Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i wish newfoundland brought her bestie
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

being infected by Radionova's obvious joy for skating
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i bought a box!
    Just now? Ah the things that can happen. Now you can change your story to "i was so excited because each year, fred, who i never met and isnt really named fred, puts a thread with a link on an ice skating forum on the internet, and watching it even made me buy a box of Newbridge cutlery".
    Rockin' Finnish commentator: "And that was supposed to be a flip but it turned out to be a flop."

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Gay propaganda!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    Just now? Ah the things that can happen. Now you can change your story to "i was so excited because each year, fred, who i never met and isnt really named fred, puts a thread with a link on an ice skating forum on the internet, and watching it even made me buy a box of Newbridge cutlery".
    buying a box of flatware has been on my list of things to do forever so now i can cross it off, the shipping was only $21

so in newfoundland an old cock is your good friend? i think some guy on the down low just made that up when his wife asked where he was
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

being infected by Radionova's obvious joy for skating
    vCash
    OK I have no idea what the heck that just was but Newfoundland is definitely my favorite so far. She was nice without being annoying, AND original.
    Rockin' Finnish commentator: "And that was supposed to be a flip but it turned out to be a flop."

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post

so in newfoundland an old cock is your good friend? i think some guy on the down low just made that up when his wife asked where he was
    No, it is a real expression.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Kerry is very summer garden party.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Freakiest thing ever was landing in St. John's, Newfoundland on way to Halifax and hearing all the Waterford accents.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    My DVR recording cut just as Kerry launched into her speech. I've a feeling I didn't miss much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Freakiest thing ever was landing in St. John's, Newfoundland on way to Halifax and hearing all the Waterford accents.
    Isn't it just bizarre? Did you ever see the documentary, Dear Zachary, lot of Newfoundland accents.

I only saw about four girls, but I must say, Newfoundland looked a bit like Blake Lively. Very cute and not at all annoying....accordingly, she'll place last.

vCash
    BTW, all you non Irish ladies who sat through this event are rock stars. If ever you find yourselves in Dublin, I promise to buy you drinks and make up for the torture you're ( choosing :p ) to endure.

Watch me move
    vCash
    When I was in St. John's last summer I went to The Rooms (the provincial museum/archives, very awesome). There was a display about all the connections between Newfoundland and Ireland, and IIRC it said that about half of Newfoundlanders can trace their ancestry within a few generations directly to Ireland. There was also a photo display of portraits of people with the same surname in Newfoundland and in Ireland - not related, just with the same surname - and the resemblances were astounding.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poths View Post
    Isn't it just bizarre? Did you ever see the documentary, Dear Zachary, lot of Newfoundland accents.

I only saw about four girls, but I must say, Newfoundland looked a bit like Blake Lively. Very cute and not at all annoying....accordingly, she'll place last.
    She could place second and we'd never know. They only announce the winner.

For those of you who missed the proposal (you lucky people), here it is again.

No "Yes, sir" from her that time it has to be noted.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Second night has just started and London is up first!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    she looks like someone's gran, bless

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Can tune in for about an hour but then have to head home. May be able to catch the end.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Prick Admin
    vCash
    So basically it was just a bit of Irish dancing in the dark.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    So basically it was just a bit of Irish dancing in the dark.
    Except for the part where she pulled the cloak up too high and we say her glow in the dark rear.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Wicklow Rose up now. Wicklow is known as the Garden of Ireland, but it's nothing like New Jersey.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Whatever happened to Ray Darcy?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast