Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1538

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    *headdesk* Does he have a phone or the internet? I think people on this thread have found more research on your cancer than your doctor has. If he doesn't know what he's doing he needs to CONSULT someone who does.
    Exactly. Why is he not contacting other doctors that have specialized experience?

Jesse, I didn't mean to upset you. I hope today is a better day for you. Hugs.

vCash
    Lots of hugs, Jesse!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

moving right along
    vCash
    Love you Jesse. You are giving everything you've got to this battle and we are here with you. You are in my thoughts so often. And my hope is that you find peace, comfort, and love today, tomorrow, and forever. (((Jesse)))

vCash
    I don't understand that they will not do a scan, because if it is cancer there are no treatment options. That's unacceptable! what if it's not cancer in your lungs? what if it is something they can treat? How can they know without a scan? Someone needs to scream at someone for you!

I am so sorry you are going through this. I think about you daily and pray that some miracle will happen for you. All we can do is let yo know that we honestly do care and that we want you to get better. I hope that all of our collective love and prayers bring you some comfort.

vCash
    You spoke for me, also, LadyNit.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Jesse, can you get another doctor? Does your family have the means or time to try and find someone else? If he has admitted that he knows nothing about your cancer then I would want to find someone who does or who at least is willing to dive in and learn all they can about it and possible treatments. Maybe he is doing this but your post does not sound encouraging. I am so sorry you are going through this but I check this thread all the time with hopes you are feeling better and having a good day.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I keep waking up in the small hours, which I rarely do, and feeling prompted to pray for you, Jesse. God must want to be sure you're being prayed for at all times.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I'm thinking of you and praying for you, Jesse. I hope you rest well tonight.

vCash
    Jesse, I hope today brought some relief from your terrible cough, shortness of breath, and other pain.

In spite of everything you are going through, I don't think you have posted yet without an "lol" or "haha." That is pretty amazing. I am sure you are not amused but it is as if you are trying to prevent us from worrying. You are so sweet.

Rest well, Jesse dear.

vCash
    Jesse,

Wish you a restful night and peaceful sleep. Hugs.

vCash
    I know he has talked to my oncologist a few times. But I don't know how much.

Today was soooooooooooooooo bad. Something stuck in my throat again so I was gagging and coughing for hours with the nurse on one side and my dad on the other and me crying and screaming and everyone yelling at each other lol it was so bad and I was like throwing up except nothing was coming out because I haven't eaten in like 3 weeks so I was like going into convulsions ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The entire day I just felt so horrible too. I slept most of it, and will try to sleep more now.. seems that's all I do, except for this half hour I get on the computer.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Oh Jesse. ((HUGS))

vCash
    Dear Jesse, this is my first post to you but I have followed this thread for some time. I hope tomorrow is a much better day.

vCash
    ((((Jesse)))) You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a better day today.

vCash
    Thanks Spaz for posting whenever you can. I look forward to hearing from you everyday. I check this thread everyday though I may not post everyday. Big hugs... XXXXX
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Jesse, we are all thinking of you and hoping you can get some sleep and relief from the pain. (((Jesse)))
    I hear outside a million panicking birds, and know even out there comfort is done with; it has shattered even the stars, this creature at last come home to me.

Entre el mundo del patinaje y el mundo real
    vCash
    Jesse, I hope today is better than yesterday, you are in my thoughts. Hugs

vCash
    {{{{{ Jesse }}}}} Hope today is a better day.

Quadless
    vCash
    Jesse - I'm so sorry you had such a wretched day yesterday, but hope that today will be a bit better and that you will be able to catch a few performances from Skate America on youtube. There are links in the SKAM thread. ((((((hugs))))))
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    I am hoping today is a better day for you.

Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast