Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

vCash
    Sending happy, sleepy vibes so you get a good night's sleep!!!!!

O-

vCash
    Good night Jesse. Have a peaceful, restful sleep and wake up stronger.

vCash
    Hope you have a peaceful and restoring rest tonight.
    I'm honest, just not always in a nice way

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. I hope you had a restful sleep and are feeling better. Have a good day.

vCash
    Thinking of you, as always, Jesse.

vCash
    Hope you've had a good day Jesse and that you'll sleep well tonight.

vCash
    Have a good night Spaz!
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    Hey Jesse!

Hope all is well with you. I think about you every day and check in to see how you're doing. I was wondering how the progress with getting you back into your own home is going? I read that you've had a few visits so I'm hoping that means that they are transitioning you and your family in that direction. It seems like you are a lot happier and comfortable when there!

Sounds like you had an amazing birthday. I've met Kurt a few times and he's such a nice guy. What a nice surprise for you! Are you excited about the season starting up? I've been following some of the Canadian kids I know on the jgp but I can't wait to start seeing some the the Olympic programs as the seniors gear up!

Wishing you a peaceful sleep tonight, where ever you are.

vCash
    Warm thoughts coming from my way too, Jesse. Hope you're resting well so your body can fight like heck. Hope all is as well as can be and as you can see, lots of people here thinking about you and rooting for you. <hugs>

vCash
    Hi Jesse, sending you wishes for a good night. Hope the nurses find the lovingkindness in their hearts to take good, gentle care of you and the other patients.

Sometime, if you feel like it, I would love to hear about your time with Disney on Ice. What was it like? Did you play characters (which ones)? Who choreographed? How did you like touring? And where did you learn to skate pairs - is that something you trained for long ago or started doing in DOI? It certainly looks like the former.

vCash
    Good morning; and the best possible day to you, Jesse!

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Thinking of you, Jesse. I hope you've had a restful night and that you can find some pleasure in the day. And of course wishing that you're treated as you should be. Big hugs.
    Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

Zamboni Zombie
    vCash
    Hi Jesse!

Thinking about you in northern northern California!

That is so cool that Kurt Browning called you on your birthday! One of my son's favorite musicians is a guy named Derek Miller, actually from Six Nations over in Ontario, and we've exchanged messages a couple of times on Twitter and in his fan chats. My husband mentioned to Derek that our son's birthday was coming up, and Derek said he'd call and wish him a happy birthday, and he did it!
    Cigarettes are like squirrels. They are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. -- @ciggybuttz on Twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yfbg722 View Post
    I was wondering how the progress with getting you back into your own home is going? I read that you've had a few visits so I'm hoping that means that they are transitioning you and your family in that direction. It seems like you are a lot happier and comfortable when there!

Are you excited about the season starting up? I've been following some of the Canadian kids I know on the jgp but I can't wait to start seeing some the the Olympic programs as the seniors gear up!
    Doesn't seem to be going well.. they are soooooo late with bringing my equipment.. we still don't even have my wheelchair yet. And I'm just not doing as well as I had hoped regarding mobility and such... it could be extreeeemely difficult for me at home. I've been doing a lot of day passes out of the hospital but it's like when I get there and transfer into my lazboy, I'm stuck there the entiiiiiiiiire day.

Very excited about the new season! I actually have tickets to go to Skate Canada...... NO idea how that is going to work out since the tickets were just for my mom and I, who are now both in wheelchairs....... guess I'll have to get on that about getting my dad a ticket or something to help out or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post

Sometime, if you feel like it, I would love to hear about your time with Disney on Ice. What was it like? Did you play characters (which ones)? Who choreographed? How did you like touring? And where did you learn to skate pairs - is that something you trained for long ago or started doing in DOI? It certainly looks like the former.
    Disney was pretty good.. it was cool traveling to a new city each week.. very different living out of 2 suitcases. I was on the Toy Story 3 show. I played like 9 different characters I think.. including Ken, Andy, green army man, roundup doll.. some other understudy stuff. Cindy Stewart choreographed it. I learned the majority of the pairs stuff I did when I was there... because I just competed in singles all before that.

vCash
    Jesse,

I hope you get to go to SC. It's so interesting to read about your Disney experience! Are there any videos on You tube? I can do the search if I know the years you skated there.

I hope things improve for you. Have a nice day!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Doesn't seem to be going well.. they are soooooo late with bringing my equipment.. we still don't even have my wheelchair yet. And I'm just not doing as well as I had hoped regarding mobility and such... it could be extreeeemely difficult for me at home. I've been doing a lot of day passes out of the hospital but it's like when I get there and transfer into my lazboy, I'm stuck there the entiiiiiiiiire day.

Very excited about the new season! I actually have tickets to go to Skate Canada...... NO idea how that is going to work out since the tickets were just for my mom and I, who are now both in wheelchairs....... guess I'll have to get on that about getting my dad a ticket or something to help out or something.

Disney was pretty good.. it was cool traveling to a new city each week.. very different living out of 2 suitcases. I was on the Toy Story 3 show. I played like 9 different characters I think.. including Ken, Andy, green army man, roundup doll.. some other understudy stuff. Cindy Stewart choreographed it. I learned the majority of the pairs stuff I did when I was there... because I just competed in singles all before that.
    That's a big undertaking, flying to New Brunswick. Pretty good line up though. I'd love to see Duhamal/Radford, the top three Canadian dance teams and Yuna! I'm thinking about maybe meeting some FSU friends in Detroit for Skate America because it's only a three hour drive for me. It's hard to resist the chance to see Olympic programs live if possible instead of just on my laptop! I got to go to the Grand Prix final in Quebec a couple of years ago and it was such a great experience to see all that high calibre skating live!!

Sorry to hear things aren't moving along as fast as you'd hoped getting home but I'm glad you're getting lots of day passes and I would bet being stuck in a lazyboy there beats a hospital bed and constant interruptions from nurses any day! Food and company both have to be a lot better too!

Keep working as hard on your recovery as you did your skating and you'll be good and ready for your trip to Skate Canada. Good luck with both Jesse!

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3KIIFR8AIg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMrvXDZilwM

Those 2 of me as Ken from my channel.. I was there 2010-2011 I believe.. there was a really good video of me as Andy from the Puerto Rico shows but from my quick search right now I couldn't find it haha.

vCash
    Woo hoo! I had no idea Toy Story was about Barbie and Ken. So cool. Your costumes are amazing, especially the hair helmet. How uncomfortable was that?! Those muscular legs don't look too doll-like, LOL! Very nice and nervy work to swing a girl around like that! (Did you have any mishaps training that? Can you learn to do it WITHOUT mishaps??)

vCash
    Thanks for the links, Spaz. Plastic hair . You really have the movement style down.

Good luck with your trip to Skate Canada.

vCash
    The videos were awesome. I was thinking that looked like helmet hair. Barbie must have had some challenges not getting her wig pulled off in some of those moves.

Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast