Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1538

vCash
    Jesse, I'm sure that feeling you are suffocating is terrifying. Hope you can resolve that issue. And I'm so sorry you can't enjoy Porki, I'm sure he is just excited to see you and wants to play.

vCash
    Hoping you had a better night, Jesse, and that your breathing is better. Praying you can have an easier day today.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Jesse, thinking of you as always.
    Sending ((((hugs)))) and support.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. I hope you had a good night's sleep and that you are breathing easier.

vCash
    Hi Jesse. So very glad you had the chance to watch SC, but sad to hear of your continuing pain and breathing issues.
    I hope you can find some relief very soon.
    Sending you peace and love,
    Judi

Oh.....and I loved little Julia as well! Do we have a nickname for her yet?

vCash
    Hope your day is going all right Jesse, just popping in to say I'm thinking of you!

I looked at a little studio space today (I'm a painter) & now am editing some stories so that I can hopefully afford to rent the studio! If you like to look at art at all, here's my website.

Teaching an adult skating student later tonight. She's working on prelim moves, which here in the US, is forward & bkwd crossovers in a big figure 8, alternating 3 turns down a line, forward spirals on edges, forward power 3's, back crossovers to a back outside edge, & forward figure 8's (like a figure). It's quite a long test! She's also learning a 1 foot spin, can finally do it w/ the back crossover entrance & get a few revs out of it. You have done some coaching too, if I remember?

Hoping your day is pain-free and restful! (((hugs)))
    Last edited by backspin; 10-28-2013 at 06:36 PM.

vCash
    Jesse, I hope today is better and easier for you and your parents. They must have been scared too.

I am still thinking about Porki. I have little dogs too (toy poodles... one is named Daisuke ) and they are my velcro babies. They do get very excited and jump all over me, for example when I get in bed (never mind that they have been sitting in my chair with me all evening). But I push them off and say NO and within a couple minutes they settle down. Porki might need more exercise in order to calm down (maybe a friend cd walk her for you?) but dogs do an awful lot of sleeping and she could (if she calmed down) be such a comfort to you.

Backspin, thanks for sharing your paintings!! I plan to look at them carefully later today -- can't right just now.

vCash
    Hi Jesse. So sorry that you are still having difficulty breathing. That has to be awful. I hope you are having a some relief today, from pain and that you are breathing easier. Have you discussed this suffocating feeling with the doctors?

vCash
    backspin, your art is amazing!!
    yeah i coached skating since i was about 18 also, excluding my year with disney. well actually i did a lot of coaching there too :p

Porki was absolutely exhauuuuuuuuuusted yesterday so we tried putting her on my bed to see if she'd just be good and sleep beside me but she just wanted to go to my parents' room.

haven't told the doctors about my breathing. i'm thinking it was our oxygen tank malfunctioning. we opened the door of the room it was in and it seems to be a bit better.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Jesse you need to discuss this with your doctors. They can order a portable pulse oximeter for you to have at home. If your oxygen sats drop below 90, you would know there might be a problem. And if you have the large O2 producer machine, the length of tubing from the machine to you will impact the delivery rate of the oxygen. Sometimes you need to increase the prescribed rate in order to compensate. You can ask the respiratory therapy company supplying the O2 how much you should increase the rate.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Jesse, talk to your doctors and perhaps they can get you an oxygen concentrator rather than a machine which takes tanks. There is no need for you to have distress over worrying about whether a tank is out of oxygen or malfunctioning.

Hope you are getting some sleep and trying to get some nutrition. I often thought of you and am glad we met in London this past March when I was watching Skate Canada this weekend. I'm glad you got to enjoy the skating!
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    Thank you, painting is one of those things that makes me really happy!

So glad you're breathing better. Have a great night & sleep well!

vCash
    Jesse, SO glad the breathing is better! But pleeeeeaaaaaase tell your doctors about it!

Dogs are creatures of habit, so if you keep putting her on your bed and training her to settle down (or waiting until she is exhausted), she will do it... particularly if when she is there she gets a nice petting and/or a special, much-liked treat. They are also bribeable creatures. She needs some help getting used to your new situation.

vCash
    Sounds like today was a little better, Jesse. Glad to hear it!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    Jesse, do you like relaxation CDs? There were one or two my mom used to like to listen to when she was sick with breast cancer. I can send you copies if you'd like.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Glad your breathing is better Jesse, and hope you have a good day.

vCash
    Wishing you an easier day. Always thinking of you.

Quadless
    vCash
    Hi Jesse. I'm so glad your breathing issue seems to have been an equipment glitch and hope you're breathing more easily today. Sending you good vibes.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    You are always in my thoughts, Jesse.
    Joining all those who wish you the best possible day.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. Wish you a good day ahead.

Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast