's got some pretty strong ladies in his life. I think they'd rather know what was going on.
    Discussed how they were going to get Charming out of Neverland with one of my co-workers today. We both found the Hook/Charming part of the episode to be great, and are intrigued to know what will happen.

on my couch awaitin' Figure Skating season
    vCash
    I have seen the young actor who is playing Pan in Dr. Who a few seasons back. If I remember, the character was also a bit shady for a kid.

vCash
    Could it be Ariel that's in the other basket? I've been wondering how they will introduce her into the mix.

vCash
    Please. Neal will "always fight for" Emma? Wasn't he ready to marry someone else until like 5 seconds ago? He has a lot of nerve expecting a second chance from Emma when he refuses to do the same for Rumple! As I have said umpteen times, these two getting together again makes NO sense in the development of Emma's character -- especially after what she said this episode about wishing Neal was dead!

I really hope Hook and Emma end up together. His declaration tonight had me . He is definitely my favorite character on the show now. It's gotten the point that I dislike Neal so much I can barely watch when he is onscreen. It really annoys me that Neal is so totally the opposite of real-life MRJ (I LOVE real-life MRJ).

vCash
    Yeah, that had me completely as well. In the grand scheme of their story, it does not make sense. There will always be a bond between them - first love, father of her child - but I took Emma's confession partially to mean that she would always love him, but wasn't necessarily in love with him anymore.

Hook made me It's been interesting to see his character development; he's done some truly nasty things, but he always seems to come back around and show that there is a decent person somewhere in there. And love tends to bring out the best in people, so I hope Emma gives him a chance. It all reminds me far too much of Sawyer/Kate/Jack from LOST which gives me a bad feeling, but I'm hoping the writers don't do that again (though I was Jack/Kate from the start).

Overall, this was a fantastic episode! Along with last week, it seems the show is getting stronger once more. Ariel was wonderful, and I thought the storyline was really well done.

vCash
    Good episode, although besides Charming's confessions, none of the things the other characters had to confess were particularly earth shattering. Also, did Neil tell the others that Rumple is trying to kill Henry? I will give the benefit of the doubt and believe that I missed it.

I have loved the actress who played Ariel since her Reba days, so I am prejudiced to enjoying the character. I think she works a lot better than Tinkerbell (who was never on Reba). I also like the actor who played Eric.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast