Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    So glad Pinky and No Brain did not win! Didn't care who won otherwise. And her demanding a 60/40 split solidified her status as Queen Bytch for me.

And once again the Final Challenge would have screwed me! Who would have thought to keep track of what kind of money they use?! I was paying more attention to the bath mat locations, who was there, what they were wearing, what they said, what Phil said. Never would have thought of keeping track of what kind of money. I wonder how they'll screw with the racers on that last challenge next time!

vCash
    I hope that the Race causes Travis and Nicole to take a hard look at their relationship.
    I'd be scattered, confused, and have no confidence in my ability if I were married to him, also; particularly if he were my "supervisor".

vCash
    Reading what everyone has posted and so agreee....
    Nicole & Travis - not a good relationship
    Pinky and No Brain - good racers, but Pinky is so annoying
    Jason & Amy - ran a good race, but I will probably only remember them because the help Amy kept giving. At least it did seem strategic.
    I liked the Afghanimals - yes - OTT, but they were having fun!
    Great 2 hours, great challenges, variety.
    I have always wanted to go to Alaska and this show just made me want it more.
    In general, I watch the show more for the scenery of the locales and the fun locals watching the crazy contestants.
    Already miss it, and will watch the next season.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Oh yeah ... I want to do human bowling too. That host was crazy!

vCash
    I think the right people won. Jamy were boring, but nice, and raced well. Are they also the ones Pinky stole the cab from? Karma's a bitch!

I think the show really made Travis look bad, but I also don't think it will change their relationship at all. She's weak; she can't stand up for herself, and he takes advantage of that. I hope she has some good friends who can help her with her obvious self-esteem issues. Or some strangers who can tell her she's worth more than he makes her feel, and call Travis out for the horrible way he treats his wife.

vCash
    Tim proposed to Marie yesterday, there's a video posted here. They were skating while he asked her https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=831747495969

They both look so happy... I actually feel happy for them. I have NO IDEA what the hell happened that in the last few episodes that I actually liked them in the end, because the first 90% of the race they were awful and unbearable. I guess watching them work together well and not melt down when things didn't go right helped a lot. I wish them well.

ETA: 2 minutes after I posted, I read it might be fake. Oh well..
    Last edited by Fridge_Break; 12-10-2013 at 09:09 PM.

vCash
    I began liking Tim & Marie too towards the last 2 or 3 episodes. Travis certainly didn't encourage Nicole much but I don't blame him for getting frustrated with her. Actually, I didn't feel they even deserved to be in the final 3 & wouldn't have been except for Amy's help. I suppose that could have been strategic on A'
    s part knowing she & Jason were the stronger team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Tim proposed to Marie yesterday, there's a video posted here. They were skating while he asked her https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=831747495969

They both look so happy... I actually feel happy for them. I have NO IDEA what the hell happened that in the last few episodes that I actually liked them in the end, because the first 90% of the race they were awful and unbearable. I guess watching them work together well and not melt down when things didn't go right helped a lot. I wish them well.

ETA: 2 minutes after I posted, I read it might be fake. Oh well..
    I thought they were exes.

vCash
    I'm getting a bit annoyed that the "tough challenge at the end" is remembering and spelling "the foreign currency". How much of an idiot one must be not to know major foreign currencies and the sequence in which one encountered it from country to country when each "visit" is a major event in one's life?

This game should get more exciting and challenging.. climbing ice is not that hard.

I like challenges when one must "be part of the locals" and sell something, or get a difficult document as a regular citizen, or get something of "shortage" in some banana-republic where you have to "swindle" and pay off to the people who control "it".

Those "physical" challenges are not "international".. one does not have to leave any continent to find "rough water, mountain, place to climb". "International challenge" is when you have to do something unique and difficult and specific to the "given region".

I can barely force myself to watch this show lately. If not for "snap-shots" of foreign lands, the challenges are for kids.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I thought they were exes.
    I think the Race managed to pull them a lot closer together than they thought it would. They really did seem to like each other at the end. The opposite can be said about Travis & Nicole. I don't think they came into the season thinking that there would be that much friction and unraveling as the race wound down.

Funny how the race can have such drastic effects on relationships.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Meh.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516