Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1538

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    I will be able to cancel the hotel... but will I be out of all that money for the plane flights and event tickets?

I just don't understand why I even need the antibiotics. Perhaps I'll discuss it with the doctor next time I see him though.. who knows when that will be.

No, you should be able to get your plane flight tix refunded somehow. I know when I was supposed to go to SC in 2008 and couldn't make it, the airline was very accommodating.
    And skating tix? did you post them on the tix for sale here?

Hang in there, I hope you have a pain free day.
    Gone crazy. Be back soon.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by backspin View Post
    I would venture that the airlines might work with you because you have a medical reason for not going. Could you sell the event tickets on ebay maybe? Is there someone there who would be willing to make some calls on your behalf to the airline?
    Definitely talk tot he airlines and event folks (if you can't find a ticket buyer. Heck, ask on here!) The Stratford Festival in Ontario technically doesn't refund tickets, but when my brother explained my parents would be unable to attend because my father was in the hospital following open-heart surgery, they took the tickets back and issued vouchers good for any show for the entire following season. And when my mom had to fly to DC at the last minute when I was hospitalized, all she had to do was provide the carrier with proof after the fact I was hospitalized and they refunded most of the (steep) walk-up fare. Most places are pretty darn reasonable about accommodating medial emergencies.

vCash
    I know how much you wanted to attend Skate Canada, Jesse.
    I am so sorry!

vCash
    Hi Jesse, I hope you had a comfortable day. Were you able to eat anything? Wishing you a good peaceful night, and praying for a RESTFUL night for you at last! (can't they give you something to let you sleep?)

vCash
    Jesse, wish you a restful night and deep sleep so you get up refreshed tomorrow morning.

vCash
    The airline couldn't refund... just offered some sort of Air Canada credit.
    The SC tix couldn't refund either.. and nothing could be done, they just said to contact Skate Canada or something.

Tried sleeping all day long until 7pm again today with no luck, ughhhhhhhhhh. Hopefully tonight.

vCash
    Praying for you to get some rest, Jesse.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Hi Jesse, sorry you seem to be up for the night, but happy you did sleep, even if during the day! Thinking of you and sending my best wishes.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    Jesse,

Don't worry about the tickets/refunds, etc. Just get a nice sleep tonight. Hugs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    The airline couldn't refund... just offered some sort of Air Canada credit.
    The SC tix couldn't refund either.. and nothing could be done, they just said to contact Skate Canada or something.

Tried sleeping all day long until 7pm again today with no luck, ughhhhhhhhhh. Hopefully tonight.
    Jesse if you purchased your tickets on a credit card, your credit card company may provide trip cancellation. Your mom may want to check with the credit card company next. As for your SC tickets, try listing them for sale places like Ebay, Kajiji or even on this board. Hopefully you'll find someone who would be happy to take them off your hands.

I hope you were able to get some sleep last night. It's so much harder to deal with things when you're tired.

vCash
    ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) and mentally sending your body sleep vibes. Wishing I could do much more. It really, really stinks not to be able to sleep, and it just piles onto the other reasons to feel crummy.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

Quadless
    vCash
    I hope you were able to get some restful sleep last night, Jesse. And I'm sorry Skate Canada is off the table for you, but maybe you can hang out on FSU with the rest of us who aren't going and chime in on the play by play.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Jesse I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to travel to Skate Canada as I know how much you wanted to go, but I hope you'll enjoy watching on tv (or online as I'll be doing) with us here on FSU! Hope you managed to get some sleep! Thinking of you and sending good wishes your way xxx
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    Hugs & kisses Jesse and wishing you a great long weekend.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Not summer :(
    vCash
    Jesse...I hope you have a good Thanksgiving weekend, that you're well enough to spend the weekend at home, and that your appetite allows you to enjoy some turkey dinner! {{{{{hugs}}}}
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

Briber of judges
    vCash
    Yes, I too hope you can enjoy Thanksgiving on Monday and have a good weekend too. Also hope you get some much needed sleep!!!
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    Adding to all the thoughts and support already here, Jesse.

vCash
    Jesse, wishing you well, as always.

vCash
    I'm thinking of you today Jesse and hope you are feeling ok.

vCash
    Just wanted to say I was thinking about you. Sorry about your trip Sending positive thoughts your way. Praying for you sweetie

Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast