Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1538
    aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Jesse, so glad your breathing is better today. Hoping your day goes well. <3
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Hope that today is a restful, comfortable day. You are in my thoughts. XOXO

vCash
    Hi Jesse, How is the breathing today?

Do you have any special plans for Halloween? I bought the most ginormous amount of candy. The kids in our neighborhood are going to be very happy. Is your town safe enough for kids to go trick or treating by themselves? Here the moms are always hovering in the background, even though it's really very safe. IDK, maybe the evil spirits are out that night.

vCash
    Hugs and happy thoughts to you, Jesse (((((( Jesse ))))))

O-

vCash
    I bought a ton of candy too. We get a lot of kids from other neighborhoods coming here. I try to get rid of as much as possible. If it looks like I will have a lot left over, I tell the kids to take as much as they want! If I don't get rid of it, my husband will eat it and he should not have the sugar.

vCash
    The breathing is worse again today.. have had quite a few really bad coughing attacks.
    No plans for halloween really.. my friend wants to come over and decorate and idk what else she has planned but I would really rather just do nothing at all! So hopefully it doesn't happen. yeah our town is fine for trick or treating.

vCash
    Ugh, that sounds awful, Jesse. Praying for a peaceful night.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    If you are not up for "playing Halloween", then just remember the good times you had with friends over the years. Takes less energy and still good for the soul. Hope your breathing improves and you have a good night.

vCash
    Wishing you a restful night, and peaceful sleep, Jesse. Hugs.

vCash
    (((Jesse))) May that oxygen flow into every cell of your body. Sleep well tonight.

vCash
    Could it be pneumonia again? Not eating or sleeping well and inactivity could make you more vulnerable to getting it again. Anyway definitely tell your doctors about all your symptoms and how bad you're feeling. Hope you feel better soon.

vCash
    Rest well, Jesse!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    Take care Jesse and my thoughts and prayers are as always with you.

Quadless
    vCash
    Jesse - maybe for Halloween you could dress up as a really cool guy. No costume required. I myself will be dimming my lights and pretending I'm not home.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    ^ love your idea BittyBug.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Have you tried listening to music and focusing on breathing to the rhythm? You're musical, so it might help you relax and while it might not cure the cough, it might make it easier.

vCash
    So sorry you had another bad night Jesse. I hate coughing. Sometimes sleeping propped up slightly helps. One winter I had a wicked cough that wouldn't go away and spent most my nights sleeping in an Lazy Boy chair. I remember you saying you had one at home. Not sure if you're still at home but if so maybe give that a try?

Halloween is my favourite holiday, mostly because it involves chocolate and I don't have to cook a big feast. I hope you find some enjoyment out of it. It's nice your friend wants to try and make it festive for you. Maybe try to coax yourself to have some Lindt in celebration.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. I hope you are feeling better. Have a restful day. Hugs.

vCash
    Haven't tried breathing to the rhythm of music.. might have to give it a shot.
    Yeah I bought a brand new lazyboy right before I got super sick, haven't got to sit in it since getting this hospital bed put in our living room though. I do usually try to sleep with my head elevated a bit.
    Last night was the worst so far. The coughing and agony went on for several hours.. I just couldn't get any air and felt like absolute death in general again. Tasks like flossing my teeth are getting so difficult... I can't make it all the way through without feeling I need to throw on my oxygen mask.. so frustrating!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Haven't tried breathing to the rhythm of music.. might have to give it a shot.
    Yeah I bought a brand new lazyboy right before I got super sick, haven't got to sit in it since getting this hospital bed put in our living room though. I do usually try to sleep with my head elevated a bit.
    Last night was the worst so far. The coughing and agony went on for several hours.. I just couldn't get any air and felt like absolute death in general again. Tasks like flossing my teeth are getting so difficult... I can't make it all the way through without feeling I need to throw on my oxygen mask.. so frustrating!
    (((Jesse)))

Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast