Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

vCash
    I'd do the tiles too. Although I love a good map.

teams working together.

vCash
    So, did Magellan sail the Panama Canal? OMG!

Poor football players. I love when racers take various flights but I hate shitty airport luck killing a team.

vCash
    Well, I'd be okay with it if was Team Express Pass.

vCash
    Me too.

at Magellan's eye rolling.

vCash
    Damn. I really like those two, and kudos to them for taking the risk.

Please let Team Express Pass manage to screw up everything.

vCash
    NFL for All-Stars! I hope. Sad to see them go. (and to see team annoying stay)

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Geez, how far behind were those boys?! Was it even the same day? When Phil has to meet YOU where you are, you know you are screwed. I was liking them too. I knew they were doomed once they started talking about double connection flights. Never never never take a double connection!

Oh please please PLEASE let "We Have An Express Pass" get eliminated while still holding that damn express pass! I can't stand all this dictating about what the "rules" are from one team to another about getting flights, lining up back packs, etc. There are no rules! Its whoever gets it done first! So kudos to the girls for finding a way to get on that standby list first instead of just sitting around waiting for that one particular gate to open.

I definitely would have done the tiles challenge just from the descriptions alone.

vCash
    Oh please please PLEASE let "We Have An Express Pass" get eliminated while still holding that damn express pass!
    I really hope so! I wonder if you get eliminated before you give your extra express pass away, do you still have to give it away? Because it sounds like not giving it away is not an option if you are active in the race (it must be given away by the 5th? leg)

So kudos to the girls for finding a way to get on that standby list first instead of just sitting around waiting for that one particular gate to open.
    Seriously, when confronted with an obstacle that is NOT hours of operation set by producers; the right answer is never to sit and just wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Geez, how far behind were those boys?! Was it even the same day? When Phil has to meet YOU where you are, you know you are doomed. .
    LOL, at Phil saying that since they already were at the airport; they could get home!
    He really seemed to like them; and was sad to see them eliminated,

vCash
    always sad to see a team eliminated purely because of flight issues. Yes, they took a gamble, but when every flight you choose has an issue? There's some bad luck there. Being met by Phil before you even start anything? That's one time you hate to see Phil.

LMAO at the idea that Magellan sailed through the Panama Canal. I was hoping he was just joking when he said that.

Thought it was great the girls put themselves on the standby list first too. Smart of them to try something else instead of standing in line like you're being lined up in kindergarten. If the issue is purely lining up then, yes, I hate the butting in, but when they legitimately found a way to get first in line? That's another story. Kudos.

vCash
    So I haven't caught up on this episode yet and am curious - what did the baseball wives do to get on the standby list first? I've read in several places that they did something but no one specifies what.

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    So I haven't caught up on this episode yet and am curious - what did the baseball wives do to get on the standby list first? I've read in several places that they did something but no one specifies what.
    They found an open lounge for the airline where they were able to request the attendant to put them on standby.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    LMAO at the idea that Magellan sailed through the Panama Canal. I was hoping he was just joking when he said that.
    I can't imagine it wasn't. If I were to ever get on a show like this, I'd have to be careful because often my sense of humour is quite dry, so I'd be giving the editors many, many opportunites to make me look like a complete dolt.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    ^^^
    The contestants often seem clueless; so, you can never be sure if they know anything about history!

vCash
    God, I am hoping that Pinky and No Brain (I can't remember who called them that but it really fits) get eliminated next week. She is just ridiculous. What is her deal with the lines? Somebody tell her when you're racing for a million dollars that you get in where you fit in.

Sad to see the NFL players go. i liked them. The airport can be the kiss of death. I appreciate that they took the risk. But I can't say that I would have. It's always better to take a little more time with fewer flights.

I don't even know who I"m rooting for anymore. Except for Team Express Pass there isn't anybody that I just truly want off my television, and that's really strange.....
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Pinky and No Brain aka Line Nazi/partner aka Team Express Pass aka Team Annoying is at the top of my list. I was completely :rollyes: by the doctors at first, but they were less irritating this episode. I'm still not sold on them though.

I can't wait until next week when She-Doctor demands the express pass from Pinky for info.

vCash
    I was surprised and sad to see the footballers eliminated...I thought for sure this would be a non-elimination leg.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Doing a double connecting flight was always going to be a bad idea.

Loved this episode because I'd been to Lisbon/Sintra just this summer. Amazing city and the people were so lovely.

vCash
    Why do the blur out some people's faces and not others? The executive lounge lady (who put the bunnies on standby list) was blurred out, but no one else was?

I love Pinky being screwed by the bunnies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelskates View Post
    Why do the blur out some people's faces and not others? The executive lounge lady (who put the bunnies on standby list) was blurred out, but no one else was?
    People who are blurred refuse to sign releases.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast