Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    Does anyone hope they get sent back for being over cooked too?

vCash
    And they're waiting for each other?

Is Marie holding the eggs over the water??? Oh dear...

vCash
    She isn't even putting the eggs in the water!

Can he talk to her when her eggs get checked or is that not allowed on a roadblock?

vCash
    Bald snark by the afghanimals! It would hurt to shave their beards with a straight razor. Interviews kind of gave it away.

vCash
    Wow. Travis blames Nicole for the makeup fiasco.

vCash
    Well since his face was a disaster, wasn't it kind of her fault?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Wow. Travis blames Nicole for the makeup fiasco.
    He is an idiot...

I'm glad the Afghanimals are still in, I hope they beat Travis/Nicole. I have to say I was impressed at how Pinky and No Brain came back during this leg. Of course they could be due in part to the fact that the other teams took forever at the make up task.

vCash
    Good grief, Tim & Marie were actually somewhat likable this episode. Had I not seen the previous 9 legs, I might have actually rooted for them. But the minimal bickering and not coming unglued when they fell behind was nice to see.

Couldn't help but PML at Nicole's makeup job. That was beyond hideous. I'd be screwed if I had to shave, at this point in the race my facial hair would look like Leo & Jamal's and I can't use a non-electric razor without my skin breaking out like mad. I haven't been actual clean-shaven in a decade.

Was a bit of an anti-climatic episode knowing it was basically going to be NEL. Didn't care who got the penalty, hopefully the speed bump won't be a dud.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Good grief, Tim & Marie were actually somewhat likable this episode. Had I not seen the previous 9 legs, I might have actually rooted for them. But the minimal bickering and not coming unglued when they fell behind was nice to see.

Couldn't help but PML at Nicole's makeup job. That was beyond hideous. I'd be screwed if I had to shave, at this point in the race my facial hair would look like Leo & Jamal's and I can't use a non-electric razor without my skin breaking out like mad. I haven't been actual clean-shaven in a decade.

Was a bit of an anti-climatic episode knowing it was basically going to be NEL. Didn't care who got the penalty, hopefully the speed bump won't be a dud.

So true, I was actually rooting for Marie & Tim to beat Nicole and Travis, never thought that would happen.
    The makeup really got messy. Interesting about Nicole being the student to Travis, explains a lot for their relationship.
    Next week - 2hours! Yea!!!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    With the way Pinky and No Brain were going, I was sssooooo hoping they were going to get eliminated. It wasn't until near the end when I remembered that this was the 2nd to last episode, so obvious NEL leg. I hadn't been thinking of that at all while watching.

By the way, how did Pinky and No Brain end up wandering around in the forest? My beyoth sister snuck into my house (again!) and was screaming and yelling at ME because SHE lost something she took from my house last week, so I missed like the first 15 minutes. It was on, but I couldn't hear anything going on due to her screaming. I picked up they "thought" they were in the right place. How did that happen?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    By the way, how did Pinky and No Brain end up wandering around in the forest? My beyoth sister snuck into my house (again!) and was screaming and yelling at ME because SHE lost something she took from my house last week, so I missed like the first 15 minutes. It was on, but I couldn't hear anything going on due to her screaming. I picked up they "thought" they were in the right place. How did that happen?
    They were technically in the right place, but had been dropped off at the wrong entrance (apparently was a large park with a N and S entrance).

vCash
    They went to the wrong entrance.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Don't these people understand what a competition is? I was comparing this episode to figure skating. Say Michelle Kwan comes off the ice and Tara says, "do I need to do a triple-triple to win this Olympics"? You don't ask a competitor for help and/or any form of information. And if you do, don't be surprised if you're sent 180 degrees in the complete wrong direction. It was so funny when Amy and Joe asked Leo and Jamal where Tim and (the food-picky) Marie are. L&J say, "oh, Marie just scarfed down that snake and was out of here!" And Amy was all, "oh, thanks for the info". Not the brightest bulb in the pack for sure! And later, Travis apologizes to Joe, "sorry, I blew that one for you man" during the egg boiling challenge. Seriously? Joe's a grown adult, he not only doesn't need to follow your direction...as a competitor he should NOT follow your advice.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Not reading the thread yet. I had to record this last night so I could fast forward through the S----s. Can't watch it yet. And I sure would not do what I saw on the preview for the $1 million. You couldn't pay me that much to be in the same room with one. I'm getting sick thinking about it right now. Have to think about something else............

vCash
    So it looked like from the preview, no team will be eliminated, is that right? It's usually final 3 teams who race for the grand prize, have they done a final four before?

Kinda that we won't lose Travis and Nicole going into the final, if that's the case.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Next Sunday they will air the final two episodes back-to-back. In the first of the two episodes, team #4 will be eliminated.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    BUMP for the 2-hr finale TONIGHT!

vCash
    On time tonight!!

Travis/Nicole wanting the 3 teams to work together. This is the finals. I would be happy that the Afghanimals had a Speed Bump and would be focusing on myself.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    The Afganimals have grown on me. They do have a good attitude even if they remind me of Steve Martin's Wild and Crazy Guys.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    No Amy don't help Nicole. She may not be able to figure it out alone.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast