Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 311
  1. #101
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Watching some crackling good television
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,514
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I can only hope that since Pinky and No Brain are terrible racers and have been near the back of the pack since the first leg, that they'll get bounced before long. Getting pissed at a team for "doing something" (that wasn't even a cutthroat move) that you admit you'd do yourself, but just didn't "expect" it from them? Give me a break, biotch.

    She is one of the worst/most annoying people to ever be on this show.

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,927
    vCash
    13051
    Rep Power
    45561
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    She is one of the worst/most annoying people to ever be on this show.
    I wonder how she is going to spend her share of the TAR million.

  3. #103
    4 More Years
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ubering Terry Gannon
    Age
    7
    Posts
    4,543
    vCash
    19008
    Rep Power
    3430
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I can only hope that since Pinky and No Brain are terrible racers and have been near the back of the pack since the first leg, that they'll get bounced before long. Getting pissed at a team for "doing something" (that wasn't even a cutthroat move) that you admit you'd do yourself, but just didn't "expect" it from them? Give me a break, biotch.

    She is one of the worst/most annoying people to ever be on this show.
    she's awful but Flo was still worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I wonder how she is going to spend her share of the TAR million.

  4. #104

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Not after the same people as Theatregirl
    Posts
    21,924
    vCash
    350
    Rep Power
    36500
    I just read over on TWoP that the NFL guys flight to London was delayed ELEVEN HOURS. I wonder why they didn't try to get on a different flight? None available? Not airport savvy?
    The Banana List: Prancer, Really, numbers123, rfisher, dbell1, MINAM, shells, my little pony, jamesy, cholla, pollyanna, Living Saint, Reuven, PRLady, reckless, michaelfsfan, AYS, flyingsit, RFOS, milanessa, Southpaw, sk8er1964, bellebway, oleada, skatemomaz, taf2002, suep1963, badams

  5. #105
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Watching some crackling good television
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,514
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy
    I wonder how she is going to spend her share of the TAR million.


    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I just read over on TWoP that the NFL guys flight to London was delayed ELEVEN HOURS. I wonder why they didn't try to get on a different flight? None available? Not airport savvy?
    No kidding... at that point I'd have just started from scratch and found the quickest possible route. Then again, they very well could have done that and we just didn't see it. I also imagine their flight wasn't initially delayed 11 hours, but it just kept getting pushed back and back and back and back...

    I'd say they are prime candidates if they ever do an Unfinished Business 2, because that's seriously some of the most rotten luck I have ever seen on this show.

  6. #106

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,795
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4937
    Is it ok to list in spoiler tags the teams racing again in a few weeks as season 24 is another all stars season!?!

  7. #107

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    Posts
    5,832
    vCash
    4511
    Rep Power
    9461
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I wonder how she is going to spend her share of the TAR million.
    You do know we are all going to come and hunt u down if she wins, don't you.

  8. #108

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,795
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4937
    Ok, I'm putting this in spoiler tags as the list of the teams racing in Season 24 has been leaked and its another All-star/second chance season. Filming starts in two weeks so until Phil says "go" I guess there can be changes but the 11 teams are:

    Spoiler


  9. #109
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,564
    vCash
    875
    Rep Power
    76283
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Ok, I'm putting this in spoiler tags as the list of the teams racing in Season 24 has been leaked and its another All-star/second chance season. Filming starts in two weeks so until Phil says "go" I guess there can be changes but the 11 teams are:

    Spoiler

    I'm glad too see most of these teams back, some deserve a second chance for having had a tough break. But overall it doesn't really look like an all-stars group to me. More like "The Amazing Race: Also-Rans"!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

  10. #110
    Satisfied skating fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Looking for a pairs team to split up
    Posts
    40,214
    vCash
    600
    Rep Power
    42549
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I'm glad too see most of these teams back, some deserve a second chance for having had a tough break. But overall it doesn't really look like an all-stars group to me. More like "The Amazing Race: Also-Rans"!
    You're such a glass half-full guy.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

  11. #111
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    4,392
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I have a feeling we keep getting Brendon & Rachel because so many of us dislike them. I will say that I didn't find Brendon as obnoxious as previously but she is such a whiner & unpleasant person. The "Twinies" drove me crazy too but in a different way. It will be interesting to see if they & Rachel can be buddies? I wasn't that impressed with Joey & Meghan but I can tolerate them. My favorites? The cowboys & the Snowboarders. I like Mark & Bopper, Trey & Lexi, Pam & Winnie but can't seem to remember Dave & Connor or Carolyn & Jenn.

  12. #112

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,795
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4937
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I'm glad too see most of these teams back, some deserve a second chance for having had a tough break. But overall it doesn't really look like an all-stars group to me. More like "The Amazing Race: Also-Rans"!
    I think its more like "CBS LOVES YOU" so you can race one more time.

    Already a change to the list:

    Spoiler


  13. #113
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,012
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Dave and Connor were dad and son and the dad had a badly injured leg.

    I would have preferred Elissa and Rachel. Why do they have to be the same teams?

    And could they not have waited one more year so we could have billy and Carissa back?

  14. #114
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,564
    vCash
    875
    Rep Power
    76283
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    I have a feeling we keep getting Brendon & Rachel because so many of us dislike them. I will say that I didn't find Brendon as obnoxious as previously but she is such a whiner & unpleasant person. The "Twinies" drove me crazy too but in a different way. It will be interesting to see if they & Rachel can be buddies? I wasn't that impressed with Joey & Meghan but I can tolerate them. My favorites? The cowboys & the Snowboarders. I like Mark & Bopper, Trey & Lexi, Pam & Winnie but can't seem to remember Dave & Connor or Carolyn & Jenn.
    So much for spoilers!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

  15. #115
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Watching some crackling good television
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,514
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I seriously hope Brenchel pull a Romber and get knocked out EARLY in their return season. Because for serious. Enough is enough for these two unentertaining peeps.

  16. #116
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,564
    vCash
    875
    Rep Power
    76283
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I seriously hope Brenchel pull a Romber and get knocked out EARLY in their return season. Because for serious. Enough is enough for these two unentertaining peeps.
    I love them.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

  17. #117

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,795
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4937
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I love them.
    I love them too so you are not alone! They did pretty well their first season so I can see lasting awhile this time around. Or maybe they'll be out first. You just never know.

    Actually the entire rumored cast is pretty decent for me except for the snowboarders and team Youtube.

  18. #118

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    Posts
    5,832
    vCash
    4511
    Rep Power
    9461
    How come everyone hates Team YouTube? I didn't mind them and don't know why they were such a hated team. I don't remember them doing anything evil or anything. I thought they were funny.

  19. #119
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    4,392
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    So much for spoilers!
    Kicking myself. My apologies to everyone upset by my post.

  20. #120

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Not after the same people as Theatregirl
    Posts
    21,924
    vCash
    350
    Rep Power
    36500
    I didn't mind team YouTube, either. I think people were annoyed by Joey's screeching, but he was a good partner, in the end.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •