vCash

Raspberry Ketones?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to lose a few pounds, I'm trying to eat sensibly & exercise as much as I can, but could use a little help. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience/opinions on raspberry ketones....I've heard they're good, natural, etc but I'm still skeptical. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is....?

Thanks.

vCash
    I tried them, I didn't really think I benefitted from them, but there weren't any bad side-effects.

vCash
    I tried them, they did nothing to help my weight loss. They made me really nauseated though. I hated taking them, but did for a month to give them a 'fair try'. The sick feeling never went away, and I didn't lose anything either.

Also "all natural" means nothing. There are tons of natural things that will kill you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrak View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to lose a few pounds, I'm trying to eat sensibly & exercise as much as I can, but could use a little help. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience/opinions on raspberry ketones....I've heard they're good, natural, etc but I'm still skeptical. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is....?

Thanks.

It's a scam Nyrak. Don't waster your time with them. You might as well eat fresh Raspberries, which would be healthier for you, they pack vitamin C and fiber.

This is what I tell people who want to cut corners.

Do it the natural way. Incorporate habits and foods that will enhance weight loss.

Always drink a hot tea after a full meal, especially if that meal included red meat. It helps your body digest the food better.

Eat foods with lots of fiber (Ola Vera juice, Organic Apples, pairs etc)

Absolutely no eating out! Try to cook your meals as much as possible.

Your food portions should be no larger than a fist.

Juice, Juice, and juice the heck out of it. Those raw nutrients will make you more energetic and will give you greater resistance.

With greater resistance = longer workouts and more willingness to work out.

Decrease your Tv/Internet time at home. You'll be surprise how much more active at home you'll be without those two.

There are also safe alternatives to lipo like heat or freeze treatments that are now becoming more popular in aesthetic clinics. A lot of them have no down time, and when combined with a solid diet and exercise they cut the wieght loss time in half.