Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

vCash
    Echoing what has already been said, Spazactaz. I don't know what to say at all that would be of any help, but I will be praying for you. I truly believe that prayer has power, and that all the prayers that will be coming your way will help support you through this. You are a skater, and you know how to meet challenges. This is the biggest challenge of your life, and I will be praying that you are able to meet it with grace, strength, and dignity. Please continue posting if it will be helpful for you. We will all be here for you, as long as you need us. Peace be with you.

vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) positive thoughts being sent your way.

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    My thoughts, prayers and healing thoughts are coming your way.

I can't imagine what you are going thru.

We are here for you!!!
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    My thoughts are with you. Know you have many people from all over the world sending you love and positive thoughts. I know this does very little, but we all feel for you and would do anything we could to take your turmoil away. Please try to stay as positive as possible. Hugs kisses and much warmth to you. I truly hope for some kind of a miracle for you. XXXXXX
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    I am so sorry, Spazactaz. I'm keeping you in my prayers. *hugs*
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    I came online today, knowing that after sharing this; you would receive the response, advice and support of the caring community here.
    Indeed you have!

I hope that you have a facilitator available to discuss all options for treatment; so you can determine how best to proceed.
    Take courage from those who continue to fight this disease; and follow the course that YOU choose.
    Empowering yourself will lessen fear as you go forward.

Remember, you are not alone.
    We are here and we care.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    oh Spazactaz, how terrifying and awful and bloody unfair. Please continue to post when you can, know you've got tons of support from people you've barely or never met, along with those you know here. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) sending all the positive thoughts and energy I can your way. Also sending my prayers for a successful treatment. <3
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

Rinkside on my iPhone
    vCash
    (((Spazactaz)))
    This space for rent.

vCash
    (((((Spazactaz))))) Sending you love again. I agree with the others about finding a counselor/support group, etc. Never give up hope. Keep looking for solutions. Good luck to you.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm not surprised you're finding this difficult to process emotionally, that would be hard for anyone and it seems to have progressed so quickly. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help support you, and feel free to just vent or express thoughts that you may not want to share with family and "real life" friends for any reason.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Briber of judges
    vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) I'm another sending positive thoughts your way. It was nice meeting you in Faux-London, and that you graced us "old folks" with your youthful presence. Keep hanging in there; we're all pulling for you here at FSU!!!
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) another FSU'er here cheering for you. I hope that you know and take some comfort in that many people here care about you and wish you well. Find someone close by to make you laugh a bit. Otherwise, breathe in those good wishes and prayers sent from miles away.

vCash
    I am praying for you. I'm sorry I can't offer more, but I will keep praying.

vCash
    Spazactaz, sending you all best wishes and good vibes for strength and healing.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

Quadless
    vCash
    Spaz - IIRC you like Johnny Weir's skating (excellent taste! ), so here are a few vintage clips for your enjoyment:

Dr. Zhivago
    The Swan
    Fallen Angels (Trio)
    Fallen Angel (Solo)
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Just want to add my complete sorrow and outrage at your situation. I hope you have good friends and family to surround you now; let us be the invisible crowd around you as well! Tell us what you'd like to see or hear, we'll post links to videos/photos/music/cartoons! We're here for you, all the way.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Spaz, I don't know how much Internet access you have right now, but I'm just wondering how you are doing today...
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    I enjoyed reading your posts about dance tests and practices, as I was testing some of the same dances when you were. So sorry to hear your difficult news, I hope you are doing better.

As you can see, lots of FSU members have you in our thoughts, even us lurkers.

vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) So sorry about your current sudden and very scary situation and hope that you find support during your treatment. Others have already posted advice that may be of help to you, so I will just echo those who say stay strong and don't give up hope. If there is anything that we here on FSU can do to help in anyway, please let us know. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast