Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Almost all the eurosport versions are showing it, though the projected times say LIVE but many of them doesn't check with the schedule of the events in many cases

Hope they fix their schedule this coming days and have a correct one or at least we know what will be real live and what delayed

vCash
    I'm in shock..........................
    I hope this is a sign of good things with the Grand Prix series.

vCash
    To be honest I'd be more concerned about Europeans and Worlds. As my jokey email before was suggesting, coverage of the GP series is not really a problem - Eurosport have had good coverage of that in the last couple of seasons, its the awful coverage of the major championships that annoys me. At least with the Olympics we'll have the BBC red button coverage of everything so you don't need to rely so much on Eurosport.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    To be honest I'd be more concerned about Europeans and Worlds. As my jokey email before was suggesting, coverage of the GP series is not really a problem - Eurosport have had good coverage of that in the last couple of seasons, its the awful coverage of the major championships that annoys me. At least with the Olympics we'll have the BBC red button coverage of everything so you don't need to rely so much on Eurosport.
    There's no Africa Cup of Nations this season, so there will only be the tennis to contend with during Euros. Hopefully it'll be okayish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    There's no Africa Cup of Nations this season, so there will only be the tennis to contend with during Euros. Hopefully it'll be okayish.
    But there's always snooker

vCash
    So true. The coverage of the Europeans this year was the worst ever.
    Yet we got the 4CC's, strange.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful that they have been showing the Grand Prix series the last two years but it's just so annoying waiting for snooker, tennis or cricket to end.
    I just can't believe how much snooker they show. I wonder how it does in the viewing figures ?.
    And now they are showing American Football, another sport which will take priority over skating.
    It also really makes me angry when they join the skating late like in the Grand Prix finals pairs event or the Ice Dance or ladies free at the Europeans & show it live missing out all the top skaters when they could have just shown delayed highlights. Who makes such a bad choice?.

vCash
    But there's always snooker
    Ah yes, our old nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    And now they are showing American Football, another sport which will take priority over skating.
    Well, it is a very popular sport, and probably growing in popularity outside the US. But for the most part the scheduling shouldn't conflict, especially if they are showing NFL football, where almost all games are played on Sundays. College stuff might conflict to some extent because it's mostly Saturdays. But the NFL season ends before the Olympics and the college season won't even overlap with Euros.

vCash
    T. At least with the Olympics we'll have the BBC red button coverage of everything so you don't need to rely so much on Eurosport.
    That's true but watching the Ice Dance with commentary from Sue Barker and Robin Cousins just doesn't compare with Chris/Nicky/Simon Still I will be so grateful for any coverage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    That's true but watching the Ice Dance with commentary from Sue Barker and Robin Cousins just doesn't compare with Chris/Nicky/Simon Still I will be so grateful for any coverage
    I don't watch ice dance so its all ok for me

vCash
    Don't watch ice dance eek:

vCash
    You don't watch Ice Dance, you live Ice Dance

vCash
    The truth is, Eurosport shows GP series and now Nebelhorn ONLY because it is convenient to them - it is the gap between summer sports and winter sports, so they have to fill it up, and hey, all of the sudden figure skating is useful! But once the winter sports are fully on, and snooker/tennis as well, then figure skating will be dropped like bag of potatoes. It is unbelievable how poor the Europeans and Worlds broadcasts were in previous years! Then it really is weird that they show GP and other less important competitions (although, better this than nothing)....

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Braulio View Post
    Almost all the eurosport versions are showing it, though the projected times say LIVE but many of them doesn't check with the schedule of the events in many cases

Hope they fix their schedule this coming days and have a correct one or at least we know what will be real live and what delayed
    When I used that other link, I didn't really see a schedule. I did a search for Nebelhorn Trophy which brought me to this page:

http://tv.eurosport.de/search.shtml?...lhorn%20Trophy

It shows the times and also what will be live listed for each day. I don't know if this was the same page you saw. Hopefully, what is shown live is correct now.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    British Eurosport + British Eurosport 2 schedule http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule.shtml
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    I'm hoping this one will work out: http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=eurosport

Proud Supporter of Israeli Figure Skating!

vCash
    Here you can watch it live.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-n8wy_VUAc

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Pairs SP live stream via ISU Channel (geo-blocked in countries that have purchased broadcast rights):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCIwmM_4poM
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    British Eurosports is live now http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130925/vv...47-649767.html (ignore the download ad you don't need it)

BTW click to full screen mode when those annoying ads pop up and they'll disappear.
    Last edited by skatefan; 09-26-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    ISU's live stream of Short Dance for countries not broadcasting Nebelhorn (lucky Canadians!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovI8NjccNPc
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    I wish they could do it like Ice Network. Show the skaters that Eurosport doesn't.

ETA: ISU have put the full programs on YouTube and even I can access them, even though I live in a country where Eurosport has rights!

For some reason however, the quality is extremely poor and choppy. Is it just me or is it the same for you guys as well?
    Last edited by Ziggy; 09-26-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast