vCash

Talking Who's Going to Stars on Ice?

I have gotten my tickets already! Does anyone know if there's a way to meet skaters without paying for the Meet and Greet pass (I can hardly afford the tickets, let alone the extra $75 for the Meet and Greet pass) or intruding on them? And is anyone else confirmed besides (from what I've read) Meryl and Charlie, Ashley, Gracie, and Jeremy?

vCash
    I'm not going, but it sounds like a great cast so far I hope they consider adding Jason on, he'd be sensational.
    I haven't really followed SOI for the past few years, but are they planning on asking any competitive non U.S. skaters to the tour this year?

Enjoy the show and write all about it!

vCash
    We're going to the Newark, NJ show on April 9. I wish the US and Canadian tours wouldn't overlap this season. I hope that Jason is added to the cast.

vCash
    http://www.starsonice.com/news.html?n_id=432

Just found this... Jason is confirmed to be going Mirai is also in the cast, which is surprising but awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronwynsings View Post
    ..........Does anyone know if there's a way to meet skaters without paying for the Meet and Greet pass?..........
    You have to know one of them. I stopped going to ice shows when I lost my backstage privileges. Watching them skate just ain't enough anymore.

vCash
    I very much hope to go to the Newark show.

vCash
    I may. The Portland show is second to last and SOI never comes close to selling out, so I'm not in a rush. Depending on Meryl and Charlie's plans I may buy the meet and greet. In 2010 I bought the cheapest seats and still had a great view. By May I could probably swing for it since it would come to a $100.

vCash
    Got tickets to the Newark show.

Wish it were closer, but at least this one I can get to without too much trouble. Not happy about it being on Wednesday, though...

I haven't been to SOI since 2011, mainly due to accessibility. Shows are either too far or too much trouble (or both).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RD View Post
    Got tickets to the Newark show.

Wish it were closer, but at least this one I can get to without too much trouble. Not happy about it being on Wednesday, though...

I haven't been to SOI since 2011, mainly due to accessibility. Shows are either too far or too much trouble (or both).
    I think I don't go for the opposite reason. I've only ever lived in LA and Portland, so I'm always near one. I just kind of take it for granted. I don't really have to make any plans, so if the date creeps up on me and I forget...it's just kind of meh.

vCash
    We got tickets to the Detroit show... We will be bringing posters regardless of if the skaters can see them or not. If you were at the ladies' LP at Skate America 2013, the "Swagner" poster will be making a reappearance!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronwynsings View Post
    We will be bringing posters regardless of if the skaters can see them or not.
    Only if they turn on the houselights with them on the ice.

vCash
    Only if they cast current non-North American skaters.

vCash
    ^ The focus this season is on the US skaters this time around. I'm hoping that next season they'll go back to having an international cast.

RD, glad you're coming to Newark!

vCash
    I have tickets to the show in Portland, ME. So happy to hear Jason Brown is joining the cast, as well as Chock & Bates. Ryan Bradley will be there as well, I guess carrying the flag for the "veteran skaters/ old timers."

vCash
    I am going to the first show in FL. I am excited because they haven't been anywhere near here in a few years.