Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

vCash
    But didn't Mother's Day teach you that being a mother is the most important thing over EVERYTHING? But yes, I know that; I was just stuck on that train of thought.

Great points regarding the situation. Although I suppose you can't blame them when True Love is the driving force for all these spells, powers, storylines, etc...what else are they supposed to do?

vCash
    Just wanted to throw out there in addition:

Spoiler

vCash
    All I know is that I had no idea who mystery woman was until Regina and Robin were walking up to Granny's, and then all of a sudden - literal GASP from me.

I never figure this stuff out ahead of time.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Well I was surprised by the Marian reveal, but I was too busy being happy over Emma and Hook.

vCash
    Loved the episode. It was great to see the Evil Queen and lovely Charming again.

Hook looked good in his costume for the ball. OTOH the red dress on Emma wasn't so flattering.

So unfair what happens to Regina :'(

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    Well I was surprised by the Marian reveal, but I was too busy being happy over Emma and Hook.
    I was thrilled with the Emma/Hook progress. Very interested to see where this is taken next season-I think there should be some good fun with them figuring things out.

The finale did it's job; last I checked #OUAT was still trending on Twitter.

Also, here are some articles on the finale if anyone is interested. The writers cleared a few things up- including the Marian timeline.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/12/on...le-postmortem/
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...eason-4-703314

So, what I'm picking up on:
    -We will still see evolved Regina ( ) as she reacts to Emma bringing Marian back.
    -In S2, Robin said that Marian had been very ill, she was saved, but then she ended up dying anyway.
    -It is Elsa that we saw, and not the fairy tale version Snow Queen.

vCash
    LOVED this episode. An excellent performance by Morrison too--real leading lady quality. She had to play a lot of notes, and did so brilliantly. Her watching her parents fall in love was quite touching.

As for Regina, bleh. It's not like I think she and Robin Hood have all this chemistry.

I have never seen Frozen and really don't want to.

vCash
    Really enjoyed the finale. You gotta love time travel episodes!

I knew the girl Emma saved would cause a problem but I assumed maybe she would end up be the bad guy...I spent half of the episode wracking my brain trying to figure out who she would be. Then we find out who she is and it turns out now Emma is the one who pooped all over Regina's cornflakes. Poor lady can't catch a break. I'm wondering if Regina will regress somewhat next season? Here she is again losing everything thanks to one of the Charmings...

At the end, I was confused as to who the person in the urn was. At first I was thinking, "Is that the genie from Aladdin?" But alas, no. The glove came off, then the frost, the dress and sideways blond braid...It's obviously Elsa.

This is Disney cashing in on all of the "Frozen" mania and kudos to them for it. Smart move. I enjoyed the movie a lot but I'm not as in awe of it as a lot of others seem to be...I thought "Tangled" was better TBH. So if they're setting Elsa up to be the bad guy, isn't that going to be a little confusing? In the movie Elsa was only "bad" b/c she was different and in the end she wasn't the bad guy at all. Is that the angle they're going to take? I think of "Snow Queen" and my mind jumped to a Narnia situation, which I'm guessing is what's going to end up happening (e.g. Elsa casts a spell and throws Storybrooke into everlasting winter). Seeing as how everyone is related to everyone on this show, maybe Elsa is Snow's long-lost sister, sent to live in Arendelle b/c of her power. Hell, Snow's name is "Snow"...there's a connection right there!

Well, there's plenty of time to speculate b/w now and then. I wonder who they'll cast in the role? It's obvious that actress was only there as a placeholder seeing as how they never showed her face. Anybody think they'll try to convince Idina Menzel to go blond?
    Last edited by kwanatic; 05-13-2014 at 09:13 PM.

vCash
    Can Storybrooke handle two queens with Elsa and Regina?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Well, there's plenty of time to speculate b/w now and then. I wonder who they'll cast in the role? It's obvious that actress was only there as a placeholder seeing as how they never showed her face. Anybody think they'll try to convince Idina Menzel to go blond?
    I was thinking it would be amazing if Idina was cast as well!

vCash
    Just some happy OUAT news- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are now parents! http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/1730...sh_dallas_give

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lmarie086 View Post
    Just some happy OUAT news- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are now parents! http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/1730...sh_dallas_give
    Good news. I felt like she was pregnant forever.

vCash
    Congrats to Goodwin and Dallas!

That will sound mean but I can't believe Goodwin carried only one. She had such a HUGE baby bump (look at the second pic here).

vCash
    Still flailing over Emma and Hook from the finale. So great! Happy happy happy happy...

WTF was up with the new baby's name? If Snow and Charming had ever found out about what Neal did to Emma I don't think they would have gone that route. I would rather they had named him Baelfire. I loved young Baelfire -- he was brave and loyal. Grown up Neal was a huge let down after how great they made Bae as a child and teen IMO.
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    Still flailing over Emma and Hook from the finale. So great! Happy happy happy happy...

WTF was up with the new baby's name? If Snow and Charming had ever found out about what Neal did to Emma I don't think they would have gone that route. I would rather they had named him Baelfire. I loved young Baelfire -- he was brave and loyal. Grown up Neal was a huge let down after how great they made Bae as a child and teen IMO.

Baby Neal will forever be Baby Snowflake.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910