Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I have made it safely to the other hospital! Ambulance ride was ok.. I was strapped in a stretcher super tightly and it was a bumpy ride. They don't seem to have a clue what they're doing at this hospital but it is sooooooooooooooooo much more PEACEFUL!! A big stress relief so far anyway. Though there was no internet at all... but my uncle bought me some stick so I can get it for the time being, yayyyyy!

vCash
    I hope things so well for you in the new hospital. And how was the ambulance ride? I hope not too uncomfortable.
    Oops, posted at the same time! Yay! Glad you are there and doing better.

vCash
    Sounds like you will be able to sleep at last, praise God!

But I do hope they get a clue quickly. At least now you have family who can fight for you. That should help a lot. Is your dog there too? Dogs are great medicine. : )

I said a rosary for you this evenng, Jesse. I hope this is a restful, healthful night.

vCash
    What you haven't told us about yet Jessie is; how's the food?!

vCash
    I'm glad your arrived safely. Peace can be such a wonderful thing. I do hope you are receiving good care still. Hope you have a better possible night. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

vCash
    Sleep well.

vCash
    They didn't bring my puppy today but hopefully tomorrow!
    The food in Calgary you had a whole menu to choose from and stuff... here they just bring you a random plate. Lunch was decent.. scalloped potatoes and ham. But dinner was like... some random fruit and cottage cheese, and chicken noodle soup. And very minimal amount haha, everyone thought it was super odd. :p

vCash
    So glad to hear it's peaceful at your new hospital. Glad you made it, and even got internet access. Thanks for keeping us posted. Sleep well, Jesse.

vCash
    Happy to hear you are safely in your local hospital Jesse Keeping you in my thoughts.
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    I'm glad you're hungry. Well... not that they are starving cancer patients but it is excellent that you have a good appetite and care about what you're eating.

Enjoy your puppy tomorrow!!! I have two toy poodles (one is named Daisuke ). They make me smile all the time with their funny little ways and their vast affection. What kind of dog is yours and what is his name? Don't bother to answer if you already said, someone else will tell me.

I always tell my husband Sleep tight (it is a common expression, but it sounds ridiculous actually) but to you I will say Sleep loose -- the better to rest and relax you.

vCash
    Hooray that you have internet!

Can you have food (of your choice) brought in?
    Patients do better when they like what they eat; and it's likely you aren't getting enough..

vCash
    Thanks for keeping us posted, Jesse! Here's hoping for better food at your next meal!!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I'm jumping in like all FSU'ers to wish you peace and comfort.

vCash
    As long as your diet isn't restricted ask your family to bring you food you like. I spent quite a bit of time in the hospital this past fall and hospital food gets old very fast. I had friends and family bring me in things I liked to eat and the hospital had no problem with that. I think they know their food is awful :-P Don't be shy to ask for what you need. People want to help you and it will make them feel good when they can.

I hope you got a good night's rest last night and that you have lots of visitors including your puppy today. Keep up the good fight!

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. I hope you had a good night's rest. Wish you a good day.

vCash
    My puppy is a girl named Porki. A yorkie with a bit of pomeranian.
    Yeah I can have my own food brought in.. I have lots of it. :p

May have spoke too soon about it being more peaceful here though.. the nurses are now driving me insane as well.. bah!!

vCash
    I'm glad to hear about the food,
    Please, report any objectionable behavior by the nurses or staff, immediately,

That's the last thing you should have to worry about!

vCash
    So happy to hear that you got both your puppy and lots of good food you like. Now if only we could fix the nurse problem! You're a good looking kid - I say win them over with your charm until they're totally at YOUR mercy!

vCash
    Hi Jesse, posting late. My son got in from Europe last night, and I hadn't seen him in a few weeks. Glad that your got to your new hospital safely. Hope that the care evens out. Don't base it on first day. XOXO

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    It's so good to hear from you! Keep posting. We want to hear how you're doing.

I second/third/whatever the suggestion to have your family come in to bring you food you like, if your diet isn't restricted. That was one thing my friend who had pancreatic cancer missed terribly - French cuisine!

Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast