Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash

God needs to leave everyone with a double axel ....there just aren't enough of them
    Kidding aside....I don't know what to say but that you have my thoughts and prayers and make each day count....keep us posted on how you are doing

in my underground bunker plotting your downfall
    vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) I'm so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers that a treatment will be found that can help you. Are there any experimental protocals available? You have a number of friends on FSU who are here to support you.
    When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."
    Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

vCash
    So sorry to read this. I'm hoping the hospital staff can make you more comfortable and provide you with everything you need. As people have already stated, we are here to support you. Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way!!

vCash
    ((((((Spazactaz)))))) I'm so sorry. Please know that I'm praying for you.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Prayers for you my dear Spazactaz! Miracles DO happen! I pray a great, big, fat miracle will happen for you. I will pray for you every day and ask my friends to pray for you as well.

vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) adding my prayers and wishing you peace.
    Last edited by skipaway; 08-16-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Title-less
    vCash
    (((Spazactas))) I have no words.
    Stay strong!

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    I'm so glad you decided to tell your story here at FSU, Spazactaz, I wanted to suggest it might be a great source of support and comfort. Sometimes speaking to people you only know online is easier because you can say what you want without upsetting and worrying real life family and friends.

It might be a great outlet to bitch and yell here. Everyone will listen and we all care.

Even though we only met a couple of times in London, and I'm just an old broad, I've been thinking about you and cheering you on.

Please keep us updated if and when you can. xo
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    Stay strong. I hope all your favorite skaters win this season. Every time I see a double axel, I'll think of you and your rapid, miraculous recovery.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    I hope you don't mind that I pray for you, Spazcataz. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

vCash
    I am so sorry to hear about your situation, Spazcataz. I will be praying for a miracle.

Politiking for Purple
    vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) I am so sorry. Your situation sounds so difficult and I wish there was something I could do to help. Sending you good thoughts and vibes.
    If you want to be creative, get out there and do it. It's not a waste of time" - Michael Giacchino, UP

vCash
    (((Spazactaz))). I am so very sorry.

Your doctor's the best person to discuss this with, but have you considered entering a clinical trial? http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/result...adenoid+cystic

vCash
    Adding a great big ((((((hug)))))) for you. Please stay strong and never ever give up hope....you are still so very young and need to keep fighting.

You should know that this is a safe place for you to post anything......your anger, your fears, your dreams. We will support you, listen to you, comfort you, laugh with you and cry with you.

Sending you positive and healing thoughts,
    Judi

vCash
    Sending thoughts of strength and courage and hope that you get every bit of support you need.

Life is so damn unfair.

vCash
    (((Spazactas))) I don't even know what to say. Your situation is very difficult and I hope you can stay strong.

vCash
    Dear Spazactaz,

Reading your post just took my breath away. (((( HUGS )))) I'll be sending positive thoughts and praying for you. I've never been through what you're going through, and there is no way I can understand how difficult this must be for you, but I hope you know there are many, including me, who care.

I had two amazing near death experiences 2 years ago and, for some reason, survived. I don't understand what any of it means, but I do know that our bodies are just vehicles or containers for our spiritual beings in this life and on this earth. Our bodies break down, but our spirit survives and thrives without the defects of our physical being. There is no pain or fear without these human bodies. Our spirit is so much stronger.

It's so hard for me to even put this into words, but I do know that contentment and peace awaits all of us.

Embrace your time, your loved ones, your brilliance, your humor, your life, and your humanness.

Sending you all the strength I can. Please come here and talk and vent whenever you want. In the meantime, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

O-

Entre el mundo del patinaje y el mundo real
    vCash

I don´t know what to say...I´m sending you positive thoughts and energy. Please stay strong.

vCash
    I am so sorry Spazactaz. My prayers and thoughts go out to you.

4 More Years
    vCash
    (((Spazactaz))) I am so sorry to hear this. Sending positive thoughts and wishes to you.

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast