Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Goodbye Jesse. I'm so glad he's no longer suffering. My thoughts are with his family. He will be missed. RIP Jesse.

vCash
    RIP Jesse

vCash
    RIP Jesse.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    RIP, dear sweet (((Jesse))). My thoughts and prayers are with his family. <3
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Cancer is truly horrible in that way, as are many chronic terminal diseases. Not only does it kill you, but it makes you suffer while it does so. Truly unfair. Nobody deserves that. I wish everyone could pass quickly, in their own bed, having enjoyed their life up until then. Not this.

RIP Jesse. I found this beautiful exhibition in his YouTube channel and if anyone needs more ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glo4PzYQCTE
    indeed. Waaaayyyyy too young. Rest in peace, Jesse.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Rest in peace sweet Jesse.

Prayers to your family and friends at this extremely difficult time.

vCash
    Peace to you, Jesse, and to all who knew and loved you.

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and all of those that Jesse has touched in his life. Way to young and had to suffer way to much.
    Rest in Peace Jesse! Such a sad day in the world of figure skating.
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    I'm so sorry to hear Jesse has passed. My condolences to his family as they handle this difficult time.
    No one should have to suffer as he did

vCash

RIP Jesse. {{{Jesse's family and friends}}}

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Cancer is a ****er. Goodbye Jesse; your suffering is over.
    Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

being infected by Radionova's obvious joy for skating
    vCash
    It is so difficult to grasp the cruelty and unfairness of the world. And to stop thinking why this had to happen to him and how it's something so final and unstoppable. Then there's also relief because reading about his suffocation problems during the last couple of weeks was heavy. I hope you're in a good place now Jesse.
    Rockin' Finnish commentator: "And that was supposed to be a flip but it turned out to be a flop."

vCash
    What to say? We have shared Jesse's last months with him. Doing our best to make sure he knew he was loved, and feeling like we could not do enough. We have been frustrated by his descriptions of his lack of care. We have cried over the knowledge that he was in so much pain. It was an honor to have cared about such a brave, honest, and kind young man. He only knew a handful of us personally. Yet, he touched the hearts of so many of us, with his kindness, his humor, his courage. He was taken from us far too soon, but I am glad that he is no longer suffering. I think we all knew this was coming, and coming fairly soon. But, I don't think we expected it this soon. He was a bright light in the world. A world that will be dimmer, for his loss. His family must be devastated. My heart breaks for them. Jesse, you will be deeply missed. I hope that you are at peace, now. You showed all of us how to face a devastating illness with grace and dignity. RIP.

vCash
    RIP Jesse. You're free from pain now.
    Gone crazy. Be back soon.

vCash
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Cancer is truly horrible in that way, as are many chronic terminal diseases. Not only does it kill you, but it makes you suffer while it does so. Truly unfair. Nobody deserves that. I wish everyone could pass quickly, in their own bed, having enjoyed their life up until then. Not this.

RIP Jesse. I found this beautiful exhibition in his YouTube channel and if anyone needs more ....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glo4PzYQCTE[UOTE]/Q
    Thank you so much for posting this. Beautiful. A beautiful young man, and life can be unbearably cruel.
    RIP Jesse, and deepest condolences to his family. I hope they know that skating community is grieving for him.
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash
    RIP Jesse.
    Sad news, sad day.

vCash
    My sympathies to Jesse's family and friends. I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

Teenage Mutant
    vCash
    RIP Jesse and condolences to your family and friends.
    Sometimes I think I lost something really important to me, and it turns out I already ate it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    What to say? We have shared Jesse's last months with him. Doing our best to make sure he knew he was loved, and feeling like we could not do enough. We have been frustrated by his descriptions of his lack of care. We have cried over the knowledge that he was in so much pain. It was an honor to have cared about such a brave, honest, and kind young man. He only knew a handful of us personally. Yet, he touched the hearts of so many of us, with his kindness, his humor, his courage. He was taken from us far too soon, but I am glad that he is no longer suffering. I think we all knew this was coming, and coming fairly soon. But, I don't think we expected it this soon. He was a bright light in the world. A world that will be dimmer, for his loss. His family must be devastated. My heart breaks for them. Jesse, you will be deeply missed. I hope that you are at peace, now. You showed all of us how to face a devastating illness with grace and dignity. RIP.
    Thank you!
    You said it so well.

It was an honour to support Jesse.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    ITA! cruisin, you said in words what I wanted to say coming from the heart. Thank you so much. Jesse will be missed by all of us. <3
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast