Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Re-registered User
    vCash
    That was great. Completely wrapped up the Neverland story and set up for a completely new one. As long as Rumple lives...!
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Some of the imagery in this episode was quite striking. Rumple kissing his dead, Emma looking at Henry in the car. Really quite emotional. I'm looking forward to what happens next.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    #$%^! My tv guide had Sunday night listed as a repeat ... so I didn't record it!!!

I can watch it online, but it's not the same ...

vCash
    Silly question but does anyone know why Rumple had to kill himself when he killed his dad? :S

vCash
    It was HOOK at her door! Hook! He never gave up looking for her and is going to help her remember. If that isn't TL I don't know what is!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerstage01 View Post
    I'm curious though if when the town got back to the Enchanted Forest, did they pick up where they left off? What I mean by that is did they go back to just after the curse was cast originally and Snow and Charming think they've just sent Emma through the portal, etc., or do they also have false memories of the last 28 years and think they survived the curse and carried on with life as usual? And how did Hook escape the memory wipe?

It's kind of a shame that Regina will go back to being the evil queen, but at the same time at least we'll get to see some eye-popping wardrobe again. I also don't think Rumplestiltskin is dead, but his Dad is.
    I think Regina going back to being the evil queen -- and losing all that personal growth she went through -- is even more tragic than Emma losing her parents and vice versa. (And ITA, there's no way Rumple is permanently dead.)

But we really can only guess as to how all their personalities will be now. Aside from the whole evil/revenge thing, the curse might have cancelled out their Storybrook memories, but Snow was pregnant with Emma before the curse: what will she think happened to her?

And what about people who died during the Storybrook years, both in Storybrook and in the Enchanted Forest. Might we see the return of Cora?

And what about the people who were protected from the curse because they were in Cora's bubble: Aurora & Mulan, Robin Hood, etc. I'm thinking they might retain their curse-time memories, and therefore be the key to reconnecting Snow & Charming with Emma from that side of things.

So many questions to be resolved! I have absolute faith in the writers, though. Even if I don't "agree" with everything they've written, it's always maintained an internal logic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    It was HOOK at her door! Hook! He never gave up looking for her and is going to help her remember. If that isn't TL I don't know what is!
    Exactly, Hook has not given up on Emma, they are certainly TL.

Rumple is not dead, cannot be dead.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

vCash
    I was never under the impression that the citizens of Storybrooke would lose their Storybrooke memories. Otherwise how would Hook appear at Emma's door and know who she is? And it would be so boring if everyone went back to exactly who they were. I vastly prefer the idea that the Storybrooke citizens all landed in the wasteland Regina left knowing exactly what had transpired. It makes for much more interesting possibilities and far fewer paradoxes.

Also, why the hell did Neal have to go back to the Enchanted Forest? He was never sent over by the curse. It made no sense at all. He could have just stayed there. (Same with Hook).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    I was never under the impression that the citizens of Storybrooke would lose their Storybrooke memories. Otherwise how would Hook appear at Emma's door and know who she is? And it would be so boring if everyone went back to exactly who they were. I vastly prefer the idea that the Storybrooke citizens all landed in the wasteland Regina left knowing exactly what had transpired. It makes for much more interesting possibilities and far fewer paradoxes.
    It wasn't completely explained either way -- I may have made an assumption based on the fact that Regina will lose at least part of her memories (re: Henry), so if others have memories of Henry and Emma there'd be a lot of confusion. Prime Directive and all that. (Oops, sorry, wrong universe.)

I think even if they are all memoryless it won't be a complete reboot, things will happen where their memories start to come back (again, see previous post re: Aurora, Mulan, Hood et al.).

And Hook will be explained as a special case I think, because of his multi-realm travels and his time spent in Neverland. Obviously he's a special case just being there, and not trapped in the Forest.

Also, why the hell did Neal have to go back to the Enchanted Forest? He was never sent over by the curse. It made no sense at all. He could have just stayed there. (Same with Hook).
    I think they explained it as being because he was born in Fairytaleland, not because he was cursed.. I know Emma was too ... but she was the savior specifically born to break the curse so that somehow takes her out of the un-cursed loop ... oi, my head hurts just thinking about this!

vCash
    Quite frankly, the idea of everyone going back with weirdly jacked-up memories and missing all of Storybrooke sounds both confusing and boring. Is Belle back in Regina's cell? What about Rumple? How would anything in TEF work with Rumple if everyone just reverted? What is Neal going to do/where will he go? I assume he will still be an adult, so there is no way he can lose his memories.

It cause way fewer problems if everyone just retains their memories. Did Regine actually say she would forget Henry or that she would just lose him? It's a much smaller sacrifice if she forgets Henry ever existed in the first place. She's not really giving anything up, then.

Afterlife
    vCash
    I got the feeling from the trailer for the next set of episodes that the only people with their memories lost were probably Emma and Henry. I know its hard to tell from a 30 second trailer but that's how it looked to me.
    "I think I saw what happens next It was just a glimpse of you Like looking through a window Or a shallow sea Could you see me? And after all this time It's like nothing else we used to know After all the hangers-on are done Hanging on to the dead lights Of the afterglow" Afterlife - Arcade Fire

vCash
    Yeah, I think the trailer included a clip of Snow saying "We're back," when they were in the Enchanted Forest.

vCash
    While we wait, take the quiz.
    http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/0lUPqdpeG...Time+Character

I'm Belle. "You're incredibly smart and never judge a book by its cover, which helps you see the good in everyone. Speaking of books, you can't get enough of them. Take a page out of one of those books you love and don't be afraid to stand up for yourself, because others may try to take advantage of your forgiving nature."

Well, part of that fits ...

Just me
    vCash
    I'm Rumple....I think I always knew that.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I'm Belle too!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I'm Charming. I don't get that.

vCash
    I'm Snow, which makes sense. Thanks for the quiz.

a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    I'm Regina

vCash
    I am Snow?!? Hmmm.

You are a hopeless romantic, but not in the sappy, lovesick way. You are fierce and independent, and you will fight to the death for those you love. Your family means the world to you and you would do anything for them. You often take on too much by yourself -- let others help you. They probably owe you one!

After reading the above, I guess I would likely agree with that assessment.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Just saw the "Wicked is coming" teaser ...

Only 4 more sleeps til the return. Who else is excited?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast