Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I can only hope that since Pinky and No Brain are terrible racers and have been near the back of the pack since the first leg, that they'll get bounced before long. Getting pissed at a team for "doing something" (that wasn't even a cutthroat move) that you admit you'd do yourself, but just didn't "expect" it from them? Give me a break, biotch.

She is one of the worst/most annoying people to ever be on this show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I wonder how she is going to spend her share of the TAR million.

4 More Years
    vCash
    I can only hope that since Pinky and No Brain are terrible racers and have been near the back of the pack since the first leg, that they'll get bounced before long. Getting pissed at a team for "doing something" (that wasn't even a cutthroat move) that you admit you'd do yourself, but just didn't "expect" it from them? Give me a break, biotch.

she's awful but Flo was still worse.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post

vCash
    I just read over on TWoP that the NFL guys flight to London was delayed ELEVEN HOURS. I wonder why they didn't try to get on a different flight? None available? Not airport savvy?
    The Banana List: Prancer, Really, numbers123, rfisher, dbell1, MINAM, shells, my little pony, jamesy, cholla, pollyanna, Living Saint, Reuven, PRLady, reckless, michaelfsfan, AYS, flyingsit, RFOS, milanessa, Southpaw, sk8er1964, bellebway, oleada, skatemomaz, taf2002, suep1963, badams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I just read over on TWoP that the NFL guys flight to London was delayed ELEVEN HOURS. I wonder why they didn't try to get on a different flight? None available? Not airport savvy?
    No kidding... at that point I'd have just started from scratch and found the quickest possible route. Then again, they very well could have done that and we just didn't see it. I also imagine their flight wasn't initially delayed 11 hours, but it just kept getting pushed back and back and back and back...

I'd say they are prime candidates if they ever do an Unfinished Business 2, because that's seriously some of the most rotten luck I have ever seen on this show.

vCash
    Is it ok to list in spoiler tags the teams racing again in a few weeks as season 24 is another all stars season!?!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    You do know we are all going to come and hunt u down if she wins, don't you.

vCash
    Ok, I'm putting this in spoiler tags as the list of the teams racing in Season 24 has been leaked and its another All-star/second chance season. Filming starts in two weeks so until Phil says "go" I guess there can be changes but the 11 teams are:

Spoiler

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Ok, I'm putting this in spoiler tags as the list of the teams racing in Season 24 has been leaked and its another All-star/second chance season. Filming starts in two weeks so until Phil says "go" I guess there can be changes but the 11 teams are:

Spoiler

I'm glad too see most of these teams back, some deserve a second chance for having had a tough break. But overall it doesn't really look like an all-stars group to me. More like "The Amazing Race: Also-Rans"!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I'm glad too see most of these teams back, some deserve a second chance for having had a tough break. But overall it doesn't really look like an all-stars group to me. More like "The Amazing Race: Also-Rans"!
    You're such a glass half-full guy.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    I have a feeling we keep getting Brendon & Rachel because so many of us dislike them. I will say that I didn't find Brendon as obnoxious as previously but she is such a whiner & unpleasant person. The "Twinies" drove me crazy too but in a different way. It will be interesting to see if they & Rachel can be buddies? I wasn't that impressed with Joey & Meghan but I can tolerate them. My favorites? The cowboys & the Snowboarders. I like Mark & Bopper, Trey & Lexi, Pam & Winnie but can't seem to remember Dave & Connor or Carolyn & Jenn.

vCash
    I think its more like "CBS LOVES YOU" so you can race one more time.

Already a change to the list:

Spoiler

vCash
    Dave and Connor were dad and son and the dad had a badly injured leg.

I would have preferred Elissa and Rachel. Why do they have to be the same teams?

And could they not have waited one more year so we could have billy and Carissa back?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    I have a feeling we keep getting Brendon & Rachel because so many of us dislike them. I will say that I didn't find Brendon as obnoxious as previously but she is such a whiner & unpleasant person. The "Twinies" drove me crazy too but in a different way. It will be interesting to see if they & Rachel can be buddies? I wasn't that impressed with Joey & Meghan but I can tolerate them. My favorites? The cowboys & the Snowboarders. I like Mark & Bopper, Trey & Lexi, Pam & Winnie but can't seem to remember Dave & Connor or Carolyn & Jenn.
    So much for spoilers!

vCash
    I seriously hope Brenchel pull a Romber and get knocked out EARLY in their return season. Because for serious. Enough is enough for these two unentertaining peeps.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I seriously hope Brenchel pull a Romber and get knocked out EARLY in their return season. Because for serious. Enough is enough for these two unentertaining peeps.
    I love them.

vCash
    I love them.
    I love them too so you are not alone! They did pretty well their first season so I can see lasting awhile this time around. Or maybe they'll be out first. You just never know.

Actually the entire rumored cast is pretty decent for me except for the snowboarders and team Youtube.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    How come everyone hates Team YouTube? I didn't mind them and don't know why they were such a hated team. I don't remember them doing anything evil or anything. I thought they were funny.

vCash
    So much for spoilers!
    Kicking myself. My apologies to everyone upset by my post.

vCash
    I didn't mind team YouTube, either. I think people were annoyed by Joey's screeching, but he was a good partner, in the end.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast