Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

vCash
    Jesse, I have been on this site for what seems like forever, and even though I haven't met you, you seem like family to me because I've been reading your posts for so long!! I am thinking of you in Kentucky and hope you are having a good evening. I am so sorry to hear you have been having issues with the nursing staff -- I am a nurse and I am horrified to hear that you have been neglected so badly. That is NEVER ok. I hope you are feeling ok and hope your fever goes down soon. Hang in there! ((Jesse))

vCash
    I'm so sorry about the new complications, Jesse. Wishing for you that they are resolved soon.

vCash
    You are a beautiful skater, Jesse. Keep your chin up, we are all your fans. XX
    Boi Bumba!!!

vCash
    Jesse, I'm sorry you have more complications. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

vCash
    Please discuss all of these latest issues with your medical team.
    Doing so will help you understand what is happening and allow you to make informed decisions.

((((Jesse))))
    You are always in my thoughts.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. Wish you a good day ahead.

Skatesindreams is right. Once the doctor explains to you why he/she recommends a certain medicine (even steroids), you may feel better about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tarotx View Post
    Prayers Sorry I don't know what to say. I wish I could find some advice for you. I wish I could make this scary painful time and the future unknown less scary with some amazing insight. You deserve better. You deserve to grow old and live at least until your 80's. Plus I don't know why life has got to make matters worse by having hell make us lose control over our physical selves. It's crazy. It's sad. It's totally F-ed up.

I pray you have loved ones who know how to honor your life so that you can understand what a special person you have been. I mean you have made this forum interesting and you have affected us so I can imagine what you did for people in your real life. And I pray that they know how to handle your fear, frustration and what ifs with a mighty strength so that you have some one to lean upon right now.

Sending as much positive energy as I can your way. Praying that you find a way into best case scenario. Praying that You find a good peace. It's the hardest thing in life but I hope and send prayers.

And remember you have strangers who care about you.
    Your post is so well written! I have had three friends family members with a serious cancer such as Spazactaz. It is such a horrible disease and such a helpless feeling to see a close friend or relative suffer so much. My prayers are with you Spazactaz.

vCash
    Thinking of you and hoping today is a better day.

vCash
    tarotx, many thanks for such a beautiful post.
    You spoke for me.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    Good morning Jesse. Wish you a good day ahead.

Skatesindreams is right. Once the doctor explains to you why he/she recommends a certain medicine (even steroids), you may feel better about it.
    What they said. Please talk to them--you're the patient who has to take the drugs, you're entitled to know why they think it's best and refuse if you decide you don't agree.

vCash
    thanks all!

i also don't like that it was a completely random oncologist who suggested that. so my dr is still trying to get ahold of my own oncologist to get his opinion but it's seeming very difficult.

and yes i miss skating soooooooooo much!!!

in my underground bunker plotting your downfall
    vCash
    (((Jesse))) I'm sorry you're going through so much difficulty and hope things will soon improve for you.
    When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."
    Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

vCash
    Jesse, how are you today? I have been thinking of you. Is the fever gone?

Are you in your usual hospital or in a different one? How is the pneumonia? I hope you are doing much better.

Are you still in the Fort Macleod hospital?

I have been wondering for sometime:

When you go home do you use a wheel chair to get inside a car (that is, someone has to lift the wheelchair and put it in the car) or do they put you on a stretcher and use the ambulance?

I hope you sleep well tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    thanks all!

i also don't like that it was a completely random oncologist who suggested that. so my dr is still trying to get ahold of my own oncologist to get his opinion but it's seeming very difficult.

and yes i miss skating soooooooooo much!!!
    Hi Spaz
    Good to know your doctor is trying to sort out with your regular oncologist.
    Hey, you can talk about skating here besides your time in hospital. Do you have any more vids of your skating?
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    Jesse, how are you today? I have been thinking of you. Is the fever gone?

Are you in your usual hospital or in a different one? How is the pneumonia? I hope you are doing much better.

When you go home do you use a wheel chair to get inside a car (that is, someone has to lift the wheelchair and put it in the car) or do they put you on a stretcher and use the ambulance?
    Fever was gone but seemed to come back. I guess I was ok today.. lottttttts of coughing. Pain when I moved.
    Yes still in Fort Macleod. Not sure how the pneumonia is.. oxygen levels still verrrrry low.
    I use a wheelchair and my dad lifts me out of it to put me in the car seat.. and puts the wheelchair in the trunk. :p
    ps - got your package today, thank you! and to everyone else who has sent cards etc lately <333

Other than the videos on my regular channel.. there are a few terrible ones on here: http://www.youtube.com/user/xskaterdude/videos
    But otherwise I don't think so

ETA- does the video of the 3a or the 3lz+3t work for anyone?? they aren't for me :S

vCash
    Jesse,

You are a wonderful skater. I did find the 3 lutz-3t in the link you provided. It's the 5th (middle in the second row). I watched the 4 sec 3A video. You fell in it, but it's only 4 sec long, so I am thinking there may be a longer vid where you landed the 3A. I may watch all of them again to see if there is a 3A somewhere.
    Last edited by Vash01; 09-26-2013 at 05:18 PM.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse! That 3lz+3t vid works just fine for me.

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Hi Jesse.

I am so sorry you are having to deal with all these complications. Sending HUGS & good thoughts your way for a good day!!!
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. That's an awesome 3Z+3T!!

vCash
    Jesse, I hope that your medical team can work together to find effective treatments for the pneumonia, fever, and pain.
    You are supported by the thoughts and prayers of many people, all over the world.

Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast