Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

vCash
    Ideally, you should be able to request a consultation/second opinion through your own doctors'; and arrange to have your records sent, ASAP.
    They should be as interested in investigating all available treatment options as you are. If not, insist.
    It is not an insult to your doctors, or the system, to do so.

New discoveries are being made every day.
    Sometimes, it takes an "empowered patient" to gain access to them.

vCash
    Good morning Jesse, I hope you totally enjoyed your home visit!! Did you smuggle Porki back with you? If she were with you all the time ("Of course she's a certified therapy dog, sir! She is here to work!") I bet those nurses would come around a lot more to see you (her)!

When I got my diagnosis last year, I was encouraged by my own doctor to get a second opinion. I got the impression that it's SOP in the world of cancer diagnostics.

On days when I had zero energy & could literally only lay on the couch, I enjoyed videos like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIEIm_B6to
    This one plays for over an hour so I'd just open it up & let it go.

I hope your day is pain free and restful!

in my underground bunker plotting your downfall
    vCash
    Happy for you that you got to get away from the hospital for a day and spend some time with your family. I hope you're feeling better today.
    When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."
    Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

vCash
    How did your transfer back to the hospital go yesterday Spaz? And how are you so far today?

vCash
    Didn't smuggle Porki back, haha. And unfortunately I can't really watch videos or do much online here because I'm just on my limited 3g internet stick.
    The transfer back was good... at 10:30pm the nurse was calling my house wondering if I was coming back lol. My brother and my uncle lifted me into the truck and back into my bed and such instead of using the sling when I got here which was much easier... if only I always had people to lift me it would be fine! Today is going well so far... will probably try to go home again after I shower and get all ready for my big birthday party tomorrow!

vCash
    I'm glad that the visit/transfer back went well, Jesse!

vCash
    I LOVE birthday parties! You gotta let us know all the cake, presents, and other goodies you got. So how old will you be tomorrow Spaz?

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Oh my that Porki could steal anyone's heart - how adorable.

You're in my thoughts and I hope things improve for you at the hospital. I know many of the hospitals are short staffed and that medical professionals often have too heavy workloads, but I hate to think of your needing help and it taking so long.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Oooo....A Birthday Party! Hope your Birthday is fantastic.

Maybe a day early, but...

Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday dear Spazactaz (Jesse)
    Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    I wish I could be there tomorrow for your party. Have a great time, Jesse, and happy birthday!!!

vCash
    Dear Jesse, I'm so glad that yesterday went well for you. Happy Birthday early! I hope that your birthday present is a wonderful, pain free day, and that you get some good news with regard to your prognosis. That would be a gift for you and for so many who care about you. XOXO

vCash
    Happy birthday Jesse.i hope it brings you lots of cheer and good news

vCash
    So glad to hear you had a good day at home with more to come this weekend Jesse! Hope your birthday party is a lot of fun and your family spoils you with lots of gifts, cake, laughter and love!

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!! Glad you had a nice visit home. Prayers continuing! Love on Porki some from Auntie Holley!!! Hugs and kisses!

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Just catching up on FSU. So sorry to hear about all your troubles sleeping and more importantly, getting the care you deserve. It's so frustrating. I hope things look up for you today. Sounds like there are some AB posters that can help you figure out how to navigate the health system there.

On a happier note, so glad you were able to make it home for a bit. AND I finally saw Porki's pictures!! OMG, there are no words to describe how adorable your dog is .. almost as cute as my cat! Sounds like she brings you as much joy as my pets do me. Hope you have a wonderful day at home tomorrow!!

vCash
    Hi Jesse, Nice to hear you had smooth transitions and literal support from your family. Brst wishes for a lovely birthday tomorrow!

vCash
    Have a happy birthday. You are in my prayers.

vCash
    I hope you have a nice birthday weekend and Glad you got to spend some time at home and with your cute doggie

vCash
    Happy birthday, Spaz. I hope you have a happy time with loved ones and of course, Porki.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Porki has to be one of the cutest dogs ever! I hope you get back home to celebrate with Porki and your family.

Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast