Satisfied skating fan
    vCash

If X were a figure skater, what type would they be?

Single because it's all about ME! Everybody knows I'm a STAR!

Pair skater: Female: has the heart of a lion, is fearless in the face of danger and never lets them see you cry. Male: Good team player, watches his partner's back and knows the team depends on him to catch them when it counts

Dance: There are two types here: the precision team member and the dramatic. Precision works together as a team and are driven toward excellence. Drama works together (sometimes...Think Scary Bab's stare), but is all about the drama often bringing their personal lives into the job.

So, if famous people were figure skaters, which would they be?

Hillary Clinton would be a female pair skater. She's brave, recognizes the need of a team, but can shine on her own as well.

Any Kardashian would skate singles and rip their opponents costumes to shreds or wield a baseball bat if it got them more press.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I'm afraid this topic requires more imagination than the typical Trash Can poster could muster.

vCash
    I still think Hillary Rodham could have done very well in singles. ETA: "Terrifying" was a lazy adjective in that context; please change it to "intense".
    Last edited by falling_dance; 09-24-2013 at 09:06 PM.
    I can call the moon a pear, but it doesn't make it so. -- kwanfan1818

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Single because it's all about ME! Everybody knows I'm a STAR!

Pair skater: Female: has the heart of a lion, is fearless in the face of danger and never lets them see you cry. Male: Good team player, watches his partner's back and knows the team depends on him to catch them when it counts

Dance: There are two types here: the precision team member and the dramatic. Precision works together as a team and are driven toward excellence. Drama works together (sometimes...Think Scary Bab's stare), but is all about the drama often bringing their personal lives into the job.

So, if famous people were figure skaters, which would they be?
    Very interesting definitions. What I have read about Viggo Mortensen, he would be a male pair skater Johnny Depp would be a drama type of ice dancer.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I would like to see Colin Farrell as an ice dancer. But then I would like to see Colin Farrell as anything.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Australia's Chas Licciardello from The Chasers should be Samuel Contesti.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus