Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Eh?
    vCash
    I'm with you, jamesy. Rupert =

vCash
    returning players in general!!

Still watching in 25 minutes though

vCash
    I think my IQ went down a couple points trying to figure out what Brad was blabbering on and on about.

Early fav so far out of the newbs: Caleb. who knew Colton's BF would be nice and smart.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    im glad rupert is there just because i can remember his name. most of these people, when they are starving and dirty, look exactly alike to me.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Brad really is an idiot.

That is all.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    that's a shame. niece of gervase had a lot more potential than gervase who showed up unable to swim for the 2nd time.
    Last edited by my little pony; 09-19-2013 at 02:43 AM.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Eh?
    vCash
    Very interesting thus far. I'm loving the dynamics.

I also really like Caleb. Brad is a dolt.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I think my IQ went down a couple points trying to figure out what Brad was blabbering on and on about.
    The sound effects during that confessional had me cracking up.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    that's a shame. niece of gervase had a lot more potential than gervase who showed up unable to swim for the 2nd time.
    He's had 13 years to think about it and he still can't swim!

I was LOL when Candice was talking about how much she hates Rupert. Everyone except Sandra has always hated Rupert and they have hated him more every season. The one thing he had going for him was his work ethic. Ha!

I like Caleb. I like Candice's husband (although I never liked Candice). I like Vytas and think that people would be fools to let both Vytas and Aras make it to the merge.

And Brad appears to be the leader of the loved ones tribe (but really, Jeff? The tribe isn't full of the returning players' loved ones. The each care about one and only one). How did that happen?

And I will have to watch just to see the return of EVIL COLTON a mere three days after his "I am so misunderstood" meltdown.

I will, however, probably still hate myself for this in the morning.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Random thoughts/questions:

Is Candice the one who paired up with Penner the first time he played, who some guy professed his undying love for? I'm kinda rooting for her, but so far not impressed with her husband.

Can't tell the two older dark haired women apart, barely remember them. I will say they totally on that puzzle with Tina though, and I was at Tina's daughter going on and on about how great she'd be in the puzzle and then spending most of it looking panicked while she watched the moms ace it.

Gervase - first for not learning to swim, idiot, second for the fact that it was more than not being able to swim - he was out of breath, exhausted and didn't have the strength to pull him self out of the water and through the dry obstacles - and third for being the One Guy to act like they dominated the other team when in fact he was the One Guy who nearly lost it for them. If I was on his team I'd vote him out immediately as he's a big, big liability.

that Rupert is great at building shelters. Remember the first all stars when he dug a hole in the sand when they had a shelter challenge? And stubbornly wouldn't give it up? Same one where Rob put his leadership and construction skills to work with a mult-level shelter that included a sun deck??

I still can't figure out what part of America loves this guy, and apparently a bunch of the return players do too. That beard alone is so disgusting I can barely watch his scenes.

at the loved ones for making Marissa pay for Gervase. So much for all the talk about being classy when they win - yeah, targeting someone by association is really classy. They should have voted out Katie.

at Jeff finding another bromance to slobber over. I realize it's edited, but Brad got WAY too much attention at TC while others weren't shown at all, and I don't know whether to or at Jeff calling him - repeatedly - by his last name. I'm really hoping that Brad is getting this much air time because he goes early.

Good start for Hayden, who I was a fan of when he played BB. When Brad was going on about his brilliant guys alliance idea, I really wanted Hayden to say "dude, I INVENTED that." (Non-BB fans, Hayden won by striking an early alliance with three other guys that they kept completely secret until the very end - they lost one guy along the way, but he and the other two were final 3.) Anyone get the feeling he really doesn't want to align with the men? Methinks he and Cat had other plans going into this

Why don't I remember Aras at all? I watched every season except for the last one, and I don't remember him at all. Can anyone refresh me on his season?

Would have been nice to get some explanation as to why the first vote targeted Rupert's wife - they clearly did a little communicating on the fly, so it would be interesting to know why they chose her. Might have been one person and the rest going along with it figuring they don't know her anyway and "anyone but me." Also interested why Candice was targeted - thought it would have been Colton for sure. I think Colton thought so too.

And at the return of RI.

vCash
    Feel really bad for niece of Gervase. Really sucks to get kicked off because your Uncle was absolutely horrible in his challenge (seriously that was pathetic, not just the non-swimming, but the complete and utter exhaustion) and then in his inability to win with grace.

Am going to laugh my ass off if Hayden manages to Brigade his way to the win of another season. So I'm kind of expecting to see the guys start to pair off with girl alliances- can that seriously work again? Maybe not with the redemption island twist, since the girls will know the alliances were fake and able to ruin the plan...

I think hearing them call people "loved ones" is going to get really old. Surely production told them to use that term, right?

I'm interested in the dynamic after the merge. Who will people with no "loved ones" left gravitate to? Will "loved ones" pair off or stay with their original tribe? And what relationships will really make the best alliances? I mean- it seems like you have a much stronger need to protect a spouse than a more distant relative? If my spouse wins a million dollars, I basically win half a million of that. If my niece wins? Well, I'm happy for her, but I don't get anything.

vCash
    Aras was on a season with one of Probst's all time favorites, Terry the fighter pilot who went out at final 3. Maybe that's why you don't remember him at all as that season was all about Terry, Terry, Terry, Terry and some more Terry with a little Cirie thrown in as that was her first season to play. And that guy Shane with the rock who pretended like he was talking on his cell phone.

Candace's first season was Cook Island and yeah that stupid Billy fell in love with her on day one even though they weren't on the same tribe. Thank god Ozzy hated him and threw a challenge to send him packing so we didn't have to watch him fawn over her for any length of time. And yes, she teamed up with Penner and they left their tribe of Yul, Ozzy, Becky and Sondra for the other tribe and then Ozzy and Yul went on this epic immunity run that sent all the others packing. It was glorious!

Katie for sure should have been voted out. Hated that for Marissa who did nothing wrong in the challenge to get sent packing.

Brad is a doofus.

Like so far:

Caleb, Hayden, and poor Marissa stuck on RI with Rupert and Candace.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Thanks Catherine - that helps! I do remember Terry and the cell phone rock and of course Cirie.

vCash
    I've always wondered why we haven't seen Aras before this. He obviously wanted to play again. I guess its because his laid back personality and approach to the game didn't endear him to Probst and company. And the fact that he beat Probt's guy. Vytas' story is much more compelling than Aras' good guy one so that probably helped getting Aras finally cast again.

vCash
    Have they said if there would be any II this season?

vCash
    Jeff doesn't like Aras much, he called him the most boring winner of Survivor. I disagree.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Brad Culpepper: "We've got four guys and a gay guy." So everybody...who is your pick for a**hole of the week?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    Jeff doesn't like Aras much, he called him the most boring winner of Survivor. I disagree.
    I guess even Jeff has forgotten Vecepia.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    I disagree too. I always liked Aras. I actually just watched his season again and he played a great game. He was mellow, calm but was very savvy at playing people. I'm thrilled he's back.
    And ITA - the rest of the cast are idiots if they let both Aras and Vytas get to the merge.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I wonder if they are playing the "we have issues" thing for that exact reason.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast