Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The weekend at home was good! First night I had a horrible hot flash/sweat so I couldn't sleep but 2nd night was great. Tried the bed with the memory foam which helped, didn't wake up in pain. I'm back in the hospital now but my air mattress topper arrived today so I might try the night at home on that and see how it goes.

Weather is still quite hot here. Not sure how long I'll have to stay in the hospital.. still trying to get certain body functions figured outtttt.... and getting all my equipment at home. Don't want to give up my room here or I'll never get it back.

/Random rant - Is there ANYWHERE to buy online Lindt Lindor chocolate balls in Canada??????? I swear I searched for sooooooooooooooooo many hours and couldn't find anything. Every site is USA only and doesn't ship to Canada.. so frustrating!!! haha.

vCash
    Glad you got you are finally getting all your stuff together and had a good night last night. About the chocolates, have you tried Amazon.com? They do have them on sale.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Glad you got you are finally getting all your stuff together and had a good night last night. About the chocolates, have you tried Amazon.com? They do have them on sale.
    He would have to go through amazon.ca to see if they are there. Amazon.com does not ship food items to Canada. I found this problem when trying to ship food items from the States. Because of different food laws, companies cannot do it. Really, the only option is to have an American friend purchase, you pay them, and they ship privately.

Glad to hear the mattress is easing your pain. I haven't been a daily responder, but do think about you every day Jesse and wondering how your day went.

Quadless
    vCash
    Jesse - I suspect that if you mentioned which flavors you like, some chocolate might magically make its way to you.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I was just going to say the same thing.... I assume the address upthread works?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Thanks Minuet...

Somehow Spaz I doubt the chocalate situation will be a problem for much longer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    The weekend at home was good! First night I had a horrible hot flash/sweat so I couldn't sleep but 2nd night was great. Tried the bed with the memory foam which helped, didn't wake up in pain. I'm back in the hospital now but my air mattress topper arrived today so I might try the night at home on that and see how it goes.

Weather is still quite hot here. Not sure how long I'll have to stay in the hospital.. still trying to get certain body functions figured outtttt.... and getting all my equipment at home. Don't want to give up my room here or I'll never get it back.

/Random rant - Is there ANYWHERE to buy online Lindt Lindor chocolate balls in Canada??????? I swear I searched for sooooooooooooooooo many hours and couldn't find anything. Every site is USA only and doesn't ship to Canada.. so frustrating!!! haha.
    What flavors do you like?

vCash
    Yeah amazon.com won't ship here.. amazon.ca has nothing. I seriously spent so many hours on this you have no idea lol. i placed my entire order on worldwidechocolate only to find they DON'T ship to canada.. bah!!
    i may have a friend from calgary shipping me some now if he follows through haha.

i'm not sure what kinds i actually like.. i just know i wanted to try the mint, peanut butter, hazelnut, 60% dark cocoa chocolate, stracciatella, caramel... i currently have the white, dark, normal, and raspberry lol.

vCash

jessethere is an outlet by me- i can send you some!! and go in and ask about mail orders- they are awesome in there- but there are SO many options- you need to let me know which ones you like =) dark- milk- white- hazlenut.......

vCash
    Stracciatella - I never even heard of that! What a lovely word. I looked it up -- "torn." Torn what? Ah, cocoa. I see you are making up for years of being on a skater's diet, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriajh View Post
    jessethere is an outlet by me- i can send you some!! and go in and ask about mail orders- they are awesome in there- but there are SO many options- you need to let me know which ones you like =) dark- milk- white- hazlenut.......
    Yeah amazon.com won't ship here.. amazon.ca has nothing. I seriously spent so many hours on this you have no idea lol. i placed my entire order on worldwidechocolate only to find they DON'T ship to canada.. bah!!
    i may have a friend from calgary shipping me some now if he follows through haha.

i'm not sure what kinds i actually like.. i just know i wanted to try the mint, peanut butter, hazelnut, 60% dark cocoa chocolate, stracciatella, caramel... i currently have the white, dark, normal, and raspberry lol.
    His answer was above victoriajh.

vCash
    I think a few people are already sending me some so I might not need any more haha. Thank you though!!

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    I think a few people are already sending me some so I might not need any more haha. Thank you though!!
    Nonsense! One always needs more Lindt Lindor chocolate balls!

Quadless
    vCash
    One can never have too much chocolate!
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Especially when one has company to entertain!

vCash
    I think you are going to have sugar overload soon! Remember to brush your teeth.
    Last edited by spikydurian; 09-17-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I love the 60% Dark and the Straciatella (and I am not a white chocolate person).
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I have never even seen the Straciatella. I am going to look for it.

vCash
    Good morning to you Spaz and hope you have a pain free day!

vCash
    Hi Jesse, I hope your day is going well! I'm working on a website for a customer today, updating info & adding photos. Later I'm going out for pizza. Are you still able to eat pretty much what you want? Perhaps a pizza party would be a fun time/get together with friends/family?

Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast