Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Thinking and praying for you, Jesse, and also for your sister, Clarice. Jesse, since you said eating is difficult, some homemade meat soups (like chicken, beef, fish) could be a nutritious option if possible.

vCash
    Today is the Feast of the Guardian Angels. May yours watch over and protect you, Jesse!
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HZEmiTWosT...ian+angels.jpg

Going on diet soon
    vCash
    Hello Jesse. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Hope you are gradually recovering after pneumonia. I agree with iloveemoticans, a nice bowl of soup may help you regain your strength. I've had pneumonia, and it was the worst I've ever felt. I enjoyed watching your skating videos on youtube. You have such a nice landing position. Hugs to you, and take care of yourself Jesse!
    Crows and Eville SQUIRRELS love peanuts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    It could be cost. If I remember correctly, my Dad's was over $600.00 a dose. But, that was 4 years ago.
    My parents hit their Medicare/supplement plan deductible of $6000 by the end of February and the shots are covered. They paid the deductible amount to the oncology center in March without looking at the individual costs, so we don't know how much it is. I suppose that is the issue for a lot of people, though.

Cancer is expensive. I was with them when the financial adviser at his oncology center went over the bills early this year so they would know they had this deductible amount to pay. They have the money, but it is horrible to think what happens for people who do not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveemoticons View Post
    Thinking and praying for you, Jesse, and also for your sister, Clarice. Jesse, since you said eating is difficult, some homemade meat soups (like chicken, beef, fish) could be a nutritious option if possible.
    You know what else is really good? Pumpkin custard. What I mean is, just plain old pumpkin pie filling, made without a crust. My mom used to make that for a family friend when the friend was so sick she could hardly get anything down. She loved it.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    You know what else is really good? Pumpkin custard. What I mean is, just plain old pumpkin pie filling, made without a crust. My mom used to make that for a family friend when the friend was so sick she could hardly get anything down. She loved it.
    Oooh, that sounds great. And right in season now too.

vCash
    Hi Jesse, I hope you had a better day. Could you eat anything? Have you had many visitors?

Is there anything you'd like to hear about, or anything you need there?

I hope you have a restful night, you are in my prayers.

vCash
    Jesse, I hope you are feeling better. I hope all the prayers give you more strength. Have a good night's sleep.

vCash
    I've been at home for about 4 days so I haven't seen my doctor... so he hasn't done anything about the low hemoglobin. But he doesn't seem like he's going to. He called today and didn't mention anything regarding my health.

I ate a tiny bit today. And yeah I've had visitors.

Thank you all <3

vCash
    Jesse, have you always been a night owl?

Eating--YES!! More, please.

Good to hear your "voice." Sending prayers for strength-building sleep and appetite.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Jesse, you can mention your hemoglobin levels to your doctor if he doesn't bring it up. Maybe he doesn't know!

Thanks for the update and I hope you keep eating.

vCash
    Glad you're eating, Jesse. Thinking of you every day and sending best wishes!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

moving right along
    vCash
    Jesse, it is good that you are at home with family and friends (and Porki ). Rest. Eat what you can. I hope the coming day is full of comfort and love. xoxo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Jesse, you can mention your hemoglobin levels to your doctor if he doesn't bring it up. Maybe he doesn't know!

Thanks for the update and I hope you keep eating.
    This.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Hope today is a good day for you. Do what ever you need to boost your spirits. We do know the body's ability to fight cancer is boosted by the brain's emotional response.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse and hope you feel better today. how is the Skate Canada arrangements coming along?!

Quadless
    vCash
    I'm glad you're home, Jesse, where I hope you have unlimited internet access to watch skating. Enjoy your visitors and I hope today will be a better day for you.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. I hope you are in good spirits. As Rfisher wrote, it will help your physical health also. I am sure being with your family helps the emotional state. I hope your appetite returns too, although it may take some time.

vCash
    Adding my continued support, Jesse.
    Hoping that your levels can be stabilized so that you will have more appetite and energy.

vCash
    Spaz, happy to hear you are at home with family, Porki and you got visitors to see and catch up with you. As Bitty Bug said, hope you can catch up with all the figure skating competition vids whilst at home. The Finlanda competition is on this weekend and I hope you are able to watch the live streaming (if any) at home.
    BTW, I watched your you-tube site on your practices. You are a smooth skater. And ouch.. those falls whilst you were practising your jumps.
    Take care, and as always .. big (((()))))) from Kangaroo and Koala Land across the ocean.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast