Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

vCash
    So glad you were feeling a little bit better today Jesse! Did you get to watch any of the skating that was online today? I watched Volosozhar/Trankov and Purich/Tran in pairs from Nebelhorn as well as Paul/Islam in dance and I watched the jr Canadian team in Belarus. It's getting exciting to see the season start to rev up! I was really wowed by the Russians. I love them!

vCash
    Yeah I got to see a few videos. Glad to see Miki do well!

Extreeeeeeeeeeeemely sad that Yu-Na has withdrawn from the grand prix!! She was a big reason I decided to go to Skate Canada! Booooooo.

vCash
    Yeah, Yu na's withdrawal is going to be very disappointing to a lot of skating fans.

Sleep well tonight Jesse, and feel even better tomorrow.

vCash
    Sleep well Jesse! Lots of good vibes heading your way!

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Sweet dreams, I hope.
    I hear outside a million panicking birds, and know even out there comfort is done with; it has shattered even the stars, this creature at last come home to me.

vCash
    Thinking of you, Jesse; and hope that you feel better today!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Hope today is a good day.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Jesse, when you're home, does the healthcare worker come in like you had mentioned before? I'm just wondering who is helping care for you while your dad is at work. Have your bed issues been fixed?

I'm studiously ignoring the skating today so I can get some work done. 2 clients are needing their projects! Working on one now, total creative mental block on the other!

vCash
    Hi Jesse, hope today is a good one for you. Thanks for posting the videos of your skating, you are such a beautiful skater, I could watch you skate all day.

I mailed a little giggle to you yesterday, I hope you enjoy it. All the best.
    Boi Bumba!!!

vCash
    I haven't watched Miki. I must confess ladies is my least favourite discipline lol. Just finished watching the pairs. Though I love the Russians, I'm not sold on their Jesus Christ Superstar program yet - and I really don't understand why Max is wearing yellow leggings as Jesus! Next up is the jr. pairs from Belarus for me and then maybe I'll go look for Miki just because you said she was good Jesse!

Tomorrow I'm going to be cheering for the Italian in the men's event. He stayed at my house after Detroit. I want to be able to say I gave a room to an Olympian lol :-P

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. I hope you have a good day.

I liked Miki's performance. She hasn't lost her jumps after childbirth. That's great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Yeah I got to see a few videos. Glad to see Miki do well!

Extreeeeeeeeeeeemely sad that Yu-Na has withdrawn from the grand prix!! She was a big I decided to go to Skate Canada! Booooooo.
    Glad that you get to see the live streaming too. Yeah, Miki is doing pretty well for a come back after childbirth within the same year! I am sure she will get better.
    Many Yuna fans are disappointed too.
    Continue watching the live streaming and let us know what you think.
    Have a great weekend, Spaz.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Hi Jesse, How did today go? I hope you are doing better and being treated well in the hospital.

Little Radish won Ladies at Nebelhorn but Miki got silver (barely). You could tell the long knocked her out but no falls!

vCash
    And Oda had a great short! (Sorry, I'm an uber...)

Have a great weekend, Jesse.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    And so did Jason Brown (no quad for him, though)!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by backspin View Post
    Jesse, when you're home, does the healthcare worker come in like you had mentioned before? I'm just wondering who is helping care for you while your dad is at work. Have your bed issues been fixed?
    No, we haven't needed anyone so far.. my mom has been able to manage. I basically just sit in the bed all day everyday so I don't know what use they'd be..
    And no, bed issues still there. I heard they're getting me yet another mattress to try on Monday.. but idk. I am pretty sick now so have been staying in the hospital.

Today was sooooooooooo bad. I slept til about 3pm, or rather just laid there because I had no energy to even use my call bell to get the nurse. Then I just stayed in bed and I don't even know what is wrong... I just felt so horrible. It felt like my legs were in pain, my back..... I haven't really eaten in days now and basically all food just disgusts me suddenly. Those steroids I was on are soooooooooo crazy what they do to you!!

No live streaming for me.. just watching youtube videos is racking up my uncle's bill sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! haha

vCash
    So sorry you had a bad day... steroids really are crazy. I'm just weaning off of them now. All week I've eaten everything in sight, but suddenly food disgusts me, just as you said. Do you think today's pain is a side effect from getting off the steroids? I woke up with everything hurting today and I figure it must be that.

Hope the weekend treats you better!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    Jesse,

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. It sounds like the weakness may be from not eating. Is there any way you could force yourself to take in at least a little food?

Sorry about the pain. I hope watching skating on youtube is a good distraction. I really do hope the pain becomes more manageable for you.

I hope you sleep well tonight and have a better day tomorrow. Please come to fsu anytime you need to vent, but we like hearing about your 'good days' too. I hope you start getting those.

vCash
    ((((((Spaz))))))). I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. You are always in my prayers and I hope today things are better for you.

vCash
    Praying for you every day, Jesse. Hope you'll feel like eating soon, and the pain will go away.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast