Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

vCash
    Good night Jesse. Sleep well.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse, hope yesterday was a good day for you. Hope your meetings with the manager resolved your problems. Here's to a good day today!

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Good Morning Jesse!

Had a chance to check out some of your YouTube Videos.

All I can say is WOW! You are a beautiful skater and great musician.

I hope today is a very good, pain free day!!!
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    Thinking of you, Jesse!

vCash
    Hello Jesse, thinking of you and hoping you have a good day and your pain is under control.

vCash
    Hi Jesse - it's good to hear that management is taking control of the situation regarding your nursing care. Hope you have a good day today. Thinking of you
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Jesse-I don't know if it's like this in Canada, since our hospitals here are private companies, but in my dad's room (he's having open-heart surgery to replace a valve and do a stent tomorrow morning) there's a poster with a number to call if you or your family feel that you are not being listened to regarding symptoms or care or if you think that you're not being treated correctly/respectfully. Do they have something like that? You really ought to have someone who can argue your case for you so you don't have to put up with things like that nurse.

vCash
    There's nothing like that here.. but the manager has come to see me several times so it was dealt with that way which was good. And my mom was here with me and able to give a lot of input also which was nice.

Pain today is back a bit... I wonder if it's because I've been tapering down on my steroids. But I think I'd rather be in pain than be on the steroids... :S

vCash
    Glad to hear your situation is improving Spaz! I admire your courage and strenght Jesse. Get some rest and do you have tv in your room?

vCash
    Spaz, glad to hear things are better for you re: nurse situation. I am very happy that the manager is paying attention to your needs. It's great that your mom was there. Pain comes and goes. It sounds like it is bearable at the moment. Hopefully it will go away.
    Last edited by Vash01; 09-12-2013 at 08:56 PM.

vCash
    Hey Jesse, I'm so glad your mom was able to be there with you and help provide feedback and that the manager is listening and responding to your issues. Hopefully things will be much smoother from here on. It really does help to have someone else there to back you up!!

How are you spending your days? Is there anything at all that you need? Many of us would like to be helpful if we could. Just say the word!!

vCash
    I think that nurse is supposed to be back tomorrow.. so we'll see if anything changes. But my aunt and uncle are down for the weekend so I won't be spending much time here I don't think.

I do have a tv in my room but the only time I turn it on is when Big Brother is on.. if I'm here and not at home to watch it.

I spend my days mostly on the computer.. or visiting if I happen to have company. Nothing that I can think of that I need. Thanks though!

vCash
    Just checking in to wish you a GREAT day

vCash
    Hi, Jesse! I am glad you are getting support and feeling strong enough to deal with today's pain. I hope it stays at a bearable level. All those years of skating must have built up your capacity to handle pain.

I am picturing a faceoff between your mom and Nurse Ratched. LOL, I hope it does not come to that, but it's great that she is speaking up.

Do you have a keyboard? There must be lapstands or such that would allow you to play, if you have enough arm and shoulder mobility. Just a thought. Music, and the ability to make it, can be so comforting in hard times... JME.

May your day and evening continue to go well!

vCash
    That nurse is gone for good.

I have a keyboard but now that my legs don't work to use the pedal I have no desire to play piano anymore.

vCash
    That is wonderful news Jesse! Now you can relax and concentrate on taking care of yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post

I have a keyboard but now that my legs don't work to use the pedal I have no desire to play piano anymore.
    They should have removed her from your service immediately. Thankfully, it's done now. You can play without a pedal. I know it's against all that you feel, I play a little. But, go for it. Your fingers can still make beauty, don't let this illness take that away from you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post

Oh Jesse. I'm sorry I mentioned it.

But well done re: the nurse. I hope she finds a suitable place... perhaps in a pencil factory on the North Pole.

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Jesse, I saw you were online. Hope you have a comfortable night and a good day tomorrow. Take care.

vCash
    Glad to hear that the nurse is gone for good, so you can be more relaxed with the medical staff there.

Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast