Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    I can't see the Russian Federation leaving Moskvina's last team off the Olympic team unless Smirnov is physically unready at Euros.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    If K&S are physically capable of competing at the Euros, even with a diluted program, I think their fed will give them the spot, but with any injury it's hard to predict what shape they may be in.

vCash
    Alena Leonova new SP, nationals practice video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXtIm...9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ

In the mountains, where hippies and hillbillies collide!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DobrinFan View Post
    Alena Leonova new SP, nationals practice video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXtIm...9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ
    Weird, the first half of it is highlights from the sp she used 4 yeas at the Vancouver Olympics, then into Kalinka. The triple toe/triple toe looked really good at least

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    Weird, the first half of it is highlights from the sp she used 4 yeas at the Vancouver Olympics, then into Kalinka. The triple toe/triple toe looked really good at least
    3/3 looked good and I think it is a recycled program. Tukt also dumped this years SP for her old tango program that she has been skating to for years

vCash
    Tukt also dumped this years SP for her old tango program that she has been skating to for years
    I loved the other one, too bad.
    But if she feels more confident with the other, it's the Olympic selection, so it's a good move!

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    I am afraid Tuk is going NOWHERE this season and it just breaks my heart since I have been the one who was always proclaiming her to be the OGM in 2014. It hurts. It just hurts,
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    i thought leonova is going back to the pirate - sp, now another sp? i am kinda confused

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    i thought leonova is going back to the pirate - sp, now another sp? i am kinda confused
    It doesn't really matter though. No way she makes Euros or even Olys/Worlds.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    It doesn't really matter though. No way she makes Euros or even Olys/Worlds.
    The expectation was that she would be replaced by one of the baby Russians, or that she may have an outside chance to get the 3rd spot- alas! there is no 3rd spot. She is pretty much done at this point; there are too many talented young ladies in Russia, and finding two of them is not hard at all- even with the inconsistencies of Adelina and Liza because there are some rising stars. I would just like to see Alena skate well and end her career on a high note (that is, if she is planning on retiring after this season).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    I am afraid Tuk is going NOWHERE this season and it just breaks my heart since I have been the one who was always proclaiming her to be the OGM in 2014. It hurts. It just hurts,
    She is young enough to work through her problems and perhaps be a contender in 2018.

vCash
    3/3 looked good and I think it is a recycled program. Tukt also dumped this years SP for her old tango program that she has been skating to for years
    I think its interesting people can tell the difference between any of her SP and LP's LOL.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748