Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1538

vCash
    (((Jesse))) So very sorry you're having such a tough time - continual coughing is just exhausting especially when you need to sleep *hugs*
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    (((Oh Jesse.))) Just another voice chiming in on the importance of head elevation. i used to get horrific coughs every winter and could only stop coughing if I used extra pillows, more than I normally ever would.

vCash
    I've had a bronchial condition my entire life and coughing is a part of that. I've discovered that making a tea out of turmeric and hot water suppresses the cough.

It doesn't taste like much--kind of like powdery hot water--but it's helped me tremendously.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    Sending as many good vibes as I've got your way, Jesse!!

Quadless
    vCash
    I'm so very sorry that you're struggling so, Jesse. I used to get bronchitis a lot as a child and can remember how awful those coughing fits were, so I hope you're able to find a cough suppressant that helps, whether it's skateboy's "tea," honey, a cough syrup with codeine or something else entirely. I used to bank my bed so that my upper torso was at about a 45 degree angle and that seemed to help - maybe something to try? ((((((hugs))))))
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Aww, Jesse, I'm so sorry . I wish this would get better for you, I know we all do. You must be so exhausted, physically and emotionally. I hope that you can feel all of the love we are all sending to you. XOXO

vCash
    So sorry you're going through this. It seems like you're still at home? If your doctor isn't available to see you right away or whatever, go to the ER/call 911 if you have to. If you have pneumonia or something else acute going on, getting timely treatment is important, and could help you feel better. *hugs*

vCash
    (((((((Jesse))))))))

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    I've had a bronchial condition my entire life and coughing is a part of that. I've discovered that making a tea out of turmeric and hot water suppresses the cough.

It doesn't taste like much--kind of like powdery hot water--but it's helped me tremendously.
    How much turmeric to a cup of water? I may try this next time I get that sinusitis cough.

vCash
    On a different note: Jesse, do you think you could link that little clip of you doing a 3 lutz-3 toe to your Spazactaz youtube channel? I know it was under some name with "dude" in it, but I could not find it again. Any other of your "dude" vids too. Anything else floating around? It would be great to have everything in one place.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    The urban myth of coating the soles of your feet with Vicks vapor-rub and then putting socks on can also help a cough. I have chronic sinusitis that gets really nasty every fall/winter and it does help me some.
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    ((((Jesse))))
    Sending more thoughts and support to you.

vCash
    Sending many (((((((hugs)))))) (that are nevertheless not too squeezy so as not to exacerbate the pain and breathing difficulties)
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    I think the account was xskaterdude.. idk, for some reason I seem to have so many. I originally only wanted piano videos on my main channel.. but there's still a lot I don't want on there haha.

I'm really thinking it's just taking any pills that always makes me feel like absolute death. I just took my mid-day set, which is only 3.... and now the past hour I've been gasping for air and just feel absolutely horrible again. I HAAAAAAAAATE taking this stuff and it puts me in so much panic/anxiety that just sets me off or something.

vCash
    I'm so sorry. I hope the discomfort subsides or at least lessens soon.

vCash
    {{{{Jesse}}}}
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    There it is!
    3Z-3T http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBHta2N2HE
    And that lovely FW sequence: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iD46eWSxd9o
    And more jumping: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvPGXexhuw
    (Such beautiful rideout.) There is more. Now I know. Thanks. Please don't take anything down!!!

Cant the pills be dissolved in juice or tea?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    I'm really thinking it's just taking any pills that always makes me feel like absolute death. I just took my mid-day set, which is only 3.... and now the past hour I've been gasping for air and just feel absolutely horrible again. I HAAAAAAAAATE taking this stuff and it puts me in so much panic/anxiety that just sets me off or something.
    You should talk to your doctor about that.

Panic attacks can make even healthy people feel like they can't breathe. Given all the health issues you are dealing with, I would think minimizing the potential for panic attacks would be a key priority.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    There it is!
    3Z-3T http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBHta2N2HE
    And that lovely FW sequence: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iD46eWSxd9o
    And more jumping: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvPGXexhuw
    (Such beautiful rideout.) There is more. Now I know. Thanks. Please don't take anything down!!!

Cant the pills be dissolved in juice or tea?
    Spaz, you are an elegant skater!

Yes, spun silver's suggestion sounds great. Can it be done? Maybe the nurse can help you?

Take care.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    You should talk to your doctor about that.

Panic attacks can make even healthy people feel like they can't breathe. Given all the health issues you are dealing with, I would think minimizing the potential for panic attacks would be a key priority.
    I was going to say the same thing. I get panic attacks. And when I do, I can't get enough air. Combine the panic with your actual physical lung problems, and you have a really awful situation. (((Jesse))). I wish there was something I/we could say to help you.

Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast