Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

vCash
    Good luck, Spazcataz. I'll say a prayer for you.

vCash
    Jesse, thinking of you and hoping that you can find the right therapist to help you retain strength and mobility

vCash
    Hi Jesse, Hope you are having a great day and get all the quiptment you need soon!
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    My arms are still fully mobile. The physio people came once for about 5 mins at the hospital here, said they'd be back but never have been. In Calgary I was doing it everyday.. but it's been nearly a month now since doing it. So I haven't been doing anything to keep my strength up. I've been so lazy and had no energy... I really need to force myself to start doing stuff just with my parents maybe.
    There's a software physios often use in North America, called Visual Health Information, where you can find tons of excercises. with pictures and explanation for every single excercise. If you want, you can send me a PM and explain to me what are your current abilities (for example "I can roll in my bed, I can sit up on my own, I can sit on the bed with the legs out, without support") and what you wish you could do/were able to do until a couple of months ago ("feel my arms stronger, being able to fully move in my bed on my own"). I could make you an excercise plan, and you could give me feedback by telling me whether some excercises are too easy/difficult for you, or whether you feel they are helping improving your independence in your activities of daily living.
    Oh, of course I am a physio, and I'd really love to help you I apolgize for my English, I have forgotten some rehab terms in that language :/
    A grumpy Canadian will always be nicer than a polite Milanese

Not summer :(
    vCash
    Hey, Jesse...been thinking about you and I hope you're spending lots of time at home -- and that all the stuff you need to be comfortable at home has arrived! If I wasn't 4 hours away from you, I'd bring you Little Caesar's...
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    No worries, my tummy is getting wayyyyyyyyy too big so I don't need any pizza!! haha... anddddddd.. what arrived today:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...71570664_n.jpg
    and there's plenty more to arrive if the people who said they were sending actually do! hahah

anotherrrrrrr new mattress came in today and it is the most rock hard thing you'd ever lay on... there is no way this will work. i feel like at this rate i will NEVER get home permanently. idk what this system is, but it's like they give me the absolute worst possible stuff... nobody could actually use it?!?! i just need an air mattress like they have at the hospital, bah!!

vCash
    Goodness, Spaz - so many challenges!! Keep your spirits up, if at all possible.

Enjoy the chocolate and don't worry about the size of your tummy.

vCash
    Hi Jesse! Sorry to hear about your mattress problem. I hope today brings you better news and enjoy all those chocolates!

vCash
    Sooooo jealous of your chocolate stash Jesse! My latest obsession in the chocolate department are Curly Wurly chocolate bars from Britain. They are caramel lattices dipped in chocolate. So good! Fortunately there's a British shop in my city.

If you really like the hospital mattress I wonder if someone there could tell you who their supplier is so that you could purchase the exact same one? I feel like you'd be a lot happier in your home if you could just sort out the bed problem. Anyway, I hope it gets sorted out soon but in the meantime, you just console yourself with your Lindt. Chocolate is definitely my drug of choice!

Pingu - very impressed by your offer to help Jesse! That's so sweet of you!

vCash
    I agree with yfbg722. The hospital staff should be able to tell easily what brand/size/model, etc. of the mattress, so you can have an identical one at home.

I hope you have a good day, Jesse.

P.S. Those chocolates look awesome!

vCash
    You have superb taste, Jesse, I adore Lindt truffles. The dark chocolate ones are my absolute favorites.
    Boi Bumba!!!

vCash
    That is one impressive stash of truffles . Enjoy!

vCash
    Thinking of you Jesse! Enjoy those delicious chocolates!

O-

vCash
    Enjoy your chocolates Jesse! Sending good wishes and hugs!

vCash
    Holy Lindt-o-rama! Hope you have a good weekend with the truffles
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Yum to the chocolates Sending positive thoughts and wishes and prayers that you get your home care situation settled because extra stress can only be a bad thing right now. Hope you can have a good weekend

vCash
    Good night Jesse. I hope you sleep well.

vCash
    Jesse, I have a feeling your tummy is just fine, so go for the pizza and the chocolates! Yummmmmmm. Sending best healing vibes your way.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    Just checking in to say hello and sending you some smiles! Thanks for staying in touch with all of us.

vCash
    Hey Jesse! How is your weekend coming along?

Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast