Predictions if everyone skates cleanly (which will never happen:
1. Kim- 75+ points short program, 150+ points long program. Out of reach for all others even if clean.
2. Kostner or Asada. Cant decide who would come out ahead here. Mao's base value is much higher but GOE and PCS would be both lower.
4. Don't know, about 10 women could come 4th if everyone skates perfectly.
1. Fernandez- he is improving and by next year will be unbeatable if clean. He already has the highest base value but his GOE and PCS will improve rapidly too.
3. Chan- after scandals of last year marks will be lower even for clean skate, and tons lower for mistakes.
5. Don't know, about 6 different men could finish here if all clean.
1. Voloshar Trankov
2. Savchenko & Szolkowy
3. Barazova & Larinov- in Russia will be given medal for sure if clean, no matter what others do.
4. Pang & Tong
5. Canadian team
My actual predictions, no longer a stupid all clean fantasy:
1. Kim- she would win even if all are clean and the others wont be clean and she will so of course same result, just even more lopsided now.
2. kostner- will probably make serious mistakes, but not as much as Mao.
4. Asada- she is attempting a program that is beyond her abilities and she has no chance of skating cleanly and even a good skate for her is 2 or 3 mistakes.
5. Gold or Osmond
Same gold and silver. Bronze to Dumahel & Radfordzzzz since they are consistent and will take advantage of mistakes.
3. Hanyu- will mess up
4. U.S man, probably Aaron
5. Chan- will mess up, even a good skate for him is like 3 mistakes these days.