Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Amy gave Nicole way too much help. I'd have left her
    me too!!

at Nicole whining and begging for help because she had been there for an hour. Who cares?

vCash
    I was really uncomfortable with the ram fighting. Yeah they had the comment they don't get hurt but what is the point? It is still making animals fight for human enetertainment.

That girl should not have helped the Dr so much. Or at all really.

vCash
    Nicole's desperation at the roadblock is finally what swings their pendulum into the negative for me. I wish Amy hadn't had been so nice. I don't think she would have been able to finish it any faster than Ally/Ashley and quite possibly would have been eliminated.

I have no teams left to root for this time around. Assghanimals are just obnoxiously annoying; Pinky & the Brainless -- no explanation needed there. I guess go Jason & Amy? As I said before, wasn't thrilled with her assistance to Nicole.

I'll finish out the season since it's almost over, but bleh. And I'm contemplating skipping next season entirely as well, considering the heaping pile of steaming garbage that is the cast of participants.

vCash
    I'm rooting for Jason and Amy too. The docs are beyond now. I didn't like her behavior, but I also didn't like Travis's comments to her when it took so long to do the task.

Pinky and No Brain were way less annoying this leg, but that's partly due to the fact that they didn't have that much screen time.

vCash
    I actually agreed with Marie - I would want to the feed the elephants over the birds, even if it involved heavy lifting.
    I began the season liking Nicole and Travis and my opinion has changed. So entitled/arrogant, plus they are doing the one thing that always trips up teams, focusing on their dislike of another team moreso than just playing the game. Nicole and Travis claiming honesty, so not doing the task on your own and copying someone else is honest. The Afghanimals do not annoy me, at first they did, but I think they are just having fun, not harmless, actually running the race. I prefer them over Nicole and Travis.
    Amy - giving help to Nicole - NO!!!!
    Ice Girls - they were ok, and as much asI dislike fighting, to me, I could see how upset they were, and wasn't due to a bad relationship, just the circumstances and being tired. Unlike Marie & Tim-- they should not be racing together.
    I agree - not really caring who wins now, just enjoy the scenery, locales and the locals. Loved the kids tonight - very cute and added to the charm of the location.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I wish Amy hadn't had been so nice.
    Jason telling Amy to help Nicole (and Amy actually doing it) was not nice in my opinion. It was STOOPID. This is not a team event. Jason and Amy will only lose if Travis and Nicole come in first the final leg. Which might happen as they are a legitimate threat. Ally and Ashley are NOT. Jason and Amy could have eliminated some major competition but they kept them around. STOOPID!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    The Afghanimals do not annoy me, at first they did, but I think they are just having fun, not harmless, actually running the race.
    I said earlier that I found Leo and Jamal to be annoying, but they have definitely grown on me. They openly show how much they love the race, they love the places they go to, they always have fun, they appreciate the people they meet. They're so constantly exhuberant! They didn't even react negatively towards Travis and Nicole when they got all high and mighty...as well as hypocritical in this episode. To try to cheat off one team and then beg another team to help them...and make that team stay while one of them is screaming at the other to go... Have some pride, woman!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I want to feed an elephant. I luvs elephants.

As long as Pinky and No Brain don't win, I guess I'll be satisfied. Don't really have any one team I really want to win as much as I have in past seasons. Just one to really root against!

vCash
    I like Leo and Jamal the best out of the remaning teams. The only redeeming factor I can find for the Drs. after this week is that Travis did admit that he lost it in his frustration and that is a part of their marriage they'll have to work on. I was surprised how dumb Nicole was over the whole "octave" thing but I can relate to her frustration. It was kind of Amy to stay and help her as much as she did and I'm glad nothing happened to cost Jason and Amy their lead on the way to the mat. The Ice Girls' bickering was so annoying I'm not sorry to see the last of them. Marie and Her Whipping Boy can go home next, please.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

vCash
    I was surprised that Nicole had no idea what "octave" meant!

vCash
    I pretty much agree with everyone!

Tim and Marie must NOT win, the Afghanimals are loud but are at least they are having FUN, Nicole and Travis are a bit holier-than-thou in their attitude (where does virtually CHEATING fit into their world-view?), Jason and Amy were fool-hardy to give so much time-consuming help at that task, and the Ice Girls made some dumb mistakes (esp. making 2 trips just for that bamboo!).

Of remaining teams, I guess I slightly lean toward Jason and Amy.

vCash
    The Afghanimals were my favorite team from the beginning.
    They bring a positive attitude to the show and are always in a happy mood.
    Hope they are making it to the finals and too bad their TV wifes were eliminated...
    The Doctors OTOH are too full of themselves with all that talk of playing an honest game and all.
    When you talk so high about yourself prepare to be judged accordingly.
    Trying to cheat is not exactly playing honestly.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    If it's within the rules then surely it's not cheating. It was pretty cheeky of Mrs Doctor to copy off the Afghanimal though.

He Boston proved that he is a complete himbo this episode. If She Boston was racing on her own I could get behind her.

Would be if Team Pinkie win.

vCash
    Finally starting in the Midwest. Go bland dating couple?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Yum. Grilled snake.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Pinky was surprisingly subdued as they wandered around for who knows how long in the wrong place.

vCash
    Would I be allowed to urp up the snake afterwards?

vCash
    Med student and supervising physician? Um????

Though that explains a lot about the nature of their relationship.

vCash
    I've never been on pins and needles about boiled eggs.

vCash
    I hope Nicole talks about how embarrassed she is Travis' impatience and utter failure to hard boil some eggs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I hope Nicole talks about how embarrassed she is Travis' impatience and utter failure to hard boil some eggs.
    For real!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast