Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Just checked Jeff's twitter - he says they will all be on stage Sunday. Guess they are making an exception because of the loved ones Rupert angle.

vCash
    Another thing that for me, is making the season more enjoyable. In the beginning of the episodes where it is right after the previous episodes TC - especially Hayden, there are complements to someone for good game, good move etc. No one is blowing up and all personal. Has there ever been this many folks that are playing, and even with some personal, is at least acknowledging decent game play? Yes the jury still looks it might be bitter ( what happened the zen of Vytas and Aras?) Hopefully the casting folks will realize how entertaining it is, and not having to see someone have a breakdown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    There's enough to take up all the time on Sunday anyway. I was wondering if Tina/Katie would either not show up (assuming Tina is not in the running at FTC), or possibly request to not speak much. I can't imagine having to go on live (EST) tv to talk about a stupid game 10 days after your son/brother was killed
    Katie tweeted that they will be there. I can't imagine how difficult it will be for them. Although perhaps they view it as an opportunity to reflect on happier thoughts. You know that the death is going to be brought up, though. I just hope that Jeff & Co. are tasteful about it.

Happier thought: read today that Survivor was renewed for seasons 29 and 30!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Another thing that for me, is making the season more enjoyable. In the beginning of the episodes where it is right after the previous episodes TC - especially Hayden, there are complements to someone for good game, good move etc. No one is blowing up and all personal. Has there ever been this many folks that are playing, and even with some personal, is at least acknowledging decent game play? Yes the jury still looks it might be bitter ( what happened the zen of Vytas and Aras?) Hopefully the casting folks will realize how entertaining it is, and not having to see someone have a breakdown.
    That's why I originally thought we might get a good jury that assesses gameplay, but one by one they seem to be turning bitter unfortunately.

I wonder if watching at home Aras and Vytas see what they've done to themselves - they started out as heroes, and now they just look like sore losers. One more chance to redeem themselves - will they be classy jurors, or not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Katie tweeted that they will be there. I can't imagine how difficult it will be for them. Although perhaps they view it as an opportunity to reflect on happier thoughts. You know that the death is going to be brought up, though. I just hope that Jeff & Co. are tasteful about it.
    I do too - it was very tough to watch how emotional Tina got over Katie leaving Survivor and talking about how much Katie means to hear knowing that she would face a much tougher loss with her son, who I'm sure means just as much to her.

On a happier note, I enjoyed this episode even though it basically turned out the way you would expect. Loved Ciera winning immunity...I guess she was right when she said back before the first immunity that she was good at puzzles and I'm glad she's finally had the chance to show it - maybe she just needed more experience. I also loved Ciera and Hayden talking about how hot Katie looked as a jury member, as I totally agree with them - she's a knockout!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I haven't been watching Ponderosa videos this season - are Vytas and Aras really getting bitter? Cause I haven't seen anything on the show that makes me think they've taken this huge bitter nosedive.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I'm wondering the same thing. What have others seen that I have not which has them posting all this BITTER JURY stuff??
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Maybe I'm misinterpreting then if others aren't seeing it - and I do hope you are all right!

I thought Vytas turned into another person on RI - no more zen and all kinds of attitude, and I thought I recalled him making a few comments that were more "you betrayed me" than "well played." Even before he left - and I thought still had a shot - he seemed to give up, becoming a bit of a jerk and being all revengy about Aras. Then as we see them at TC, they always seem to be sneering and rolling their eyes - but then again maybe that's just how they like to edit, ie player says something/cut to jury not believing them.

And didn't someone - maybe Vytas or Caleb - refuse to look at or acknowledge the gallery at an RI challenge? And wasn't it Caleb who got to RI and accused Tyson and Gervase of betraying him, which was when Gervase said "we only turned on you after we got word that you and Hayden were turning on us." I thought he looked pretty ticked off at TC too.

Has anyone seen their Ponderosas? The videos are blocked for me.
    Last edited by Jenny; 12-13-2013 at 09:46 PM.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    ^ I think it was Vytas that did a 'don't even talk to me' move when he lost the RI challenge and they tried to give him a hug or something. Is that what you mean?

vCash
    Vytas didn't want Laura to hug him after he lost the duel. Which was understandable since Laura had just openly helped Tina eliminate him. And I think it was Caleb who didn't look at anyone when he came into the duel and, when Jeff asked him about it, started that stuff about Tyson/Gerv betraying him.

vCash
    I'll get to my thoughts on the finale later, but seeing Tina & Katie looking so dressed up and nice when the show went live just had me tearing up for them and what they are going through. I wish I could just give them a big hug.

vCash
    Glad to see the jury wasn't all bitter cakes and gave it to the puppet master. Now he needs to buy a new shirt.

Guess Gervase didn't get a vote?

Not surprised to see everyone on stage - there's NO WAY Probst and Co. would miss the chance to shove Rupert and Dante Culpepper down our throats yet again.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i feel like i've heard monica filibuster for days
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    What on earth was Kat trying to say?

vCash
    I think Kat got a boob job and wants to move closer to Hayden. Hopefully he runs.

vCash
    for Tyson. My heart breaks for Tina and Katie.

So next season is Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty. Meh -- not crazy about the labels.

vCash
    Ok. I am getting a lot better at winner's edit than I thought. But Gervase I think I never guessed right
    I am really happy with the puppet master's win Yeahhhhh
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    "Monica."

"Tyson."

Pause.

"That's one vote Monica...one vote Tyson."

Pause.

"We're at a tie."

"Tyson."

"That's two votes Tyson, one vote Monica."

"Tyson."

"That's three votes Tyson, one vote Monica."

Wait, I'm all confused with all these votes you're reading off!!! Where do we stand again???!!!

Nobody can host like you, Probst. I smell another Emmy!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    ^^ Dramatic ... isn't he.

I actually can't believe all the Bitter-sons didn't come out and vote Monica just to spite Tyson and not allow him to win! Well, except for Vytas, but I saw that vote coming a mile away. I wasn't expecting the sweep he got otherwise. Tyson did deserve the win, and I did like his sneakiness with the HII (will they please start hiding those damn things harder!!). I was screaming for him to win those last two challenges just so they did not have the option to try to vote him out, just to see how people would vote when he was Final 3. I still don't like the Final 3 option though. I prefer a Final 2. Especially since most of the time since we went to Final 3, one person almost always ends up getting no votes. I wish they would go back to a Final 2 only.

The B-B-B clue had me uttering Brains-Brawn-Beauty as soon as they flashed on the screen. Not too hard to figure that one out. So I guess this is the theme they came up with to try to get Rupert back in the game --- again! --- huh? He sure as hell ain't a Beauty, and he ain't a Brain, so I guess that's where the Brawn category comes in. I'm just guessing here. I have no clue what the cast is for this theme, but I'm thinking that's the play they were going for, no?

When do they start filming the B-B-B season, or has it already been completed and in the can at this point?

vCash
    B B B season ? The next one ? LOL I love your Brains Brawn Beauty
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast